Goose my man, I know you are a democrat. I still love you brother. For the first time in a long time I feel like I have some hope. I strongly believe he will do some great things. And you know what, I got a feeling you will end up liking him. I think he's gonna shove up the asss of those corporate fukks.
Goose my man, I know you are a democrat. I still love you brother. For the first time in a long time I feel like I have some hope. I strongly believe he will do some great things. And you know what, I got a feeling you will end up liking him. I think he's gonna shove up the asss of those corporate fukks.
Trump talks a lot...We will do this and do that...He better back it up. Easier said than done. He has no political background and not sure he truly understands how a government really works. Way different from a private business standpoint where he was in charge.
Mayweather bet 450000 on
Trump talks a lot...We will do this and do that...He better back it up. Easier said than done. He has no political background and not sure he truly understands how a government really works. Way different from a private business standpoint where he was in charge.
IMO, not having the hollywood elite as part of any celebration is a good thing.
I would rather have the Missouri State marching band have an opportunity to take place in what is most certainly a monumental occasion for each and every member of that group, then some over paid, self absorbed "celebrity" who believes that their opinion is somehow meaningful to the rest of the world.
If you make movies for a living, or sing music for a living, I cordially invite you to STFU when it comes to politics.
Just because you can hold a note does not mean your opinion matters more than the guy who empties your garbage can twice a week.
This goes for all of them, including that bearded idiot from Duck Dynasty.
Stay home, shut up, and take a friggin bath
bigreds daddy
IMO, not having the hollywood elite as part of any celebration is a good thing.
I would rather have the Missouri State marching band have an opportunity to take place in what is most certainly a monumental occasion for each and every member of that group, then some over paid, self absorbed "celebrity" who believes that their opinion is somehow meaningful to the rest of the world.
If you make movies for a living, or sing music for a living, I cordially invite you to STFU when it comes to politics.
Just because you can hold a note does not mean your opinion matters more than the guy who empties your garbage can twice a week.
This goes for all of them, including that bearded idiot from Duck Dynasty.
According to Washington Metro Transit, crowds are smaller for Trump's inauguration. Bush and Obama had bigger crowds. Also photos don't lie despite Trump claim of media lying. Generally, the press is more honest than politicians. Freedom of the press is ensured in Constitution to protect people right to receive truthful information about government.
Surprisingly, Women march against Trump has bigger turnout than the inauguration. Also at least one million people in women marches in 7 continents.
According to Washington Metro Transit, crowds are smaller for Trump's inauguration. Bush and Obama had bigger crowds. Also photos don't lie despite Trump claim of media lying. Generally, the press is more honest than politicians. Freedom of the press is ensured in Constitution to protect people right to receive truthful information about government.
Surprisingly, Women march against Trump has bigger turnout than the inauguration. Also at least one million people in women marches in 7 continents.
According to Washington Metro Transit, crowds are smaller for Trump's inauguration. Bush and Obama had bigger crowds. Also photos don't lie despite Trump claim of media lying. Generally, the press is more honest than politicians. Freedom of the press is ensured in Constitution to protect people right to receive truthful information about government.
Surprisingly, Women march against Trump has bigger turnout than the inauguration. Also at least one million people in women marches in 7 continents.
In on day Trump got more FAT women out walking , then Michelle Obama did in 8 years.
Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:
According to Washington Metro Transit, crowds are smaller for Trump's inauguration. Bush and Obama had bigger crowds. Also photos don't lie despite Trump claim of media lying. Generally, the press is more honest than politicians. Freedom of the press is ensured in Constitution to protect people right to receive truthful information about government.
Surprisingly, Women march against Trump has bigger turnout than the inauguration. Also at least one million people in women marches in 7 continents.
In on day Trump got more FAT women out walking , then Michelle Obama did in 8 years.
MSNBC is the greatest network in the world right now!
Real Time with Bill Maher is actually comical too.
I love our new times.
For all the Liberals, Conservatives and Libertarians that have been wishing for a new Party; you got your wish. Better for the latter 2 because we're actually more tolerant and accepting than the former.
It just so happens to be under a Republican. To all you hard core Liberals and Conservatives, give the guy a chance!
Cameron 1st. Obama 2nd. Merkel Next.
This world is finally changing whether you like it or not.
Reporting from the North Ward of Hub City
-Sobba
MSNBC is the greatest network in the world right now!
Real Time with Bill Maher is actually comical too.
I love our new times.
For all the Liberals, Conservatives and Libertarians that have been wishing for a new Party; you got your wish. Better for the latter 2 because we're actually more tolerant and accepting than the former.
It just so happens to be under a Republican. To all you hard core Liberals and Conservatives, give the guy a chance!
Cameron 1st. Obama 2nd. Merkel Next.
This world is finally changing whether you like it or not.
MSNBC is the greatest network in the world right now!
Real Time with Bill Maher is actually comical too.
I love our new times.
For all the Liberals, Conservatives and Libertarians that have been wishing for a new Party; you got your wish. Better for the latter 2 because we're actually more tolerant and accepting than the former.
It just so happens to be under a Republican. To all you hard core Liberals and Conservatives, give the guy a chance!
Cameron 1st. Obama 2nd. Merkel Next.
This world is finally changing whether you like it or not.
Reporting from the North Ward of Hub City
-Sobba
Am Joy is more fun to watch then Maddow...
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
MSNBC is the greatest network in the world right now!
Real Time with Bill Maher is actually comical too.
I love our new times.
For all the Liberals, Conservatives and Libertarians that have been wishing for a new Party; you got your wish. Better for the latter 2 because we're actually more tolerant and accepting than the former.
It just so happens to be under a Republican. To all you hard core Liberals and Conservatives, give the guy a chance!
Cameron 1st. Obama 2nd. Merkel Next.
This world is finally changing whether you like it or not.
I challenge any left-winger around the country to visit Newark and witness how it operates! Liberals can talk, but little action is done. We're going to build a park that's going to be heavily policed between Ironbound and Downtown. Would you walk it? If you're smart enough, you know the answer.
Liberals are either as artificial as it gets, or have zero b@lls. Or logical and live around people.
What;s up with Shia LeBouf and Jaden Smith?
Yo Dutch,
On a masculinity level:
Maddow > Every Liberal male.
On a side note,
I challenge any left-winger around the country to visit Newark and witness how it operates! Liberals can talk, but little action is done. We're going to build a park that's going to be heavily policed between Ironbound and Downtown. Would you walk it? If you're smart enough, you know the answer.
Liberals are either as artificial as it gets, or have zero b@lls. Or logical and live around people.