Inauguration Day
I agree Slobb. The Fed is set to commit to tightening and play politics. Look for the current spike in home prices and strong equities market to undergo a correction.
FWIW, I took a decent position in the crypto currency ethereum last Tuesday in case of any shenanigans today. It is a small market, but if chaos ensues, then even a few hundred thousand buys will run the market north.
Best of luck to Trump, and good bye Barry.![]()
I agree Slobb. The Fed is set to commit to tightening and play politics. Look for the current spike in home prices and strong equities market to undergo a correction.
FWIW, I took a decent position in the crypto currency ethereum last Tuesday in case of any shenanigans today. It is a small market, but if chaos ensues, then even a few hundred thousand buys will run the market north.
Best of luck to Trump, and good bye Barry.![]()
Everybody exited???
Everybody exited???
If/when it does crash, watch all the Liberals blame him.
If/when it does crash, watch all the Liberals blame him.
Did anyone see Hillary just now?!?!?!?!
Did anyone see Hillary just now?!?!?!?!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,210
- PART DEUX 129
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,058
- Week 6 Money 7,695
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
