@Mark_The_Narc
"Blissfull ignorance" Im glad you admit what a fucking ignoramus you are douchebag
@Mark_The_Narc
Same stance that many Germans took in 1933 when Hitlers brown shirts were running around beating up people that disagreed with the Nazis. We all know how that ended !
@Mark_The_Narc
Same stance that many Germans took in 1933 when Hitlers brown shirts were running around beating up people that disagreed with the Nazis. We all know how that ended !
Left to struggle with the remnants of other’s mistakes , I suffer enraged mustering a combustible thunderous phrase , “ Fuccck you motherfuckkkin pundits of race , I wonder if you understood or thunk or would trace , your forerunner , your frame , you come from the same place , dummies erupting over their cousins’ changed face , blaming and hating like they’re “ others “ , for shame .....”
Left to struggle with the remnants of other’s mistakes , I suffer enraged mustering a combustible thunderous phrase , “ Fuccck you motherfuckkkin pundits of race , I wonder if you understood or thunk or would trace , your forerunner , your frame , you come from the same place , dummies erupting over their cousins’ changed face , blaming and hating like they’re “ others “ , for shame .....”
