MSNBC & ESPN is are jamming it down are throats...Enough already! This non stop push + BLM is creating racial divide!
I’m sick of listening to racial equality!
MSNBC & ESPN is are jamming it down are throats...Enough already! This non stop push + BLM is creating racial divide!
I get that you're sick of the media jamming it the down your throat. The whole black thing, I mean. Jamming the black thing down your throat but you just have to take a deep breath and relax. Just relax.
MSNBC & ESPN is are jamming it down are throats...Enough already! This non stop push + BLM is creating racial divide!
I get that you're sick of the media jamming it the down your throat. The whole black thing, I mean. Jamming the black thing down your throat but you just have to take a deep breath and relax. Just relax.
“If you have hate in your heart let it out!” - Clayton Bigsby
If you don't like Will and Grace, there's nothing wrong with you. There's something wrong with Will.
“If you have hate in your heart let it out!” - Clayton Bigsby
If you don't like Will and Grace, there's nothing wrong with you. There's something wrong with Will.
Quote Originally Posted by joe pockets: MSNBC & ESPN is are jamming it down are throats...Enough already! This non stop push + BLM is creating racial divide! I get that you're sick of the media jamming it the down your throat. The whole black thing, I mean. Jamming the black thing down your throat but you just have to take a deep breath and relax. Just relax.
Holy shit Stu!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by joe pockets: MSNBC & ESPN is are jamming it down are throats...Enough already! This non stop push + BLM is creating racial divide! I get that you're sick of the media jamming it the down your throat. The whole black thing, I mean. Jamming the black thing down your throat but you just have to take a deep breath and relax. Just relax.
Holy shit Stu!
![]()
Today is the anniversary of the horrific jussie smollet attempted lynching and bleach attack.
That's crazy ( dude was an idiot )
today they made Emmett Till's childhood home a landmark ..
Today is the anniversary of the horrific jussie smollet attempted lynching and bleach attack.
That's crazy ( dude was an idiot )
today they made Emmett Till's childhood home a landmark ..
Are you talking Racial Equality or Racial Equity??
One is equal standing before the law and one is make-up reparations and quotas.
13% of the population is dominating a national conversation.
Are you talking Racial Equality or Racial Equity??
One is equal standing before the law and one is make-up reparations and quotas.
13% of the population is dominating a national conversation.
MSNBC & ESPN is are jamming it down are throats...Enough already! This non stop push + BLM is creating racial divide!
Agreed![]()
MSNBC & ESPN is are jamming it down are throats...Enough already! This non stop push + BLM is creating racial divide!
Agreed![]()
It may not account for much but i've trained myself in recent years to become indifferent to social issues on a wide variety of topics. I've found i really dont care whose President, controls congress, who is rioting any of that noise. Just blocked it out to a degree of blissful ignorance I'd guess you can say....and guess what I'm much happier for it. My advice would be to try and find that place and stay there if you can.
It may not account for much but i've trained myself in recent years to become indifferent to social issues on a wide variety of topics. I've found i really dont care whose President, controls congress, who is rioting any of that noise. Just blocked it out to a degree of blissful ignorance I'd guess you can say....and guess what I'm much happier for it. My advice would be to try and find that place and stay there if you can.
It may not account for much but i've trained myself in recent years to become indifferent to social issues on a wide variety of topics. I've found i really dont care whose President, controls congress, who is rioting any of that noise. Just blocked it out to a degree of blissful ignorance I'd guess you can say....and guess what I'm much happier for it. My advice would be to try and find that place and stay there if you can.
Me too. i don't even vote
![]()
It may not account for much but i've trained myself in recent years to become indifferent to social issues on a wide variety of topics. I've found i really dont care whose President, controls congress, who is rioting any of that noise. Just blocked it out to a degree of blissful ignorance I'd guess you can say....and guess what I'm much happier for it. My advice would be to try and find that place and stay there if you can.
Me too. i don't even vote
![]()
@Mark_The_Narc
I cut my cable TV a few years back. Just the internet on my desktop and I watch a movie once in a while on my smart phone in bed. No stress. No worries.
@Mark_The_Narc
I cut my cable TV a few years back. Just the internet on my desktop and I watch a movie once in a while on my smart phone in bed. No stress. No worries.
Most of it is just BS racist pandering...
Turned the talking heads on ESPN last week for the first time in years ...Almost kicked the TV when the caucasian woman said " Big Ups to Bron for doing the damn thing " ....
The dumbing down of america is happening at light speed ..
Most of it is just BS racist pandering...
Turned the talking heads on ESPN last week for the first time in years ...Almost kicked the TV when the caucasian woman said " Big Ups to Bron for doing the damn thing " ....
The dumbing down of america is happening at light speed ..
Unfortunately while surfing for something interesting I stop at espn and have see one Kendrick Perkins ! Are you kidding me
If we not for his basketball abilities where would he be ??? Total BS how can anyone watch this nonsense? To have equality I need to see a street fool like snoop dog do commercials advising me what to buy ? Oh yeah I’ll run right the store and load up the cart !
Unfortunately while surfing for something interesting I stop at espn and have see one Kendrick Perkins ! Are you kidding me
If we not for his basketball abilities where would he be ??? Total BS how can anyone watch this nonsense? To have equality I need to see a street fool like snoop dog do commercials advising me what to buy ? Oh yeah I’ll run right the store and load up the cart !
@joe pockets
FUCK YOU DOUCHEBAG Im sick of racist assholes like you bawling because you dont have enough---God You have got some fucking BALLS but no fucking brains you sure as fuck never opened a book--the fact that fuckers like you even exist blows my mind and then you fucking brag about it
@joe pockets
FUCK YOU DOUCHEBAG Im sick of racist assholes like you bawling because you dont have enough---God You have got some fucking BALLS but no fucking brains you sure as fuck never opened a book--the fact that fuckers like you even exist blows my mind and then you fucking brag about it
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
