Posted:
#26
[/Quote] Been posting about another man for 12 years now on an Internet site. Gotta be a record. Congrats. Creepy doesn't begin to describe this cocksucker.[/Quote]
U mad bro?
Who am I even taking about?
Why does this seem to get under your skin so much?
I'm just having fun, always have. Don't take as serious as you do.
I think you're still all bent out of shape after you were caught up in lies years ago as an SAF when other posters exposed you.
Maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps you're not still bitter than you got completely exposed as an SAF liar. Really not that important if you are still mad. It just looks like you are.
U mad bro?
Who am I even taking about?
Why does this seem to get under your skin so much?
I'm just having fun, always have. Don't take as serious as you do.
I think you're still all bent out of shape after you were caught up in lies years ago as an SAF when other posters exposed you.
Maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps you're not still bitter than you got completely exposed as an SAF liar. Really not that important if you are still mad. It just looks like you are.
