Posted:
#51
Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:
I have been with this guy about a month. Both times I lost so far I paid him on time. But I started chasing this week and lost. Damn the Chargers straight to hell. All I needed was for them to win their game. Epic blunders all day and the most horrifying beat imaginable. The guy I owe is a reasonable dude. But Im more embarrassed than anything. I dont want to ignore him, or change my phone number, but I just cant stomach talking to him and telling him that I cant pay him anything or asking him for a payment plan or some crap like this. Gambling is the devil. Is anyone here ahead lifetime? We will have some winning weeks sure but in the end we will be raped. Make no mistake about that. I really dont know what to do or how to approach this situation. I know what I should do, be honest with him and ask him for a payment plan or something like that, but that is so utterly embarrassing I would almost rather stiff the guy. My credit score is bad and I would not qualify for a loan so that is not an option. And I dont know anyone who would loan me 4k. The easiest thing to do would be to ditch him. The difficult yet honest thing to do is to tell him the truth that I fucked up and cant pay anything right now and ask him for a payment plan I guiess. Ugh.
I have been with this guy about a month. Both times I lost so far I paid him on time. But I started chasing this week and lost. Damn the Chargers straight to hell. All I needed was for them to win their game. Epic blunders all day and the most horrifying beat imaginable. The guy I owe is a reasonable dude. But Im more embarrassed than anything. I dont want to ignore him, or change my phone number, but I just cant stomach talking to him and telling him that I cant pay him anything or asking him for a payment plan or some crap like this. Gambling is the devil. Is anyone here ahead lifetime? We will have some winning weeks sure but in the end we will be raped. Make no mistake about that. I really dont know what to do or how to approach this situation. I know what I should do, be honest with him and ask him for a payment plan or something like that, but that is so utterly embarrassing I would almost rather stiff the guy. My credit score is bad and I would not qualify for a loan so that is not an option. And I dont know anyone who would loan me 4k. The easiest thing to do would be to ditch him. The difficult yet honest thing to do is to tell him the truth that I fucked up and cant pay anything right now and ask him for a payment plan I guiess. Ugh.
Dont gamble if you cant afford it kiddo!!
