It might be hard to comprehend.
I LOVE the people who squawk, "He doesn't have a racist bone in his body!"
It might be hard to comprehend.
It might be hard to comprehend.
What's your definition of racism?
What's your definition of racism?
DL36’s answer is like criminal lyin Hillary’s answer to what were the major accomplishments of her tenure as Secretary of State.
She answered, "My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked. My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. The remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn't do that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment."
All the sheep went Baaaaaaaaaaaah in agreement when she answered. Everyone with a brain thought, WHAT? That’s not even an answer!
Thecentaur asks DL36, what’s your definition of racism?
He answered, “Racism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level. “
Everyone with a brain thought, NO SH1T Sherlock, it’s a complex system of beliefs, LOL! That wasn’t a real answer. It was just a bunch of gibberish. Hillary teaches her sheep very well, LOL!
I knew you would duck me DL36! LOL! Even though you ducked my post directed at you. I’ll still answer your question. What's my definition of racism?
Racism is to prejudge a person based on race, to discriminate based on race, to claim superiority over another race or to look down at a race with pity, sympathy, or as inferior. It’s basically anyone that’s a liberal democrat or a closeted democrat that claims “independent” out of shame.
DL36’s answer is like criminal lyin Hillary’s answer to what were the major accomplishments of her tenure as Secretary of State.
She answered, "My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked. My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. The remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn't do that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment."
All the sheep went Baaaaaaaaaaaah in agreement when she answered. Everyone with a brain thought, WHAT? That’s not even an answer!
Thecentaur asks DL36, what’s your definition of racism?
He answered, “Racism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level. “
Everyone with a brain thought, NO SH1T Sherlock, it’s a complex system of beliefs, LOL! That wasn’t a real answer. It was just a bunch of gibberish. Hillary teaches her sheep very well, LOL!
I knew you would duck me DL36! LOL! Even though you ducked my post directed at you. I’ll still answer your question. What's my definition of racism?
Racism is to prejudge a person based on race, to discriminate based on race, to claim superiority over another race or to look down at a race with pity, sympathy, or as inferior. It’s basically anyone that’s a liberal democrat or a closeted democrat that claims “independent” out of shame.
ignorance..no human being who initiates racism has the intellectual ability to comprehend social behavior in a modern (first world) society...to each his own..."hey dad, guess who's coming to dinner"
ignorance..no human being who initiates racism has the intellectual ability to comprehend social behavior in a modern (first world) society...to each his own..."hey dad, guess who's coming to dinner"
Guess for him what he says and how he acts a choice. But that only works if you believe in choices and personal responsibility and accountability
Guess for him what he says and how he acts a choice. But that only works if you believe in choices and personal responsibility and accountability
1. Yes. You are ducking me. You completely ignored my response to you. You addressed none of the points I brought up on post 21.
2. No. If you deliberately chose not to invite a black person for discriminatory reasons, that would make you racist.
3. Is the teacher looking down on them with pity because they are Latino? If so, that would be a little racist. I befriended a guy from Russia in high school. He moved to the United States knowing little English. I didn’t feel pity or superior to him. I didn’t care that he was white or Russian. I showed him the ropes because it was the American thing to do.
Scalabrine,
1. If you support affirmative action, which it’s blatantly obvious that you do because of your covers history, that means you pity minorities as inferior humans that need to be shown sympathy and preferential treatment. That makes you a racist.
2. Show me a current official United States government mandate that specifically applies to whites/caucasians only. I expect crickets.
1. Yes. You are ducking me. You completely ignored my response to you. You addressed none of the points I brought up on post 21.
2. No. If you deliberately chose not to invite a black person for discriminatory reasons, that would make you racist.
3. Is the teacher looking down on them with pity because they are Latino? If so, that would be a little racist. I befriended a guy from Russia in high school. He moved to the United States knowing little English. I didn’t feel pity or superior to him. I didn’t care that he was white or Russian. I showed him the ropes because it was the American thing to do.
Scalabrine,
1. If you support affirmative action, which it’s blatantly obvious that you do because of your covers history, that means you pity minorities as inferior humans that need to be shown sympathy and preferential treatment. That makes you a racist.
2. Show me a current official United States government mandate that specifically applies to whites/caucasians only. I expect crickets.
Excusing what behavior? The same behavior you conversely use to justify extrajudicial murder by using the phrase, "He was no angle!" as a bloody corpse lie on a road or sidewalk?
Is it that behavior? Because when have I 'excused' that?
And I haven't really had one substantive discussion about race in his forum for over two years, precisely because the audience is comprised of posters like yourself: bigots who think of themselves as perfectly rational and grossly overvalue their intellect (when there is a severe lack thereof) with regard to the race-related topic at hand.
Anyhow, carry on. I just passively observe these incoherent discussins and cap games now while this goes on.
Excusing what behavior? The same behavior you conversely use to justify extrajudicial murder by using the phrase, "He was no angle!" as a bloody corpse lie on a road or sidewalk?
Is it that behavior? Because when have I 'excused' that?
And I haven't really had one substantive discussion about race in his forum for over two years, precisely because the audience is comprised of posters like yourself: bigots who think of themselves as perfectly rational and grossly overvalue their intellect (when there is a severe lack thereof) with regard to the race-related topic at hand.
Anyhow, carry on. I just passively observe these incoherent discussins and cap games now while this goes on.
Excusing what behavior? The same behavior you conversely use to justify extrajudicial murder by using the phrase, "He was no angle!" as a bloody corpse lie on a road or sidewalk?
Is it that behavior? Because when have I 'excused' that?
And I haven't really had one substantive discussion about race in his forum for over two years, precisely because the audience is comprised of posters like yourself: bigots who think of themselves as perfectly rational and grossly overvalue their intellect (when there is a severe lack thereof) with regard to the race-related topic at hand.
Anyhow, carry on. I just passively observe these incoherent discussins and cap games now while this goes on.
Excusing what behavior? The same behavior you conversely use to justify extrajudicial murder by using the phrase, "He was no angle!" as a bloody corpse lie on a road or sidewalk?
Is it that behavior? Because when have I 'excused' that?
And I haven't really had one substantive discussion about race in his forum for over two years, precisely because the audience is comprised of posters like yourself: bigots who think of themselves as perfectly rational and grossly overvalue their intellect (when there is a severe lack thereof) with regard to the race-related topic at hand.
Anyhow, carry on. I just passively observe these incoherent discussins and cap games now while this goes on.
Excusing what behavior? The same behavior you conversely use to justify extrajudicial murder by using the phrase, "He was no angle!" as a bloody corpse lie on a road or sidewalk?
Excusing what behavior? The same behavior you conversely use to justify extrajudicial murder by using the phrase, "He was no angle!" as a bloody corpse lie on a road or sidewalk?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,882
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,280
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,217
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,227
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
