• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I LOVE the people who squawk, "He doesn't have a racist bone in his body!"

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    dl36
    thecentaur
    Hugh_Jorgan
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2625
    Posts: 92
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 1:43 AM ET #26

    I guess the way I see it is that I believe that everyone should be proud of themselves as an individual and proud of what ever race and culture they come from. So I think feeing good about ones race and culture is not racism. 

    Racism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   

    But murder, enslavement, canabalism and genicide are not necessary factors for racism to exist. 
    Reply
    I guess the way I see it is that I believe that everyone should be proud of themselves as an individual and proud of what ever race and culture they come from. So I think feeing good about ones race and culture is not racism. 

    Racism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   

    But murder, enslavement, canabalism and genicide are not necessary factors for racism to exist. 
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 1:46 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:


    You going to answer?  It's a simple question

    Lol... Calm down... Stop flipping out 

    my commentary and reply to your weird response and Wikipedia cut and paste was my first post,  my definition was my second.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:


    You going to answer?  It's a simple question

    Lol... Calm down... Stop flipping out 

    my commentary and reply to your weird response and Wikipedia cut and paste was my first post,  my definition was my second.


     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 1:51 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Racism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   


    Hmmm interesting

    What are those beliefs and manifestations?  Because in that sentence you didn't really define anything
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Racism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   


    Hmmm interesting

    What are those beliefs and manifestations?  Because in that sentence you didn't really define anything
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 1:58 AM ET #29

    I'm first defining it as not needing murder, rape, genocide, canalbalism, enslavement or any other psycho-weird atrocities...

    Second I am saying that it is not about just individual beliefs and racial pride.  I'm a believer in racial pride that you are not a white supremacist because you are proud to be white and you not a sympathizer if you want other races to feel proud of their race or culture and have all races treated equally 

    Third I highlight that racism is a complex construct... When we see a behavior, incident etc, it in of itself is not racism nor is that person automatically a racist.  

    Fourth my view looks at the both the contributing factors as well as the factors racism effects.  I think I listed societal, cultural, political, economic.  These factors can manifest racism as both contributing factors as well as factors that have been developed because of racism. 


    Reply
    I'm first defining it as not needing murder, rape, genocide, canalbalism, enslavement or any other psycho-weird atrocities...

    Second I am saying that it is not about just individual beliefs and racial pride.  I'm a believer in racial pride that you are not a white supremacist because you are proud to be white and you not a sympathizer if you want other races to feel proud of their race or culture and have all races treated equally 

    Third I highlight that racism is a complex construct... When we see a behavior, incident etc, it in of itself is not racism nor is that person automatically a racist.  

    Fourth my view looks at the both the contributing factors as well as the factors racism effects.  I think I listed societal, cultural, political, economic.  These factors can manifest racism as both contributing factors as well as factors that have been developed because of racism. 


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:00 AM ET #30

    Do you agree that racism can exist with out genocide, canabalism, murder, lynchings, ensalvement and other psycho-crazy extreme attrocities?
    Reply
    Do you agree that racism can exist with out genocide, canabalism, murder, lynchings, ensalvement and other psycho-crazy extreme attrocities?
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:13 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    I'm first defining it as not needing murder, rape, genocide, canalbalism, enslavement or any other psycho-weird atrocities...




    Well we agree on something,  I find those things to be psycho-weird also.

    The thing is, the same word that explains those pyscho weird atrocities,  Scal wants to use to describe Trump explaining how at the height of affirmative action it was advantageous to be an educated black person.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    I'm first defining it as not needing murder, rape, genocide, canalbalism, enslavement or any other psycho-weird atrocities...




    Well we agree on something,  I find those things to be psycho-weird also.

    The thing is, the same word that explains those pyscho weird atrocities,  Scal wants to use to describe Trump explaining how at the height of affirmative action it was advantageous to be an educated black person.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:19 AM ET #32

    That's not my question tho...

    My question is asking you if racism can exist without canalbalism, rape, genocide, enslavement, lynching?
    Reply
    That's not my question tho...

    My question is asking you if racism can exist without canalbalism, rape, genocide, enslavement, lynching?
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:19 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    Third I highlight that racism is a complex construct... When we see a behavior, incident etc, it in of itself is not racism nor is that person automatically a racist.  

    Fourth my view looks at the both the contributing factors as well as the factors racism effects.  I think I listed societal, cultural, political, economic.  These factors can manifest racism as both contributing factors as well as factors that have been developed because of racism. 


    Boy you can't help but tiptoe around a definition can you?  What are you scared of?

    It's really simple, give us your definition of racism.  Apparently you were unaware that it's generally unacceptable to use the word you are defining several times in the actual definition 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    Third I highlight that racism is a complex construct... When we see a behavior, incident etc, it in of itself is not racism nor is that person automatically a racist.  

    Fourth my view looks at the both the contributing factors as well as the factors racism effects.  I think I listed societal, cultural, political, economic.  These factors can manifest racism as both contributing factors as well as factors that have been developed because of racism. 


    Boy you can't help but tiptoe around a definition can you?  What are you scared of?

    It's really simple, give us your definition of racism.  Apparently you were unaware that it's generally unacceptable to use the word you are defining several times in the actual definition 
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:20 AM ET #34

    Sorry if you think racism can exist with out those attrocities
    Reply
    Sorry if you think racism can exist with out those attrocities
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:20 AM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    That's not my question tho...

    My question is asking you if racism can exist without canalbalism, rape, genocide, enslavement, lynching?
    How about you answer my question before you ask another one?  Fair?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    That's not my question tho...

    My question is asking you if racism can exist without canalbalism, rape, genocide, enslavement, lynching?
    How about you answer my question before you ask another one?  Fair?
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:24 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    Boy you can't help but tiptoe around a definition can you?  What are you scared of?

    It's really simple, give us your definition of racism.  Apparently you were unaware that it's generally unacceptable to use the word you are defining several times in the actual definition 

    Huh? Did you even read what I posted?  

    Ok let's see.  After you answer the question I have asked you multiple times now about if you think racism can exist with out genocide, enslavement, canabalism, rape and hangings...

    Let see what your understanding of my definition of racism is... Put my definition in your own words...  I gave a list of some of the characteristics to my definition... Would love to see what you are comprehending...


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    Boy you can't help but tiptoe around a definition can you?  What are you scared of?

    It's really simple, give us your definition of racism.  Apparently you were unaware that it's generally unacceptable to use the word you are defining several times in the actual definition 

    Huh? Did you even read what I posted?  

    Ok let's see.  After you answer the question I have asked you multiple times now about if you think racism can exist with out genocide, enslavement, canabalism, rape and hangings...

    Let see what your understanding of my definition of racism is... Put my definition in your own words...  I gave a list of some of the characteristics to my definition... Would love to see what you are comprehending...


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:26 AM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    How about you answer my question before you ask another one?  Fair?
    Lol you're telling me I'm scared and tip-toeing?


    I'm done... I've presented you a civil debate and discussion and I've seen all I needed from you to know you can't do it 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    How about you answer my question before you ask another one?  Fair?
    Lol you're telling me I'm scared and tip-toeing?


    I'm done... I've presented you a civil debate and discussion and I've seen all I needed from you to know you can't do it 
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:28 AM ET #38

    Go ahead and get your emotional jab or insult.   It would be consistent with the level of discussion you have presented throughout this thread 
    Reply
    Go ahead and get your emotional jab or insult.   It would be consistent with the level of discussion you have presented throughout this thread 
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:31 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    Huh? Did you even read what I posted?  

    Ok let's see.  After you answer the question I have asked you multiple times now about if you think racism can exist with out genocide, enslavement, canabalism, rape and hangings...

    Let see what your understanding of my definition of racism is... Put my definition in your own words...  I gave a list of some of the characteristics to my definition... Would love to see what you are comprehending...



    You can't use the word you are defining to define that word, what's wrong with you?  I asked you for a definition, you came up with some nonsensical jumbled up words including several times the word you were supposed to be defining, then you decide to ask another question acting like you answered mine.  Not polite 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    Huh? Did you even read what I posted?  

    Ok let's see.  After you answer the question I have asked you multiple times now about if you think racism can exist with out genocide, enslavement, canabalism, rape and hangings...

    Let see what your understanding of my definition of racism is... Put my definition in your own words...  I gave a list of some of the characteristics to my definition... Would love to see what you are comprehending...



    You can't use the word you are defining to define that word, what's wrong with you?  I asked you for a definition, you came up with some nonsensical jumbled up words including several times the word you were supposed to be defining, then you decide to ask another question acting like you answered mine.  Not polite 
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:42 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:




    I'm done... I've presented you a civil debate and discussion and I've seen all I needed from you to know you can't do it 
    No you haven't presented those things.

    You demanded I answer your question, I did, then you do kart wheels around my question but demand I answer another one of your questions, sprinkling in a hack posting style of, "whoah settle down, wow what a weird reply, , answer me this?, answer me that?" etc.   Awful

    Me: Define a "slam dunk" 

    dl36: A "slam dunk" is a complex sports maneuver that manifests itself when you slam dunk a ball
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:




    I'm done... I've presented you a civil debate and discussion and I've seen all I needed from you to know you can't do it 
    No you haven't presented those things.

    You demanded I answer your question, I did, then you do kart wheels around my question but demand I answer another one of your questions, sprinkling in a hack posting style of, "whoah settle down, wow what a weird reply, , answer me this?, answer me that?" etc.   Awful

    Me: Define a "slam dunk" 

    dl36: A "slam dunk" is a complex sports maneuver that manifests itself when you slam dunk a ball
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:42 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    Lol... Calm down... Stop flipping out 

    my commentary and reply to your weird response and Wikipedia cut and paste was my first post,  my definition was my second.




    +1

    Funny how you go on this weird incoherent nonsensical jumbled rant about pygmies and act like you answered my question... Then flip out in this weird impatient demanding crazy talk asking for my definition and I give and explanation highlighting the complexities of the issue and then try to engage you in a civil disucssion and instead you get into playing games refusing to answer.  

    At that point I was done as you clearly were incapable of a engaging in a civil discussion... I tried... But I'm not sure what you were flipping out about and getting all weird for...  Not polite


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    Lol... Calm down... Stop flipping out 

    my commentary and reply to your weird response and Wikipedia cut and paste was my first post,  my definition was my second.




    +1

    Funny how you go on this weird incoherent nonsensical jumbled rant about pygmies and act like you answered my question... Then flip out in this weird impatient demanding crazy talk asking for my definition and I give and explanation highlighting the complexities of the issue and then try to engage you in a civil disucssion and instead you get into playing games refusing to answer.  

    At that point I was done as you clearly were incapable of a engaging in a civil discussion... I tried... But I'm not sure what you were flipping out about and getting all weird for...  Not polite


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:44 AM ET #42

    P
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    No you haven't presented those things.

    You demanded I answer your question, I did, then you do kart wheels around my question but demand I answer another one of your questions, sprinkling in a hack posting style of, "whoah settle down, wow what a weird reply, , answer me this?, answer me that?" etc.   Awful

    Me: Define a "slam dunk" 

    dl36: A "slam dunk" is a complex sports maneuver that manifests itself when you slam dunk a ball

    Yup the slam dunk metaphor says it all about your level of thinking on this topic 
    Reply
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    No you haven't presented those things.

    You demanded I answer your question, I did, then you do kart wheels around my question but demand I answer another one of your questions, sprinkling in a hack posting style of, "whoah settle down, wow what a weird reply, , answer me this?, answer me that?" etc.   Awful

    Me: Define a "slam dunk" 

    dl36: A "slam dunk" is a complex sports maneuver that manifests itself when you slam dunk a ball

    Yup the slam dunk metaphor says it all about your level of thinking on this topic 
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:50 AM ET #43

    You're a hack dl36 

    You didn't define anything.  You said it was complex and a lot of things went into it and the manifestation of it and never said what it is,




    Reply
    You're a hack dl36 

    You didn't define anything.  You said it was complex and a lot of things went into it and the manifestation of it and never said what it is,




     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 2:52 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Go ahead and get your emotional jab or insult.   It would be consistent with the level of discussion you have presented throughout this thread 

    +1

    Funny how that worked out...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Go ahead and get your emotional jab or insult.   It would be consistent with the level of discussion you have presented throughout this thread 

    +1

    Funny how that worked out...
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 3:21 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    +1

    Funny how that worked out...


    You just +1d your own comments twice in this thread LOL...what a hack
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    +1

    Funny how that worked out...


    You just +1d your own comments twice in this thread LOL...what a hack
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 3:23 AM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Go ahead and get your emotional jab or insult.   It would be consistent with the level of discussion you have presented throughout this thread 
    The emotional jabs and insults started with you pal.  #16, 18, 20, 24...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    Go ahead and get your emotional jab or insult.   It would be consistent with the level of discussion you have presented throughout this thread 
    The emotional jabs and insults started with you pal.  #16, 18, 20, 24...
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 3:47 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    Racism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   

    dl36, do you realize what a worthless excuse for a definition this is?  This could abstractly describe 1 million things

    Lets play some madlibs:

    Communism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.

    Liberalism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.

    Capitalism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.         
    Black empowerment to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   

    Apartheid to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   
    Zionism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   
    Anti Semitism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   





    But murder, enslavement, canabalism and genicide are not necessary factors for (any of the above) to exist.



    dl36 View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |

    Hack Hall of Fame
    Joined: Jul 2003
    Posts: 26703
    Location: Some White Guilt Liberal
    Alternate Reality 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    Racism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   

    dl36, do you realize what a worthless excuse for a definition this is?  This could abstractly describe 1 million things

    Lets play some madlibs:

    Communism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.

    Liberalism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.

    Capitalism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.         
    Black empowerment to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   

    Apartheid to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   
    Zionism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   
    Anti Semitism to me is a complex system of beliefs, but also that it manifests itself in a cultural, societal, political, economic, etc level.   





    But murder, enslavement, canabalism and genicide are not necessary factors for (any of the above) to exist.



    dl36 View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |

    Hack Hall of Fame
    Joined: Jul 2003
    Posts: 26703
    Location: Some White Guilt Liberal
    Alternate Reality 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 7:10 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    x 10

    I'm sure Swish's suggestion that the Orlando shooting will get more blacks to vote for Trump after a video like this (not like they needed this to know who Trump is and what he denies):

    https://youtu.be/5-ekdCYzRDQ


    I recall Scal claiming that he would never make another thread that was based on racial content.
    I also recall Scal bragging that he had kept his promise a short time after that.
    I guess all good things must come to an end 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    x 10

    I'm sure Swish's suggestion that the Orlando shooting will get more blacks to vote for Trump after a video like this (not like they needed this to know who Trump is and what he denies):

    https://youtu.be/5-ekdCYzRDQ


    I recall Scal claiming that he would never make another thread that was based on racial content.
    I also recall Scal bragging that he had kept his promise a short time after that.
    I guess all good things must come to an end 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 9:53 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    You asked me what is racism and I gave you an example of real racism.  Seems pretty easy to comprehend

    It's not racist if you're not wasteful and you eat and use all of the pygmy. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    You asked me what is racism and I gave you an example of real racism.  Seems pretty easy to comprehend

    It's not racist if you're not wasteful and you eat and use all of the pygmy. 
     
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Jun. 22, 2016 - 1:18 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    The emotional jabs and insults started with you pal.  #16, 18, 20, 24...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    The emotional jabs and insults started with you pal.  #16, 18, 20, 24...

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,305
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,223
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.