• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    I apologize for all these questions

    12 Next Last»
    strippersnbens
    TRAIN69
    searchwarrant
    thecentaur
    GimmeMoneyNow
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1853
    Posts: 38
    12 Next Last»
     
    strippersnbens
    strippersnbens
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 8648
    Posted: May. 9, 2016 - 7:57 PM ET #1

    but do you trust cops with tinted windows or no tinted windows more?

    please explain

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    but do you trust cops with tinted windows or no tinted windows more?

    please explain

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: May. 9, 2016 - 8:37 PM ET #2

    Tinted with no actual tint. 
    Reply
    Tinted with no actual tint. 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 9, 2016 - 9:16 PM ET #3

    don't even trust them with sunglasses on. 
    btw, unmarked police cars cannot pull you over for traffic violations....law.
    Reply
    don't even trust them with sunglasses on. 
    btw, unmarked police cars cannot pull you over for traffic violations....law.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 9, 2016 - 9:33 PM ET #4

    A lot going on down there . Box chowing is lobbying. 
    Reply
    A lot going on down there . Box chowing is lobbying. 
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: May. 9, 2016 - 11:27 PM ET #5

    I trust them about 100x more than Obama voters with tinted windows
    Reply
    I trust them about 100x more than Obama voters with tinted windows
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 1:26 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by strippersnbens:

    but do you trust cops with tinted windows or no tinted windows more?

    please explain


    Are you one of those jagoffs that buys the used Crown Vic at an auction, keeps the black & white paint job and the side view mirror spotlight, and then tailgates my azz so when I glance back in the rear view I think there's a friggin' cop right behind me??

    Who are these A-Holes that do this? Do they get off on watching the people in the car ahead of them panic for 2 seconds?

    Whoever does this needs to have bamboo shoved under their fingernails.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by strippersnbens:

    but do you trust cops with tinted windows or no tinted windows more?

    please explain


    Are you one of those jagoffs that buys the used Crown Vic at an auction, keeps the black & white paint job and the side view mirror spotlight, and then tailgates my azz so when I glance back in the rear view I think there's a friggin' cop right behind me??

    Who are these A-Holes that do this? Do they get off on watching the people in the car ahead of them panic for 2 seconds?

    Whoever does this needs to have bamboo shoved under their fingernails.....
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 8:29 AM ET #7

    You're killing me with all the questions Seaweed.

    Killing me. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    You're killing me with all the questions Seaweed.

    Killing me. 
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 9:20 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    don't even trust them with sunglasses on. 
    btw, unmarked police cars cannot pull you over for traffic violations....law.


    every state is different.... One rides around WNY in a Family SUV, with The Stick figure family decal on back window ... he is always pulling over people
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    don't even trust them with sunglasses on. 
    btw, unmarked police cars cannot pull you over for traffic violations....law.


    every state is different.... One rides around WNY in a Family SUV, with The Stick figure family decal on back window ... he is always pulling over people
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 10:05 AM ET #9

    I don't trust cops with anything.  Learned that at a very young age.  Spending 3 days in Juvie was the best thing to happen to me.

    I learned that if I ever got arrested, keep your mouth shut and have your lawyer do the talking.  Naive people think these @ssholes want to be your friend when it's the complete opposite.  

    For this, I don't have a record.  Arrests don't mean anything.  It's the convictions that really count.  

    I'm not a cop hater, I respect them for doing their difficult job.  A lot of them really don't care about you; especially the sub-urban ones.

    Cities cops have a lot more to care about and are actual police.  
    Reply
    I don't trust cops with anything.  Learned that at a very young age.  Spending 3 days in Juvie was the best thing to happen to me.

    I learned that if I ever got arrested, keep your mouth shut and have your lawyer do the talking.  Naive people think these @ssholes want to be your friend when it's the complete opposite.  

    For this, I don't have a record.  Arrests don't mean anything.  It's the convictions that really count.  

    I'm not a cop hater, I respect them for doing their difficult job.  A lot of them really don't care about you; especially the sub-urban ones.

    Cities cops have a lot more to care about and are actual police.  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 4:35 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I don't trust cops with anything.  Learned that at a very young age.  Spending 3 days in Juvie was the best thing to happen to me.

    I learned that if I ever got arrested, keep your mouth shut and have your lawyer do the talking.  Naive people think these @ssholes want to be your friend when it's the complete opposite.  

    For this, I don't have a record.  Arrests don't mean anything.  It's the convictions that really count.  

    I'm not a cop hater, I respect them for doing their difficult job.  A lot of them really don't care about you; especially the sub-urban ones.

    Cities cops have a lot more to care about and are actual police.  



    POST OF THE YEAR!!! 


    Police are trained to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights.  DO NOT TALK TO COPS.  Always leading questions like, "You don't might stepping out of the car so I can take a look around inside?"  F-U-K-K Y-O-U.  Just say, sorry, I'm not giving up any of my Rights.  "Have you been drinking any alcohol tonight?"  Turn it right back around onto the cop... Sorry, I don't answer any personal questions.  I'd like to be on my way now, you're not charging me with a crime are you?  BE POLITE and DONT TAKE ANY SH!T.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    I don't trust cops with anything.  Learned that at a very young age.  Spending 3 days in Juvie was the best thing to happen to me.

    I learned that if I ever got arrested, keep your mouth shut and have your lawyer do the talking.  Naive people think these @ssholes want to be your friend when it's the complete opposite.  

    For this, I don't have a record.  Arrests don't mean anything.  It's the convictions that really count.  

    I'm not a cop hater, I respect them for doing their difficult job.  A lot of them really don't care about you; especially the sub-urban ones.

    Cities cops have a lot more to care about and are actual police.  



    POST OF THE YEAR!!! 


    Police are trained to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights.  DO NOT TALK TO COPS.  Always leading questions like, "You don't might stepping out of the car so I can take a look around inside?"  F-U-K-K Y-O-U.  Just say, sorry, I'm not giving up any of my Rights.  "Have you been drinking any alcohol tonight?"  Turn it right back around onto the cop... Sorry, I don't answer any personal questions.  I'd like to be on my way now, you're not charging me with a crime are you?  BE POLITE and DONT TAKE ANY SH!T.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 4:56 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    "Have you been drinking any alcohol tonight?"  Turn it right back around onto the cop... Sorry, I don't answer any personal questions.  I'd like to be on my way now, you're not charging me with a crime are you?  BE POLITE and DONT TAKE ANY SH!T.


    Yeah, where's that happening?!!??!! On the yellow brick road in the land of Oz?!?!?!

    "Oh, excuse me Mr. Policeman, your rules and protocol don't apply to me, I'll be on my way now, thank you very much......"


    C'mon GG, you're better than that!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    "Have you been drinking any alcohol tonight?"  Turn it right back around onto the cop... Sorry, I don't answer any personal questions.  I'd like to be on my way now, you're not charging me with a crime are you?  BE POLITE and DONT TAKE ANY SH!T.


    Yeah, where's that happening?!!??!! On the yellow brick road in the land of Oz?!?!?!

    "Oh, excuse me Mr. Policeman, your rules and protocol don't apply to me, I'll be on my way now, thank you very much......"


    C'mon GG, you're better than that!!!!
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 5:14 PM ET #12


    You live in a Nazi State??? 

    I don't take NO SH!T from ANY cops.

    Last five or six tickets went to court and NOLLIED them all.

    FUKK-EM.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    You live in a Nazi State??? 

    I don't take NO SH!T from ANY cops.

    Last five or six tickets went to court and NOLLIED them all.

    FUKK-EM.
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 7:11 PM ET #13

     Some Cops watch to many Cop Movies....
    Reply
     Some Cops watch to many Cop Movies....
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 7:33 PM ET #14

    Most cops aren't educated beyond high school, so it's not terribly difficult to be a couple moves ahead of their questioning. 

    I sometimes binge watch Cops on Saturday nights and learn quite a bit.. It's unbelievable how much information people volunteer when the cop starts asking questions. They seem to believe that with honesty and answers that the cop will cut them a break. Fact is they are doing the exact opposite to these poor saps so they can make the charges stick with the DA. 
    Don't answer any questions, don't consent to any search, say nothing and your lawyer has so much more to work with in court. The more people talk the worse it gets.

    Reply
    Most cops aren't educated beyond high school, so it's not terribly difficult to be a couple moves ahead of their questioning. 

    I sometimes binge watch Cops on Saturday nights and learn quite a bit.. It's unbelievable how much information people volunteer when the cop starts asking questions. They seem to believe that with honesty and answers that the cop will cut them a break. Fact is they are doing the exact opposite to these poor saps so they can make the charges stick with the DA. 
    Don't answer any questions, don't consent to any search, say nothing and your lawyer has so much more to work with in court. The more people talk the worse it gets.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 8:04 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Most cops aren't educated beyond high school, so it's not terribly difficult to be a couple moves ahead of their questioning. 

    I sometimes binge watch Cops on Saturday nights and learn quite a bit.. It's unbelievable how much information people volunteer when the cop starts asking questions. They seem to believe that with honesty and answers that the cop will cut them a break. Fact is they are doing the exact opposite to these poor saps so they can make the charges stick with the DA. 
    Don't answer any questions, don't consent to any search, say nothing and your lawyer has so much more to work with in court. The more people talk the worse it gets.







    "Do you know how fast you were going?"

    WHY on Earth would you even answer that question???

    There IS NO correct answer.  Just look at the cop and smile.

    At age 59, will be 60 in November, I guess I look at cops with different eyes than many of you guys.  Most cops are HALF my age so they are going to EARN my respect from the get-go.

    I'll tell you this, growing up in the 60's & 70's with all the protests, I am MUCH more aware of my Constitutional Rights than the Millennials.  Do they not teach The Constitution in school any more???
     
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Most cops aren't educated beyond high school, so it's not terribly difficult to be a couple moves ahead of their questioning. 

    I sometimes binge watch Cops on Saturday nights and learn quite a bit.. It's unbelievable how much information people volunteer when the cop starts asking questions. They seem to believe that with honesty and answers that the cop will cut them a break. Fact is they are doing the exact opposite to these poor saps so they can make the charges stick with the DA. 
    Don't answer any questions, don't consent to any search, say nothing and your lawyer has so much more to work with in court. The more people talk the worse it gets.







    "Do you know how fast you were going?"

    WHY on Earth would you even answer that question???

    There IS NO correct answer.  Just look at the cop and smile.

    At age 59, will be 60 in November, I guess I look at cops with different eyes than many of you guys.  Most cops are HALF my age so they are going to EARN my respect from the get-go.

    I'll tell you this, growing up in the 60's & 70's with all the protests, I am MUCH more aware of my Constitutional Rights than the Millennials.  Do they not teach The Constitution in school any more???
     
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 10, 2016 - 8:15 PM ET #16


    "I need you to step back here so I can do a sobriety test"

    I don't think so pal. 

    You can arrest me on "suspicion or smell" and let's see if the Judge lets that happen.  Or I can go on my way like it should be.  Your choice.  I do not submit to any questions or field tests.  Again, I DO NOT SURRENDER ANY OF MY RIGHTS.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    "I need you to step back here so I can do a sobriety test"

    I don't think so pal. 

    You can arrest me on "suspicion or smell" and let's see if the Judge lets that happen.  Or I can go on my way like it should be.  Your choice.  I do not submit to any questions or field tests.  Again, I DO NOT SURRENDER ANY OF MY RIGHTS.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 12:42 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Most cops aren't educated beyond high school, so it's not terribly difficult to be a couple moves ahead of their questioning. 

    I sometimes binge watch Cops on Saturday nights and learn quite a bit.. It's unbelievable how much information people volunteer when the cop starts asking questions. They seem to believe that with honesty and answers that the cop will cut them a break. Fact is they are doing the exact opposite to these poor saps so they can make the charges stick with the DA. 
    Don't answer any questions, don't consent to any search, say nothing and your lawyer has so much more to work with in court. The more people talk the worse it gets.


    Very true.  Now NJ requires a cop to graduate with bachelor's in criminal justice, but most cops only have up to a high school education level.  

    They attempt to intimidate you if they don't have solid evidence of a crime or traffic infraction and rely on your ignorance to give them information.  

    Keep your mouth shut and you're solid.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Most cops aren't educated beyond high school, so it's not terribly difficult to be a couple moves ahead of their questioning. 

    I sometimes binge watch Cops on Saturday nights and learn quite a bit.. It's unbelievable how much information people volunteer when the cop starts asking questions. They seem to believe that with honesty and answers that the cop will cut them a break. Fact is they are doing the exact opposite to these poor saps so they can make the charges stick with the DA. 
    Don't answer any questions, don't consent to any search, say nothing and your lawyer has so much more to work with in court. The more people talk the worse it gets.


    Very true.  Now NJ requires a cop to graduate with bachelor's in criminal justice, but most cops only have up to a high school education level.  

    They attempt to intimidate you if they don't have solid evidence of a crime or traffic infraction and rely on your ignorance to give them information.  

    Keep your mouth shut and you're solid.  
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 5:39 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    POST OF THE YEAR!!! 


    Police are trained to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights.  DO NOT TALK TO COPS.  Always leading questions like, "You don't might stepping out of the car so I can take a look around inside?"  F-U-K-K Y-O-U.  Just say, sorry, I'm not giving up any of my Rights.  "Have you been drinking any alcohol tonight?"  Turn it right back around onto the cop... Sorry, I don't answer any personal questions.  I'd like to be on my way now, you're not charging me with a crime are you?  BE POLITE and DONT TAKE ANY SH!T.
    Not sure where you live, but if a cop thinks your drunk driving, saying "I'd like to be on my way" is highly unlikely to work....


    Are you serious? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    POST OF THE YEAR!!! 


    Police are trained to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights.  DO NOT TALK TO COPS.  Always leading questions like, "You don't might stepping out of the car so I can take a look around inside?"  F-U-K-K Y-O-U.  Just say, sorry, I'm not giving up any of my Rights.  "Have you been drinking any alcohol tonight?"  Turn it right back around onto the cop... Sorry, I don't answer any personal questions.  I'd like to be on my way now, you're not charging me with a crime are you?  BE POLITE and DONT TAKE ANY SH!T.
    Not sure where you live, but if a cop thinks your drunk driving, saying "I'd like to be on my way" is highly unlikely to work....


    Are you serious? 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 7:44 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Not sure where you live, but if a cop thinks your drunk driving, saying "I'd like to be on my way" is highly unlikely to work....


    Are you serious? 



    So you are saying you live in a Nazi State and you do whatever the cop says?  Just surrender all of your Constitutional Rights.  Answer any and all questions?  Perform any circus seal act the cop requests of you?

    Are YOU serious?




    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Not sure where you live, but if a cop thinks your drunk driving, saying "I'd like to be on my way" is highly unlikely to work....


    Are you serious? 



    So you are saying you live in a Nazi State and you do whatever the cop says?  Just surrender all of your Constitutional Rights.  Answer any and all questions?  Perform any circus seal act the cop requests of you?

    Are YOU serious?




     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 8:02 PM ET #20

    The best way to respond to orders that violate your rights is to politely tell the officer that you understand he's only doing his job, but you'd like to exercise your legal rights. 
    Example, never blow into a BA straw....never. Blood test only. 
    Never consent to a search of your vehicle, no dogs, no nothing.. The police will lie and tell you they are going to impound your vehicle, bla bla. Fact is they need permission from a judge, (warrant) on the telephone to do any of that. 
    60-70% of vehicle search warrants are denied by judges on the phone. 
    I learned all of this watching Cops. 
    Reply
    The best way to respond to orders that violate your rights is to politely tell the officer that you understand he's only doing his job, but you'd like to exercise your legal rights. 
    Example, never blow into a BA straw....never. Blood test only. 
    Never consent to a search of your vehicle, no dogs, no nothing.. The police will lie and tell you they are going to impound your vehicle, bla bla. Fact is they need permission from a judge, (warrant) on the telephone to do any of that. 
    60-70% of vehicle search warrants are denied by judges on the phone. 
    I learned all of this watching Cops. 
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 9:01 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    So you are saying you live in a Nazi State and you do whatever the cop says?  Just surrender all of your Constitutional Rights.  Answer any and all questions?  Perform any circus seal act the cop requests of you?

    Are YOU serious?




    Now you're just being ridiculous. If you get pulled over for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, refusing to get out of the car and telling the officer "I'd like to be on my way" WILL NEVER WORK. You think ANY COP is gonna say "Well, its your right to refuse, have a safe drive home!" ???? 

    You cant be that dense. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    So you are saying you live in a Nazi State and you do whatever the cop says?  Just surrender all of your Constitutional Rights.  Answer any and all questions?  Perform any circus seal act the cop requests of you?

    Are YOU serious?




    Now you're just being ridiculous. If you get pulled over for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, refusing to get out of the car and telling the officer "I'd like to be on my way" WILL NEVER WORK. You think ANY COP is gonna say "Well, its your right to refuse, have a safe drive home!" ???? 

    You cant be that dense. 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 9:32 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Now you're just being ridiculous. If you get pulled over for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, refusing to get out of the car and telling the officer "I'd like to be on my way" WILL NEVER WORK. You think ANY COP is gonna say "Well, its your right to refuse, have a safe drive home!" ???? 

    You cant be that dense. 



    Do not start with the name-calling.  We can agree to disagree.

    Maybe in your State of Missouri you give your cops full reign of discretion.  In my State of Connecticut we keep our cops on a short leash.  In other words no loose cannons.

    You sound like you need to read The Constitution again, First through Fifth Amendments, and then come back and talk to me.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Now you're just being ridiculous. If you get pulled over for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, refusing to get out of the car and telling the officer "I'd like to be on my way" WILL NEVER WORK. You think ANY COP is gonna say "Well, its your right to refuse, have a safe drive home!" ???? 

    You cant be that dense. 



    Do not start with the name-calling.  We can agree to disagree.

    Maybe in your State of Missouri you give your cops full reign of discretion.  In my State of Connecticut we keep our cops on a short leash.  In other words no loose cannons.

    You sound like you need to read The Constitution again, First through Fifth Amendments, and then come back and talk to me.


     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 10:27 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    Do not start with the name-calling.  We can agree to disagree.

    Maybe in your State of Missouri you give your cops full reign of discretion.  In my State of Connecticut we keep our cops on a short leash.  In other words no loose cannons.

    You sound like you need to read The Constitution again, First through Fifth Amendments, and then come back and talk to me.


    First I didnt call you a name. Second, I cant talk to someone who is obviously wrong but has convinced themselves they are right. I learned a long time ago its a losing proposition. Trust me, if the cops in Connecticut pull you over because you are swerving all over the place and they think you're drunk you aint going home after they pull you over just because "you have rights".

    Have a good one brother. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




    Do not start with the name-calling.  We can agree to disagree.

    Maybe in your State of Missouri you give your cops full reign of discretion.  In my State of Connecticut we keep our cops on a short leash.  In other words no loose cannons.

    You sound like you need to read The Constitution again, First through Fifth Amendments, and then come back and talk to me.


    First I didnt call you a name. Second, I cant talk to someone who is obviously wrong but has convinced themselves they are right. I learned a long time ago its a losing proposition. Trust me, if the cops in Connecticut pull you over because you are swerving all over the place and they think you're drunk you aint going home after they pull you over just because "you have rights".

    Have a good one brother. 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 10:34 PM ET #24


    Well, I guess that's why they call Missouri the "Show Me" State.

    And why they call Connecticut "The Constitution" State.

    Have a good one brother.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Well, I guess that's why they call Missouri the "Show Me" State.

    And why they call Connecticut "The Constitution" State.

    Have a good one brother.


     
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: May. 11, 2016 - 11:01 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Well, I guess that's why they call Missouri the "Show Me" State.

    And why they call Connecticut "The Constitution" State.

    Have a good one brother.


    Maybe, but you still dont get to drive home drunk after ya get pulled over. Theres a reason cops exist. Obviously everyone doesnt make the best decisions. True, everyone has rights. Thats a good thing. However, police get paid to make sure everyone elses right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness arent derailed cuz you think you are above the law and can continue driving drunk.....

    "i'd like to be on my way now" 


    Never happen in any state. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    Well, I guess that's why they call Missouri the "Show Me" State.

    And why they call Connecticut "The Constitution" State.

    Have a good one brother.


    Maybe, but you still dont get to drive home drunk after ya get pulled over. Theres a reason cops exist. Obviously everyone doesnt make the best decisions. True, everyone has rights. Thats a good thing. However, police get paid to make sure everyone elses right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness arent derailed cuz you think you are above the law and can continue driving drunk.....

    "i'd like to be on my way now" 


    Never happen in any state. 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,304
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,222
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.