Boats n Ho’s ![]()
I am still alive....
I had a serious health scare for the last six months or so, but I think I am finally out of the tunnel.
Good to see ya made it dawg.
FnS
![]()
I had a serious health scare for the last six months or so, but I think I am finally out of the tunnel.
Good to see ya made it dawg.
FnS
![]()
Good to see ya made it dawg.
FnS
![]()
Good to see ya made it dawg.
FnS
![]()
Not that anyone cares - nor should they - but I am still around. I had a serious health scare for the last six months or so, but I think I am finally out of the tunnel. Ready to get serious about football season coming up, and the remainder of soccer this year and next. GL to you all. Missed being around.
Glad to hear you're doing better Van! Always appreciate your posts.
Will you be doing a women's world cup thread?
Not that anyone cares - nor should they - but I am still around. I had a serious health scare for the last six months or so, but I think I am finally out of the tunnel. Ready to get serious about football season coming up, and the remainder of soccer this year and next. GL to you all. Missed being around.
Glad to hear you're doing better Van! Always appreciate your posts.
Will you be doing a women's world cup thread?
Thanks all. Very kind.
I posted a Copa America thread in the soccer forum, just in case you want some summer soccer degenerate action.
![]()
Thanks all. Very kind.
I posted a Copa America thread in the soccer forum, just in case you want some summer soccer degenerate action.
![]()
I will be posting Soccer and NFL this year.
Lets see how it goes.
Thanks again everyone for the kind words and well wishes. Lets get to making some money!
![]()
I will be posting Soccer and NFL this year.
Lets see how it goes.
Thanks again everyone for the kind words and well wishes. Lets get to making some money!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
