So glad to here that you've gotten your health back. You never realize that it's the most important thing in life until you lose it. Count me as one of your very many friends on this site.
So glad to here that you've gotten your health back. You never realize that it's the most important thing in life until you lose it. Count me as one of your very many friends on this site.
Not that anyone cares - nor should they - but I am still around. I had a serious health scare for the last six months or so, but I think I am finally out of the tunnel. Ready to get serious about football season coming up, and the remainder of soccer this year and next. GL to you all. Missed being around.
I remember you! Wow, havent seen this name in forever. Glad to hear everything is ok!
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:
Not that anyone cares - nor should they - but I am still around. I had a serious health scare for the last six months or so, but I think I am finally out of the tunnel. Ready to get serious about football season coming up, and the remainder of soccer this year and next. GL to you all. Missed being around.
I remember you! Wow, havent seen this name in forever. Glad to hear everything is ok!
Not that anyone cares - nor should they - but I am still around. I had a serious health scare for the last six months or so, but I think I am finally out of the tunnel. Ready to get serious about football season coming up, and the remainder of soccer this year and next. GL to you all. Missed being around.
Glad to see you again!
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:
Not that anyone cares - nor should they - but I am still around. I had a serious health scare for the last six months or so, but I think I am finally out of the tunnel. Ready to get serious about football season coming up, and the remainder of soccer this year and next. GL to you all. Missed being around.