• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hummus is delicious....

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    ClubDirt
    HutchEmAll
    cacabware
    vanzack
    The Hawk
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4673
    Posts: 74
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 12:47 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I dont even remember making this thread...  Was drinking that damn dragonberry bacardi last night and obviously eating chips and hummus....

    But now that it is out - I actually do eat hummus on a lot of stuff - love it on sandwiches.

    I also love felafel, and almost every middle eastern food I have ever tried.

    I went on a trip to Egypt, Israel, and Turkey about 10 years ago - and on every corner I ate this stuff - shawarma, felafel, salads - just great stuff for pennies on the dollar.

    that's a pretty underrated part of the world for hot chicks too.  particularly israel.  the jewish chicks are largely banged up where i live.  i was pleasantly surprised to see what they have going on over there.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I dont even remember making this thread...  Was drinking that damn dragonberry bacardi last night and obviously eating chips and hummus....

    But now that it is out - I actually do eat hummus on a lot of stuff - love it on sandwiches.

    I also love felafel, and almost every middle eastern food I have ever tried.

    I went on a trip to Egypt, Israel, and Turkey about 10 years ago - and on every corner I ate this stuff - shawarma, felafel, salads - just great stuff for pennies on the dollar.

    that's a pretty underrated part of the world for hot chicks too.  particularly israel.  the jewish chicks are largely banged up where i live.  i was pleasantly surprised to see what they have going on over there.

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 2:04 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    If you take some chick peas, dry them off a little, toss them with olive oil and whatever spices you care to toss in (salt and pepper is fine, but chili powder, Cajun seasoning or Thai seasoning work well too) and put them in a 400 degree over for about 45 minutes, shaking them every now and again to keep them from sticking, you've got a great, low-fat, high-protein snack.    I pretty much did the same thing with our pumpkin seeds last night.  Also delicious.

    I think I will have to give the roasted chick peas thing a try. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    If you take some chick peas, dry them off a little, toss them with olive oil and whatever spices you care to toss in (salt and pepper is fine, but chili powder, Cajun seasoning or Thai seasoning work well too) and put them in a 400 degree over for about 45 minutes, shaking them every now and again to keep them from sticking, you've got a great, low-fat, high-protein snack.    I pretty much did the same thing with our pumpkin seeds last night.  Also delicious.

    I think I will have to give the roasted chick peas thing a try. 

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 2:36 PM ET #28

    Am eating my turkey, horseradish chive havarti, and HUMMUS on ciabatta as we speak.  I give it very high marks.  Bye, bye mayo.

    Reply

    Am eating my turkey, horseradish chive havarti, and HUMMUS on ciabatta as we speak.  I give it very high marks.  Bye, bye mayo.

     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 2:57 PM ET #29

     

     

    gotta love a good 'ol hummus thread.......................

    Reply

     

     

    gotta love a good 'ol hummus thread.......................

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 3:02 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    Am eating my turkey, horseradish chive havarti, and HUMMUS on ciabatta as we speak.  I give it very high marks.  Bye, bye mayo.

    Hummus was my methadone to get off of mayonnaise.  Havent touched the stuff in years.....

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    Am eating my turkey, horseradish chive havarti, and HUMMUS on ciabatta as we speak.  I give it very high marks.  Bye, bye mayo.

    Hummus was my methadone to get off of mayonnaise.  Havent touched the stuff in years.....

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 10:54 PM ET #31

    Somebody help me, I'm hooked on Spam........................
    Reply
    Somebody help me, I'm hooked on Spam........................
     
    TIMBER9
    TIMBER9
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5481
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 11:12 PM ET #32

    Who in the Hell would wanna leave Mayo......

    Mayo is our friend Van.....

    So ur out on tata salad,   coleslaw,   fish frys,   Fuckin life in general?     I dont think so brotha.......  U dont leave Mayo

    Reply

    Who in the Hell would wanna leave Mayo......

    Mayo is our friend Van.....

    So ur out on tata salad,   coleslaw,   fish frys,   Fuckin life in general?     I dont think so brotha.......  U dont leave Mayo

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 11:29 PM ET #33

    Now, hummus, there is no dolphin involved in that, right?
    Reply
    Now, hummus, there is no dolphin involved in that, right?
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 11:30 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by TIMBER9:

    Who in the Hell would wanna leave Mayo......

    Mayo is our friend Van.....

    So ur out on tata salad,   coleslaw,   fish frys,   Fuckin life in general?     I dont think so brotha.......  U dont leave Mayo

    I eat as healthy as I can.  You are young - when I was your age I was eating everything too - but now I realize I want to live forever so I can set the world record for losing sports bets.  I figure if I live until 90, I have a shot.

    I dont eat meat, mayonnaise, and lots of other stuff.  Never felt better in my life.  I dont preach to anyone, just works for me.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMBER9:

    Who in the Hell would wanna leave Mayo......

    Mayo is our friend Van.....

    So ur out on tata salad,   coleslaw,   fish frys,   Fuckin life in general?     I dont think so brotha.......  U dont leave Mayo

    I eat as healthy as I can.  You are young - when I was your age I was eating everything too - but now I realize I want to live forever so I can set the world record for losing sports bets.  I figure if I live until 90, I have a shot.

    I dont eat meat, mayonnaise, and lots of other stuff.  Never felt better in my life.  I dont preach to anyone, just works for me.

     
    Kelly_Slater
    Kelly_Slater
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 7621
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 11:48 PM ET #35

    California Hippies lol

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Guttermouth:

    I love my homemade hummus.  I use the Magic Bullet...ready in about 25 seconds.

    chickpeas
    veggie broth
    lemon juice
    honey
    chipotle powder
    banana peppers

    Eat it with pita crackers or salt-free pretzels.

    Yummy.

    Reply

    California Hippies lol

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Guttermouth:

    I love my homemade hummus.  I use the Magic Bullet...ready in about 25 seconds.

    chickpeas
    veggie broth
    lemon juice
    honey
    chipotle powder
    banana peppers

    Eat it with pita crackers or salt-free pretzels.

    Yummy.

     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 11:56 PM ET #36

    Another amazing post by Vanzack - 3 Lines of hummus praise and we're well into the 2nd page, good job.

    Bring back the nunchacks Vanzack
    Reply
    Another amazing post by Vanzack - 3 Lines of hummus praise and we're well into the 2nd page, good job.

    Bring back the nunchacks Vanzack
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2009 - 11:58 PM ET #37

    I know you said there was too much discussion over the avatar but it's a covers classic, what is this crazy scientist shit?
    Reply
    I know you said there was too much discussion over the avatar but it's a covers classic, what is this crazy scientist shit?
     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2009 - 11:26 AM ET #38

    hummus on a toasted onion or garlic bagel..
    Reply
    hummus on a toasted onion or garlic bagel..
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2010 - 2:23 PM ET #39

    Hummus is still delicious, even in 2010!

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Hummus is still delicious, even in 2010!

     
    iceman67
    iceman67
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3253
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2010 - 4:18 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    - just great stuff for pennies on the dollar.

    I think pennies on the dollar would taste better than hummus on a corn chip....   I just couldn't disagree more with you guys on this...

    HUMMUS IS HORRIBLE---   My old lady tried passing this stuff off as bean dip on me once, and I came within inches of pulling the  Oscar Madison food smash against the kitchen wall scene from the Odd Couple. 

    God bless you for being able to choke this tasteless crap down,,, I'm sure it's better for you than most of the garbage I ingest, but then again so is flavored dirt,,,, which this is to me....    That is all from me,   Have a nice day,

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    - just great stuff for pennies on the dollar.

    I think pennies on the dollar would taste better than hummus on a corn chip....   I just couldn't disagree more with you guys on this...

    HUMMUS IS HORRIBLE---   My old lady tried passing this stuff off as bean dip on me once, and I came within inches of pulling the  Oscar Madison food smash against the kitchen wall scene from the Odd Couple. 

    God bless you for being able to choke this tasteless crap down,,, I'm sure it's better for you than most of the garbage I ingest, but then again so is flavored dirt,,,, which this is to me....    That is all from me,   Have a nice day,

     
    CountNo_Account
    CountNo_Account
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 7738
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2010 - 4:30 PM ET #41

    The terrorists have won...
    Reply
    The terrorists have won...
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2010 - 4:44 PM ET #42

    Reply
     
    NJDevils
    NJDevils
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 33122
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2010 - 5:09 PM ET #43

    a year old Hummus thread
    Reply
    a year old Hummus thread
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 2:21 AM ET #44

    Nuuuunchuks!

    Nuuuunchuks!

    Nuuuunchuks!




    Reply
    Nuuuunchuks!

    Nuuuunchuks!

    Nuuuunchuks!




     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 2:24 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by CountNo_Account:

    The terrorists have won...



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CountNo_Account:

    The terrorists have won...



     
    RedDustRising
    RedDustRising
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 439
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 10:18 AM ET #46

    Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus at Publix...


    Reply
    Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus at Publix...


     
    coloradobuff
    coloradobuff
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2092
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 11:36 AM ET #47

    agree.great snack
    Reply
    agree.great snack
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 12:40 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Hummus was my methadone to get off of mayonnaise.  Havent touched the stuff in years.....

    No chance I'd ever be able to cut mayo out of the diet completely because I am a huge potato salad fan.  But I never use it on sandwiches...in fact, I've stopped a lot of sandwiches because those deli meats can be loaded with sodium.  Almost never use butter....and daisy low fat sour cream is about as close to the real thing as you can get. 

    For those who aren't huge vegetable fans, try roasting them.  Olive oil, salt, and pepper and throw in a 425 degree oven or on the grill.  Don't eat that shit out of a can....its all sodium. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Hummus was my methadone to get off of mayonnaise.  Havent touched the stuff in years.....

    No chance I'd ever be able to cut mayo out of the diet completely because I am a huge potato salad fan.  But I never use it on sandwiches...in fact, I've stopped a lot of sandwiches because those deli meats can be loaded with sodium.  Almost never use butter....and daisy low fat sour cream is about as close to the real thing as you can get. 

    For those who aren't huge vegetable fans, try roasting them.  Olive oil, salt, and pepper and throw in a 425 degree oven or on the grill.  Don't eat that shit out of a can....its all sodium. 

     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 1:05 PM ET #49

    what's wrong with mayo?
    Reply
    what's wrong with mayo?
     
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2010 - 2:08 PM ET #50





    Reply




    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,716
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
    • Monday 09/28/2026 816
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,828
    • PART DEUX 276
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,005
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,462
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,460

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.