My favorite brand is Tribe all natural.
I eat it on sandwiches instead of mayonnaise, I eat it on chips, I love hummus.
That is all.
![]()
My favorite brand is Tribe all natural.
I eat it on sandwiches instead of mayonnaise, I eat it on chips, I love hummus.
That is all.
![]()
My favorite brand is Tribe all natural.
I eat it on sandwiches instead of mayonnaise, I eat it on chips, I love hummus.
That is all.
![]()
Now your talkin'
Now your talkin'
that's a good point. i've been buying a lot of tabouli lately. i'm probably on a watch list and can't get on an airplane anymore.
that's a good point. i've been buying a lot of tabouli lately. i'm probably on a watch list and can't get on an airplane anymore.
That is hilarious. I am currently eating some phoenician traditional hummus along with backed garlic pita chips. Never thought about putting it on a sandwich, but I am having a turkey sandwich on ciabatta for lunch and I will give it a try. ![]()
That is hilarious. I am currently eating some phoenician traditional hummus along with backed garlic pita chips. Never thought about putting it on a sandwich, but I am having a turkey sandwich on ciabatta for lunch and I will give it a try. ![]()
That Sabra brand is dope.
I brought the Roasted Pine Nut to work today, and have the Supremely Spicy, Roasted Red Pepper and Roasted Garlic ones at home.
It was on sale at Giant Eagle last week for $2.50, so I pretty much bought a fridge-full. It's so much better than the others, that it's basically the only brand I buy now. ![]()
That Sabra brand is dope.
I brought the Roasted Pine Nut to work today, and have the Supremely Spicy, Roasted Red Pepper and Roasted Garlic ones at home.
It was on sale at Giant Eagle last week for $2.50, so I pretty much bought a fridge-full. It's so much better than the others, that it's basically the only brand I buy now. ![]()
I pretty much did the same thing with our pumpkin seeds last night. Also delicious.
I did the pumpkin seed thing last night as well......delicious ![]()
I pretty much did the same thing with our pumpkin seeds last night. Also delicious.
I did the pumpkin seed thing last night as well......delicious ![]()
I dont even remember making this thread... Was drinking that damn dragonberry bacardi last night and obviously eating chips and hummus....
But now that it is out - I actually do eat hummus on a lot of stuff - love it on sandwiches.
I also love felafel, and almost every middle eastern food I have ever tried.
I went on a trip to Egypt, Israel, and Turkey about 10 years ago - and on every corner I ate this stuff - shawarma, felafel, salads - just great stuff for pennies on the dollar.
![]()
I dont even remember making this thread... Was drinking that damn dragonberry bacardi last night and obviously eating chips and hummus....
But now that it is out - I actually do eat hummus on a lot of stuff - love it on sandwiches.
I also love felafel, and almost every middle eastern food I have ever tried.
I went on a trip to Egypt, Israel, and Turkey about 10 years ago - and on every corner I ate this stuff - shawarma, felafel, salads - just great stuff for pennies on the dollar.
![]()
