I personally hate her . I will take it to the grave but I will never forgive her I'll gladly go to hell to fight her through all. Eternity not this life but all my lives
I personally hate her . I will take it to the grave but I will never forgive her I'll gladly go to hell to fight her through all. Eternity not this life but all my lives
BWS - You don't care about Benghazi? So your ok with being lied to when people died? I guess you should be happy they weren't your family members... No empathy for them at all huh? No care about her emails - THEY CONTAIN TOP SECRET INFORMATION that our enemies can obtain and possibly use to attack the country or our allies. Your okay with that too? So your just a blind liberal that no matter what the lefty does its fine with you. As long as it doesn't affect your little world, no problem. When they come for you then what? Narrow view you have. Trump will make our enemies think twice and tread lightly instead of sh*t all over us like we have today.
BWS - You don't care about Benghazi? So your ok with being lied to when people died? I guess you should be happy they weren't your family members... No empathy for them at all huh? No care about her emails - THEY CONTAIN TOP SECRET INFORMATION that our enemies can obtain and possibly use to attack the country or our allies. Your okay with that too? So your just a blind liberal that no matter what the lefty does its fine with you. As long as it doesn't affect your little world, no problem. When they come for you then what? Narrow view you have. Trump will make our enemies think twice and tread lightly instead of sh*t all over us like we have today.
BWS - You don't care about Benghazi? So your ok with being lied to when people died? I guess you should be happy they weren't your family members... No empathy for them at all huh? No care about her emails - THEY CONTAIN TOP SECRET INFORMATION that our enemies can obtain and possibly use to attack the country or our allies. Your okay with that too? So your just a blind liberal that no matter what the lefty does its fine with you. As long as it doesn't affect your little world, no problem. When they come for you then what? Narrow view you have. Trump will make our enemies think twice and tread lightly instead of sh*t all over us like we have today.
First off, don't make my comments a liberal/conservative thing. It has nothing to do with it.
Secondly... I've been lied to by politicians my entire life and you have to. The only difference is that I don't take it personally because I have better things to do with my life. How many soldiers died for no good reason? Too many. But you know what... it's out of my control and it's out of your control. You know which candidate leaves me with less concern about people "coming for me"? It's her... the career politician has a better chance to keep ME safe than the foulmouthed reality TV star.
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
BWS - You don't care about Benghazi? So your ok with being lied to when people died? I guess you should be happy they weren't your family members... No empathy for them at all huh? No care about her emails - THEY CONTAIN TOP SECRET INFORMATION that our enemies can obtain and possibly use to attack the country or our allies. Your okay with that too? So your just a blind liberal that no matter what the lefty does its fine with you. As long as it doesn't affect your little world, no problem. When they come for you then what? Narrow view you have. Trump will make our enemies think twice and tread lightly instead of sh*t all over us like we have today.
First off, don't make my comments a liberal/conservative thing. It has nothing to do with it.
Secondly... I've been lied to by politicians my entire life and you have to. The only difference is that I don't take it personally because I have better things to do with my life. How many soldiers died for no good reason? Too many. But you know what... it's out of my control and it's out of your control. You know which candidate leaves me with less concern about people "coming for me"? It's her... the career politician has a better chance to keep ME safe than the foulmouthed reality TV star.
1998. Actually I'd rather live in 1988... What's that supposed to mean? It took a lot of time to get where we are now. I don't blame Bush for 911 anymore than I do Katrina... Clinton was busy instead of dealing with Bid Laden in the 90's, and he could've had a blank check after the U.S.S. Cole bombing to hunt the mofo down instead of let him sit around and plot. Bush got a bad hand and played it badly as well.
I still have hope that 2018 things will be better with an outsider. I just see the downward spiral continuing with Ms. Pants Suit. After 7 years of Hope & Change, why would the country want to continue on this path?
1998. Actually I'd rather live in 1988... What's that supposed to mean? It took a lot of time to get where we are now. I don't blame Bush for 911 anymore than I do Katrina... Clinton was busy instead of dealing with Bid Laden in the 90's, and he could've had a blank check after the U.S.S. Cole bombing to hunt the mofo down instead of let him sit around and plot. Bush got a bad hand and played it badly as well.
I still have hope that 2018 things will be better with an outsider. I just see the downward spiral continuing with Ms. Pants Suit. After 7 years of Hope & Change, why would the country want to continue on this path?
Secondly... I've been lied to by politicians my entire life and you have to. The only difference is that I don't take it personally because I have better things to do with my life. How many soldiers died for no good reason? Too many. But you know what... it's out of my control and it's out of your control. You know which candidate leaves me with less concern about people "coming for me"? It's her... the career politician has a better chance to keep ME safe than the foulmouthed reality TV star.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Secondly... I've been lied to by politicians my entire life and you have to. The only difference is that I don't take it personally because I have better things to do with my life. How many soldiers died for no good reason? Too many. But you know what... it's out of my control and it's out of your control. You know which candidate leaves me with less concern about people "coming for me"? It's her... the career politician has a better chance to keep ME safe than the foulmouthed reality TV star.
1998. Actually I'd rather live in 1988... What's that supposed to mean? It took a lot of time to get where we are now. I don't blame Bush for 911 anymore than I do Katrina... Clinton was busy instead of dealing with Bid Laden in the 90's, and he could've had a blank check after the U.S.S. Cole bombing to hunt the mofo down instead of let him sit around and plot. Bush got a bad hand and played it badly as well.
I still have hope that 2018 things will be better with an outsider. I just see the downward spiral continuing with Ms. Pants Suit. After 7 years of Hope & Change, why would the country want to continue on this path?
You don't get it... Too busy making excuses for bush and blaming the other side. It's weird how biased and blinded partisan lemmings are yet they pretend like they are teaching everyone the truth. Seems like another sportsfan but slightly less of a douchebagggg
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
1998. Actually I'd rather live in 1988... What's that supposed to mean? It took a lot of time to get where we are now. I don't blame Bush for 911 anymore than I do Katrina... Clinton was busy instead of dealing with Bid Laden in the 90's, and he could've had a blank check after the U.S.S. Cole bombing to hunt the mofo down instead of let him sit around and plot. Bush got a bad hand and played it badly as well.
I still have hope that 2018 things will be better with an outsider. I just see the downward spiral continuing with Ms. Pants Suit. After 7 years of Hope & Change, why would the country want to continue on this path?
You don't get it... Too busy making excuses for bush and blaming the other side. It's weird how biased and blinded partisan lemmings are yet they pretend like they are teaching everyone the truth. Seems like another sportsfan but slightly less of a douchebagggg