• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    How much $$ would it take for you to bang Ms Clinton?

    12 Next Last»
    SportsFan9698
    BWS77
    TheGoldenGoose
    Johnzimbo34
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2255
    Posts: 36
    12 Next Last»
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 5:42 PM ET #1

    Just curious... It would be life changing money for me

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Just curious... It would be life changing money for me

     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 5:43 PM ET #2

    No I don't mean Chelsea


    Reply
    No I don't mean Chelsea


     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 5:46 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    Just curious... It would be life changing money for me


    This is what Trump supporters think about.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    Just curious... It would be life changing money for me


    This is what Trump supporters think about.   
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 6:13 PM ET #4

    How much would it take for you BWS - everybody has a price I guarantee it!!

    I will say it is about $1MM cash 
    Reply
    How much would it take for you BWS - everybody has a price I guarantee it!!

    I will say it is about $1MM cash 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 6:26 PM ET #5


    meh
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    meh
     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 6:53 PM ET #6

    Think I'd rather bang Bill than Hillary
    Reply
    Think I'd rather bang Bill than Hillary
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 7:13 PM ET #7

    Hard to believe that any male with a pair would vote for this frumpy grandma; nevermind bang her.

    Anyone man that votes for this Liberal twat needs to have their man card revoked immediately.  
    Reply
    Hard to believe that any male with a pair would vote for this frumpy grandma; nevermind bang her.

    Anyone man that votes for this Liberal twat needs to have their man card revoked immediately.  
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 7:25 PM ET #8

    Not me , but I would like to watch her get Bent over ( November 2016 ).
    Reply
    Not me , but I would like to watch her get Bent over ( November 2016 ).
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 8:00 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Hard to believe that any male with a pair would vote for this frumpy grandma; nevermind bang her.

    Anyone man that votes for this Liberal twat needs to have their man card revoked immediately.  

    Why?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Hard to believe that any male with a pair would vote for this frumpy grandma; nevermind bang her.

    Anyone man that votes for this Liberal twat needs to have their man card revoked immediately.  

    Why?
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2016 - 8:06 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    Think I'd rather bang Bill than Hillary

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    Think I'd rather bang Bill than Hillary

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2016 - 1:11 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    How much would it take for you BWS - everybody has a price I guarantee it!!

    I will say it is about $1MM cash 

    Considering how much you don't like her, I'd figure you'd be in for free and do it as a revenge/hatef@ck.....

    "This is for Benghazi, b!tch!!"

    "So, you're #1 in the polls?!?! Well then, take this pole!!!!"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    How much would it take for you BWS - everybody has a price I guarantee it!!

    I will say it is about $1MM cash 

    Considering how much you don't like her, I'd figure you'd be in for free and do it as a revenge/hatef@ck.....

    "This is for Benghazi, b!tch!!"

    "So, you're #1 in the polls?!?! Well then, take this pole!!!!"
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Mar. 16, 2016 - 2:39 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    Considering how much you don't like her, I'd figure you'd be in for free and do it as a revenge/hatef@ck.....

    "This is for Benghazi, b!tch!!"

    "So, you're #1 in the polls?!?! Well then, take this pole!!!!"

    SportsFan has said in the past that he only bangs 9's or 10's, so he wouldn't be down for a hatef*ck.   

    I guess his cousins are pretty hot......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    Considering how much you don't like her, I'd figure you'd be in for free and do it as a revenge/hatef@ck.....

    "This is for Benghazi, b!tch!!"

    "So, you're #1 in the polls?!?! Well then, take this pole!!!!"

    SportsFan has said in the past that he only bangs 9's or 10's, so he wouldn't be down for a hatef*ck.   

    I guess his cousins are pretty hot......
     
    RandyC726
    RandyC726
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1545
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 2:14 AM ET #13

    If I were to ever bang a b!tch damn near death, it might as well be a powerful one. 

    I'll do it for free. 
    Reply
    If I were to ever bang a b!tch damn near death, it might as well be a powerful one. 

    I'll do it for free. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 9:14 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Why?

    Is this a serious question? Liberals are the biggest puSSies in  the world, hahaha.


    In all seriousness though, you're satisfied with the past 8 years?

    How will this change under Hillary?

    Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of Liberal policies.  "Keep them, poor, keep them dependent, keep their vote."  This is the Queen "pimp of the poor" so to speak. 

    Coming form an accounting background, fiscal conservatism runs through my blood.  I have yet to vote for a Democrat and it won't change with this election.  One of the few poor Jersey City natives that continues to vote Republican.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Why?

    Is this a serious question? Liberals are the biggest puSSies in  the world, hahaha.


    In all seriousness though, you're satisfied with the past 8 years?

    How will this change under Hillary?

    Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of Liberal policies.  "Keep them, poor, keep them dependent, keep their vote."  This is the Queen "pimp of the poor" so to speak. 

    Coming form an accounting background, fiscal conservatism runs through my blood.  I have yet to vote for a Democrat and it won't change with this election.  One of the few poor Jersey City natives that continues to vote Republican.
     
    FrankieNapp
    FrankieNapp
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 5238
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 1:41 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Is this a serious question? Liberals are the biggest puSSies in  the world, hahaha.


    In all seriousness though, you're satisfied with the past 8 years?

    How will this change under Hillary?

    Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of Liberal policies.  "Keep them, poor, keep them dependent, keep their vote."  This is the Queen "pimp of the poor" so to speak. 

    Coming form an accounting background, fiscal conservatism runs through my blood.  I have yet to vote for a Democrat and it won't change with this election.  One of the few poor Jersey City natives that continues to vote Republican.


    I heard a rumor that there was a Republican in Hudson County. Didnt think it was true. Thought it was a myth........like BigFoot or the Loch Ness Monster.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Is this a serious question? Liberals are the biggest puSSies in  the world, hahaha.


    In all seriousness though, you're satisfied with the past 8 years?

    How will this change under Hillary?

    Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of Liberal policies.  "Keep them, poor, keep them dependent, keep their vote."  This is the Queen "pimp of the poor" so to speak. 

    Coming form an accounting background, fiscal conservatism runs through my blood.  I have yet to vote for a Democrat and it won't change with this election.  One of the few poor Jersey City natives that continues to vote Republican.


    I heard a rumor that there was a Republican in Hudson County. Didnt think it was true. Thought it was a myth........like BigFoot or the Loch Ness Monster.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 1:58 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Is this a serious question? Liberals are the biggest puSSies in  the world, hahaha.


    In all seriousness though, you're satisfied with the past 8 years?

    How will this change under Hillary?

    Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of Liberal policies.  "Keep them, poor, keep them dependent, keep their vote."  This is the Queen "pimp of the poor" so to speak. 

    Coming form an accounting background, fiscal conservatism runs through my blood.  I have yet to vote for a Democrat and it won't change with this election.  One of the few poor Jersey City natives that continues to vote Republican.

    Yeah it's a serious question...  everyone comes on here and thumps their chest that "Liberals are pu$$ies" and "I'd never vote for that woman" but none of them ever can say why they feel that way.  You explained yourself so that's fine...   at least you have an answer unlike most of the other clowns    
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Is this a serious question? Liberals are the biggest puSSies in  the world, hahaha.


    In all seriousness though, you're satisfied with the past 8 years?

    How will this change under Hillary?

    Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of Liberal policies.  "Keep them, poor, keep them dependent, keep their vote."  This is the Queen "pimp of the poor" so to speak. 

    Coming form an accounting background, fiscal conservatism runs through my blood.  I have yet to vote for a Democrat and it won't change with this election.  One of the few poor Jersey City natives that continues to vote Republican.

    Yeah it's a serious question...  everyone comes on here and thumps their chest that "Liberals are pu$$ies" and "I'd never vote for that woman" but none of them ever can say why they feel that way.  You explained yourself so that's fine...   at least you have an answer unlike most of the other clowns    
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 3:05 PM ET #17

    this reminds me of the child on the playground that teases the girl he likes.

    Sportsfan chooses to display his weird obsessive crush on Hillary who is obviously attracted to the entire site.   

    Takes all kinds I guess 

    Reply
    this reminds me of the child on the playground that teases the girl he likes.

    Sportsfan chooses to display his weird obsessive crush on Hillary who is obviously attracted to the entire site.   

    Takes all kinds I guess 

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 3:35 PM ET #18

    Wouldn't do it if the very world depended. On this to not disintegrate. It be nice knowing you all butt. This would no effin way would I volunteer for this .....
    Reply
    Wouldn't do it if the very world depended. On this to not disintegrate. It be nice knowing you all butt. This would no effin way would I volunteer for this .....
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 3:45 PM ET #19

    She's a lesbian so she wouldn't let any of us pork her.
    Reply
    She's a lesbian so she wouldn't let any of us pork her.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 17, 2016 - 5:46 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieNapp:



    I heard a rumor that there was a Republican in Hudson County. Didnt think it was true. Thought it was a myth........like BigFoot or the Loch Ness Monster.

    Very few of us. 

    There's a handful; mostly in the high rises on the JC waterfront and near Exchange Place as well as in Hoboken.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieNapp:



    I heard a rumor that there was a Republican in Hudson County. Didnt think it was true. Thought it was a myth........like BigFoot or the Loch Ness Monster.

    Very few of us. 

    There's a handful; mostly in the high rises on the JC waterfront and near Exchange Place as well as in Hoboken.  
     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6291
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2016 - 1:03 AM ET #21

    More than she gets for a dozen speeches...

    I agree with Slob. Talk about old news, corrupt, deceitful, queen of the jungle, pandering b*tch, couldn't even stand up to her scumbag husband and she wants to lead the free world. 

    If all the city folk are going to vote for her, I'll take the other guy. I'm not getting a raise out of her (and I'm not referencing the topic with this comment).

    BWS77 - She lied to your face about Benghazi, has her own server because she's too good to follow the most basic rules, because their for the little people. Are you kidding me? She should be in an orange jumpsuit by now but the country is so corrupt it's starting to make the Third World governments look legitimate... The current morons going to Cuba this weekend, they should make him swim back.
    Reply
    More than she gets for a dozen speeches...

    I agree with Slob. Talk about old news, corrupt, deceitful, queen of the jungle, pandering b*tch, couldn't even stand up to her scumbag husband and she wants to lead the free world. 

    If all the city folk are going to vote for her, I'll take the other guy. I'm not getting a raise out of her (and I'm not referencing the topic with this comment).

    BWS77 - She lied to your face about Benghazi, has her own server because she's too good to follow the most basic rules, because their for the little people. Are you kidding me? She should be in an orange jumpsuit by now but the country is so corrupt it's starting to make the Third World governments look legitimate... The current morons going to Cuba this weekend, they should make him swim back.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2016 - 7:01 AM ET #22

    It's hard to believe but I never voted r for President I voted for Perot once and checked Collins and snows box since they didn't vote to impeach Clinton but have yet to vote for a Republican for potus and now looking to check it if Cruz gets the nod it's sad when you a4e so thoroughly disgusted with that domatrix cee you next Tuesday that I am campaigning for Trump for the good of our nation
    Reply
    It's hard to believe but I never voted r for President I voted for Perot once and checked Collins and snows box since they didn't vote to impeach Clinton but have yet to vote for a Republican for potus and now looking to check it if Cruz gets the nod it's sad when you a4e so thoroughly disgusted with that domatrix cee you next Tuesday that I am campaigning for Trump for the good of our nation
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2016 - 9:13 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    It's hard to believe but I never voted r for President I voted for Perot once and checked Collins and snows box since they didn't vote to impeach Clinton but have yet to vote for a Republican for potus and now looking to check it if Cruz gets the nod it's sad when you a4e so thoroughly disgusted with that domatrix cee you next Tuesday that I am campaigning for Trump for the good of our nation

    I doin't know if you are being sarcastic or not - but I expect many former Democrats to privately vote Trump behind the curtain
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    It's hard to believe but I never voted r for President I voted for Perot once and checked Collins and snows box since they didn't vote to impeach Clinton but have yet to vote for a Republican for potus and now looking to check it if Cruz gets the nod it's sad when you a4e so thoroughly disgusted with that domatrix cee you next Tuesday that I am campaigning for Trump for the good of our nation

    I doin't know if you are being sarcastic or not - but I expect many former Democrats to privately vote Trump behind the curtain
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2016 - 9:19 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:

    More than she gets for a dozen speeches...

    I agree with Slob. Talk about old news, corrupt, deceitful, queen of the jungle, pandering b*tch, couldn't even stand up to her scumbag husband and she wants to lead the free world. 

    If all the city folk are going to vote for her, I'll take the other guy. I'm not getting a raise out of her (and I'm not referencing the topic with this comment).

    BWS77 - She lied to your face about Benghazi, has her own server because she's too good to follow the most basic rules, because their for the little people. Are you kidding me? She should be in an orange jumpsuit by now but the country is so corrupt it's starting to make the Third World governments look legitimate... The current morons going to Cuba this weekend, they should make him swim back.

    Honestly....  I don't give 2 sh!ts about Benghazi.  Other people have done much worse.  I don't care what is on her emails.   At least with her you know what you're getting.   Trump is a wild card that does not end well for us.    In the end, I doubt anything Ms. Clinton does has much affect on my life....  Things that Trump says/does could.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:

    More than she gets for a dozen speeches...

    I agree with Slob. Talk about old news, corrupt, deceitful, queen of the jungle, pandering b*tch, couldn't even stand up to her scumbag husband and she wants to lead the free world. 

    If all the city folk are going to vote for her, I'll take the other guy. I'm not getting a raise out of her (and I'm not referencing the topic with this comment).

    BWS77 - She lied to your face about Benghazi, has her own server because she's too good to follow the most basic rules, because their for the little people. Are you kidding me? She should be in an orange jumpsuit by now but the country is so corrupt it's starting to make the Third World governments look legitimate... The current morons going to Cuba this weekend, they should make him swim back.

    Honestly....  I don't give 2 sh!ts about Benghazi.  Other people have done much worse.  I don't care what is on her emails.   At least with her you know what you're getting.   Trump is a wild card that does not end well for us.    In the end, I doubt anything Ms. Clinton does has much affect on my life....  Things that Trump says/does could.   
     
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 18, 2016 - 9:56 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:


    I doin't know if you are being sarcastic or not - but I expect many former Democrats to privately vote Trump behind the curtain
    serious as my last heart attack I don't ccaare about the happy ambassador she sent to his grave way it goes but toleave the security with their balls hanging out preventing the response of Sicily rot in heck you old b*tch
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:


    I doin't know if you are being sarcastic or not - but I expect many former Democrats to privately vote Trump behind the curtain
    serious as my last heart attack I don't ccaare about the happy ambassador she sent to his grave way it goes but toleave the security with their balls hanging out preventing the response of Sicily rot in heck you old b*tch
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,380
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,246
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,241

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.