How much money do you realistically hope to be making from sports betting each week ?
Just go with the flow and ride the winning streaks.
Never put a limit on your winnings.
Always put a limit on your losses.
The winning streaks don't come along very often, so one should capitalize on that small window of success by betting fairly large.
And when the losses invariably start piling up, one should be betting small or taking an extended gambling break. Basically, minimizing your losses is just as important as maximizing your gains.
The best success I have ever had is picking my spots and betting big on those plays. I think betting small on a large number of games is the WORST way to approach beting, since the juice will eat you up.
Just go with the flow and ride the winning streaks.
Never put a limit on your winnings.
Always put a limit on your losses.
The winning streaks don't come along very often, so one should capitalize on that small window of success by betting fairly large.
And when the losses invariably start piling up, one should be betting small or taking an extended gambling break. Basically, minimizing your losses is just as important as maximizing your gains.
The best success I have ever had is picking my spots and betting big on those plays. I think betting small on a large number of games is the WORST way to approach beting, since the juice will eat you up.
Good question. Spent years trying to turn a $1000 bankroll into 10k by the end of the day, and when I was only up 100 that night it was all in on some shitty left coast basketball team. Then I thought about what I realistically expected and it's around that $500/week, or 70 a day. Wish I would've thought about that long ago, a lot of nights would've ended with different decisions!
Good question. Spent years trying to turn a $1000 bankroll into 10k by the end of the day, and when I was only up 100 that night it was all in on some shitty left coast basketball team. Then I thought about what I realistically expected and it's around that $500/week, or 70 a day. Wish I would've thought about that long ago, a lot of nights would've ended with different decisions!
all my money on LIN
all my money on LIN
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
