A lot. A lot of beer. I should have a huge beer gut but I dont. Also smoke weed. A lot of weed.
Teeth, have you started taking dabs yet?
No Stu, not yet. Will be extracting oils from crop, make "moon rocks" and save some for dabbing. Just gonna heat some choice buds for extract no solvents involved.
Yeah, there are mini rosen presses you can get to make personal use extracts without solvents. There are industrial machines that use centrifugal force as well. Dabbing is cool. I have an e-nail which is a heated coil that fits around a titanium element. You turn it on, set your temp, and you're good. No torch needed. Not sure if they are adaptable to glass or ceramic elements.
Moonrocks are cool but i'm not super into kief. It always burned my throat. I has a buddy making some and I had him make me some without kief.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:
A lot. A lot of beer. I should have a huge beer gut but I dont. Also smoke weed. A lot of weed.
Teeth, have you started taking dabs yet?
No Stu, not yet. Will be extracting oils from crop, make "moon rocks" and save some for dabbing. Just gonna heat some choice buds for extract no solvents involved.
Yeah, there are mini rosen presses you can get to make personal use extracts without solvents. There are industrial machines that use centrifugal force as well. Dabbing is cool. I have an e-nail which is a heated coil that fits around a titanium element. You turn it on, set your temp, and you're good. No torch needed. Not sure if they are adaptable to glass or ceramic elements.
Moonrocks are cool but i'm not super into kief. It always burned my throat. I has a buddy making some and I had him make me some without kief.