the law of the land...keep it simple, the law is the law
how much are offshore gambling winnings taxed?
the law of the land...keep it simple, the law is the law
the law of the land...keep it simple, the law is the law
i beliebve there are better ways to avoiding paying $50 k in taxes
i beliebve there are better ways to avoiding paying $50 k in taxes
VV - you are just grossly misinformed here. You post zero evidence.
Let's not get sidetracked here form your original assertion and I quote
"how it is TOTALLY LEGAL to place a bet"
Now the facts remain that is is in fact ILLEGAL to place a bet online through transfer of funds. this is not up for debate.....
I could go through every single states penal code but instead I will just post Texas': a summarized version of this site
https://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.47.htm
(a) A person commits an offense if he:
(1) makes a bet on the partial or final result of a game or contest or on the performance of a participant in a game or contest;
(2) makes a bet on the result of any political nomination, appointment, or election or on the degree of success of any nominee, appointee, or candidate; or
(3) plays and bets for money or other thing of value at any game played with cards, dice, balls, or any other gambling device.
(d) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.
Sure there are plenty of laws that are broken and are not enforced with a fine tooth comb....I'll give you that. I would suspect that 99.9% of people who commit this crime are let off after offering information about the operations of the person running the ring. The feds are not really concerned with the act of gambling so much as the money that why its tough to find cases about the other point you mention. But as was stated by someone else recently, the law if the law and showing that was my main intent of what I previously posted.
Now taking gambling proceeds from this illegal activity overseas and placing it in your possession without the government finding out will be your real worry. Tax evasion is definitely not a misdemeanor
VV - you are just grossly misinformed here. You post zero evidence.
Let's not get sidetracked here form your original assertion and I quote
"how it is TOTALLY LEGAL to place a bet"
Now the facts remain that is is in fact ILLEGAL to place a bet online through transfer of funds. this is not up for debate.....
I could go through every single states penal code but instead I will just post Texas': a summarized version of this site
https://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.47.htm
(a) A person commits an offense if he:
(1) makes a bet on the partial or final result of a game or contest or on the performance of a participant in a game or contest;
(2) makes a bet on the result of any political nomination, appointment, or election or on the degree of success of any nominee, appointee, or candidate; or
(3) plays and bets for money or other thing of value at any game played with cards, dice, balls, or any other gambling device.
(d) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor.
Sure there are plenty of laws that are broken and are not enforced with a fine tooth comb....I'll give you that. I would suspect that 99.9% of people who commit this crime are let off after offering information about the operations of the person running the ring. The feds are not really concerned with the act of gambling so much as the money that why its tough to find cases about the other point you mention. But as was stated by someone else recently, the law if the law and showing that was my main intent of what I previously posted.
Now taking gambling proceeds from this illegal activity overseas and placing it in your possession without the government finding out will be your real worry. Tax evasion is definitely not a misdemeanor
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,902
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 849
- Week 6 Money 8,594
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,302
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
