• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    How many "Old Timers" do we have here currently? Give your age...

    «First Previous 12
    Doja45
    bertski
    ZiggyDawg
    BackCourt
    CygXanadu
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 487
    Posts: 43
    «First Previous 12
     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2021 - 10:25 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    @nature1970 At 51 I can vouch that nature is in very good shape. Must be that great livin' up in Maine.

     

    Ok this one is definitely a sexual reference 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    @nature1970 At 51 I can vouch that nature is in very good shape. Must be that great livin' up in Maine.

     

    Ok this one is definitely a sexual reference 

     
    bertski
    bertski
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 4556
    Posted: Aug. 25, 2021 - 10:27 PM ET #27

    67 

    Reply

    67 

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2021 - 6:31 AM ET #28

    51

    Reply

    51

     
    BackCourt
    BackCourt
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 2498
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2021 - 1:38 PM ET #29

    59 here.... And i'm having so much fun and time is moving so fast that everyday feels like garbage day... A week goes by in about a day and a half for me-  This pandemic has been the best time of my life...I had no weddings, no funerals, no graduations, no friends parties or cookouts and no kids or grandkids birthdays to attend. No trips to visit the in laws, no obligations whatsoever. Furthermore- I recently changed my phone numer and I only migrated about a dozen of my 250 contacts over to the new phone... Its a great life, all the kids and grandkids who are in town come over to MY HOUSE all the time- I don't go to theirs because of Covid. Its the best thing that ever happened to me

    Reply

    59 here.... And i'm having so much fun and time is moving so fast that everyday feels like garbage day... A week goes by in about a day and a half for me-  This pandemic has been the best time of my life...I had no weddings, no funerals, no graduations, no friends parties or cookouts and no kids or grandkids birthdays to attend. No trips to visit the in laws, no obligations whatsoever. Furthermore- I recently changed my phone numer and I only migrated about a dozen of my 250 contacts over to the new phone... Its a great life, all the kids and grandkids who are in town come over to MY HOUSE all the time- I don't go to theirs because of Covid. Its the best thing that ever happened to me

     
    CygXanadu
    CygXanadu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 282
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2021 - 9:02 PM ET #30

    51

    Reply

    51

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2021 - 9:09 PM ET #31

    @Doja45

    Mitch, John and Johnny are friends I met thru Covers and we keep in touch regularly.  All have been my guests at Foxwoods Casino.  And I would extend the same invitation to you should you ever visit Connecticut.  Not ALL of us are azzholes up here in New England.  My wife of 30 years is 10 years younger than I and keeps me quite satisfied thank you.  Jump on a plane and get up here.  Leave cow country behind for a week or two.  Promise that it won't miss you D.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    @Doja45

    Mitch, John and Johnny are friends I met thru Covers and we keep in touch regularly.  All have been my guests at Foxwoods Casino.  And I would extend the same invitation to you should you ever visit Connecticut.  Not ALL of us are azzholes up here in New England.  My wife of 30 years is 10 years younger than I and keeps me quite satisfied thank you.  Jump on a plane and get up here.  Leave cow country behind for a week or two.  Promise that it won't miss you D.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2021 - 9:14 PM ET #32

    @TheGoldenGoose

     an_cheers


    peace_5

    Reply

    @TheGoldenGoose

     an_cheers


    peace_5

     
    sundance
    sundance
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16801
    Posted: Aug. 26, 2021 - 10:01 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    You all are PATHETIC. Me 64 and Johnny age 69 could Tag-Team any two of you.  FACT!!! The only one I fear is sundance.

    bigsmile

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    You all are PATHETIC. Me 64 and Johnny age 69 could Tag-Team any two of you.  FACT!!! The only one I fear is sundance.

    bigsmile

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2021 - 7:17 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie:

    I'm checking in 56...and still young at heart...physically not so sure
     

    So am I .

    56 isn't old timer yet

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie:

    I'm checking in 56...and still young at heart...physically not so sure
     

    So am I .

    56 isn't old timer yet

     
    MickSpeed17
    MickSpeed17
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 759
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2021 - 7:35 PM ET #35

    I remember when MTV used to play videos. 

    Reply

    I remember when MTV used to play videos. 

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2021 - 9:45 PM ET #36

    60 in December. The ole body ain't what she used to be!

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    60 in December. The ole body ain't what she used to be!

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2021 - 3:29 PM ET #37

    Thanks to everyone that replied to this thread. I was not expecting a LARGE majority of the people here to be 50+. It was quite a surprise. 

    Reply

    Thanks to everyone that replied to this thread. I was not expecting a LARGE majority of the people here to be 50+. It was quite a surprise. 

     
    MHov2021
    MHov2021
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 9
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2021 - 2:24 PM ET #38

    59 here in sunny Florida, just looking to make some moneybag

    Reply

    59 here in sunny Florida, just looking to make some moneybag

     
    cmac8t2
    cmac8t2
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2017
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2021 - 6:59 PM ET #39

    58 feel like 25 but body does not agree !!

    Reply

    58 feel like 25 but body does not agree !!

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 8:37 AM ET #40

    Young 62 and retiredpeace_5

    Reply

    Young 62 and retiredpeace_5

     
    seminoledq
    seminoledq
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2021 - 12:43 PM ET #41

    Hard 8 coming out. 44yrs old here!

    Reply

    Hard 8 coming out. 44yrs old here!

     
    Box and one
    Box and one
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 1999
    Posts: 1604
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2021 - 10:47 AM ET #42

    just turned 70  wow  graduated HS in '69  Beatles " Hey Jude" was the No 1 hit  Mets win the World series , I wanted to work at the banana split stand for some extra money before leaving NY to go to North Texas State. My 3 best buddies keep telling me to quit " lets go to Woodstock" . I refuse need the extra money . They go and one of them actually is seen in the movie . I make my $1.75 an hour and miss out on Woodstock.  Off to North Texas for my freshmen year.  2 years later in summer school meet a pretty girl in front of the dorm   we date for 2 years and after graduation I get a teaching job back in NY . She leaves her Paris, Texas home and moves up to NY  We get married have 3 daughters and one son . She claims that I said when we retire we will go back to your home state Texas. 5 grandchildren later with a pair of  grand twins coming left teaching,coaching and administration  for almost 40 years and moved to Austin,Texas. 

     Played racquetball this morning and lost all 3 games . That corner kill shot on my left passed me as I couldn't get it. I said to myself "damn if I wasn't 70  I would hit that.. So the mind and brain are not 70 but the body is . My biggest challenge today is " where do I find the NY Giants vs Denver on TV  here in Austin  There is a bar a few blocks away that has about 6 big screens but my son moved only a block away and he steals them off the internet. So will watch my Jints vs Broncos somewhere..

     I don't feel 70 but when I see so many people that I know passed away I'm talking to St Peter up there on my new app and cell phone   

     

    box and one
    Reply

    just turned 70  wow  graduated HS in '69  Beatles " Hey Jude" was the No 1 hit  Mets win the World series , I wanted to work at the banana split stand for some extra money before leaving NY to go to North Texas State. My 3 best buddies keep telling me to quit " lets go to Woodstock" . I refuse need the extra money . They go and one of them actually is seen in the movie . I make my $1.75 an hour and miss out on Woodstock.  Off to North Texas for my freshmen year.  2 years later in summer school meet a pretty girl in front of the dorm   we date for 2 years and after graduation I get a teaching job back in NY . She leaves her Paris, Texas home and moves up to NY  We get married have 3 daughters and one son . She claims that I said when we retire we will go back to your home state Texas. 5 grandchildren later with a pair of  grand twins coming left teaching,coaching and administration  for almost 40 years and moved to Austin,Texas. 

     Played racquetball this morning and lost all 3 games . That corner kill shot on my left passed me as I couldn't get it. I said to myself "damn if I wasn't 70  I would hit that.. So the mind and brain are not 70 but the body is . My biggest challenge today is " where do I find the NY Giants vs Denver on TV  here in Austin  There is a bar a few blocks away that has about 6 big screens but my son moved only a block away and he steals them off the internet. So will watch my Jints vs Broncos somewhere..

     I don't feel 70 but when I see so many people that I know passed away I'm talking to St Peter up there on my new app and cell phone   

     

     
     
    THE_PRESIDENT
    THE_PRESIDENT
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6623
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2021 - 7:17 PM ET #43

    61 

     

    Surprised to see so many baby-boomers

    Reply

    61 

     

    Surprised to see so many baby-boomers

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,849
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,593
    • MLB Playoffs 16,789
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,143
    • PART DEUX 129
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,393
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,233
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.