I'm checking in 56...and still young at heart...physically not so sure ![]()
How many "Old Timers" do we have here currently? Give your age...
61 my mind still thinks I’m still 25, my body thinks my mind is an idiot
Most of the time.
I still raise a little cain with the boys.
Honky tonk and pretty woman.
Lord I'm still right there with them.
Singing above the crowd and the noise.
61 my mind still thinks I’m still 25, my body thinks my mind is an idiot
Most of the time.
I still raise a little cain with the boys.
Honky tonk and pretty woman.
Lord I'm still right there with them.
Singing above the crowd and the noise.
@Doja45
I still feel 25,
Most of the time.
I still raise a little cain with the boys.
Honky tonk and pretty woman.
Lord I'm still right there with them.
Singing above the crowd and the noise.
This is ONE of the best country songs by THE GREATEST country music singer alive. Seen him at T-Mobile when I was back home in Las Vegas...will be there again SOON
@Doja45
I still feel 25,
Most of the time.
I still raise a little cain with the boys.
Honky tonk and pretty woman.
Lord I'm still right there with them.
Singing above the crowd and the noise.
This is ONE of the best country songs by THE GREATEST country music singer alive. Seen him at T-Mobile when I was back home in Las Vegas...will be there again SOON
@TheGoldenGoose
God Bless You Man.
![]()
[
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose]You all are PATHETIC. Me 64 and Johnny age 69 could Tag-Team any two of you. FACT!!! The only one I fear is sundance.[/Quote]
![]()
@TheGoldenGoose
God Bless You Man.
![]()
[
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose]You all are PATHETIC. Me 64 and Johnny age 69 could Tag-Team any two of you. FACT!!! The only one I fear is sundance.[/Quote]
![]()
You all are PATHETIC. Me 64 and Johnny age 69 could Tag-Team any two of you. FACT!!! The only one I fear is sundance.
Is this a sexual reference?
You all are PATHETIC. Me 64 and Johnny age 69 could Tag-Team any two of you. FACT!!! The only one I fear is sundance.
Is this a sexual reference?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
