Gimme, shut your meth hole immediatly and go join isis. They'll warmly welcome you're savage mind.
Wall.
WTF is wrong with everybody? Does everyone have ADD and low reading comprehension? Here it is, plain & simple:
Am I condoning this behavior? - NO!!!!
Is it wrong? - YES!!!!
But......
In the heat of war, when your country gives you a rifle at 18 years of age and says, "There's the enemy, go get 'em!!" Do sometimes lines get blurred and bad sometimes horrific events occur? -Yes......
That's all I'm saying. I do find I it ironic that you call me out on somewhat of a racial issue after your drunken, hate-filled, racist gymnasium tirade:
.......because that came from deep down in your soul. You evil, dark, dirty (and ironically) black soul......
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
Gimme, shut your meth hole immediatly and go join isis. They'll warmly welcome you're savage mind.
Wall.
WTF is wrong with everybody? Does everyone have ADD and low reading comprehension? Here it is, plain & simple:
Am I condoning this behavior? - NO!!!!
Is it wrong? - YES!!!!
But......
In the heat of war, when your country gives you a rifle at 18 years of age and says, "There's the enemy, go get 'em!!" Do sometimes lines get blurred and bad sometimes horrific events occur? -Yes......
That's all I'm saying. I do find I it ironic that you call me out on somewhat of a racial issue after your drunken, hate-filled, racist gymnasium tirade: