$500 for a Louis Vuitton Handbag.
$150 for a Cut & Color.
$100 assorted cosmetics
$60 for nails
$50 for pedicure
AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH.
WTF? ![]()
Me? ZERO DOLLARS. I haven't even shaved this week.
$150 for a Cut & Color.
$100 assorted cosmetics
$60 for nails
$50 for pedicure
AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH.
WTF? ![]()
Me? ZERO DOLLARS. I haven't even shaved this week.
$150 for a Cut & Color.
$100 assorted cosmetics
$60 for nails
$50 for pedicure
AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH.
WTF? ![]()
Me? ZERO DOLLARS. I haven't even shaved this week.
$150 for a Cut & Color.
$100 assorted cosmetics
$60 for nails
$50 for pedicure
AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH.
WTF? ![]()
Me? ZERO DOLLARS. I haven't even shaved this week.
$150 for a Cut & Color.
$100 assorted cosmetics
$60 for nails
$50 for pedicure
AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH.
WTF? ![]()
Me? ZERO DOLLARS. I haven't even shaved this week.
Didn't your wife give you the exact same thing on your wedding day? WTF are you complaining about?
![]()
C'mon G.G. - you're making this too easy.....
Didn't your wife give you the exact same thing on your wedding day? WTF are you complaining about?
![]()
C'mon G.G. - you're making this too easy.....
Didn't your wife give you the exact same thing on your wedding day? WTF are you complaining about?
![]()
C'mon G.G. - you're making this too easy.....
Didn't your wife give you the exact same thing on your wedding day? WTF are you complaining about?
![]()
C'mon G.G. - you're making this too easy.....
$150 for a Cut & Color.![]()
$100 assorted cosmetics![]()
$60 for nails![]()
$50 for pedicure![]()
AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH.
WTF? ![]()
Me? ZERO DOLLARS. I haven't even shaved this week.
$150 for a Cut & Color.![]()
$100 assorted cosmetics![]()
$60 for nails![]()
$50 for pedicure![]()
AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH.
WTF? ![]()
Me? ZERO DOLLARS. I haven't even shaved this week.
