"Fell behind-backward into money" is all the show says. I like ANSWERS to my questions. Schemes? Hardly. The coffee table book about coffee tables? Nah.
Why was he so hyper? Drugs I tells 'ya! Kramer was the middleman for large amounts of cocaine. SUre, he invested in Ostrich Farming...but I say he got his money from investing in cocaine distribution.
"Fell behind-backward into money" is all the show says. I like ANSWERS to my questions. Schemes? Hardly. The coffee table book about coffee tables? Nah.
Why was he so hyper? Drugs I tells 'ya! Kramer was the middleman for large amounts of cocaine. SUre, he invested in Ostrich Farming...but I say he got his money from investing in cocaine distribution.
It's always strange how some threads get "resurrected" but anyways.
Two words - Jackie Chiles. Kramer made his money through frivolous lawsuits against big corporations (tobacco, coffee, the 'Oh, Henry' candy corporation). Lots of settling out of court to make the problem go away.....
Brilliant!!!
It's always strange how some threads get "resurrected" but anyways.
Two words - Jackie Chiles. Kramer made his money through frivolous lawsuits against big corporations (tobacco, coffee, the 'Oh, Henry' candy corporation). Lots of settling out of court to make the problem go away.....
Slightly off topic, but do they ever show the Puerto Rican Day Parade episode any more?
Been recording/watching a lot of the re-reruns on and haven't seen that one in a while.
According to my quick research, NBC never aired it again, but I know it was shown in syndication at some point. But lately whatever channel(s) is airing the reruns on my TV package hasn't shown it.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Slightly off topic, but do they ever show the Puerto Rican Day Parade episode any more?
Been recording/watching a lot of the re-reruns on and haven't seen that one in a while.
According to my quick research, NBC never aired it again, but I know it was shown in syndication at some point. But lately whatever channel(s) is airing the reruns on my TV package hasn't shown it.
I don't know if i've seen that episode more than once. And i'vr seen every other episode multiple times. "If we're all here, who's watching the factory? You know, the Saab factory."
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
I don't know if i've seen that episode more than once. And i'vr seen every other episode multiple times. "If we're all here, who's watching the factory? You know, the Saab factory."
I don't know if i've seen that episode more than once. And i'vr seen every other episode multiple times. "If we're all here, who's watching the factory? You know, the Saab factory."
"And you want to be my Latex salesman"
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
I don't know if i've seen that episode more than once. And i'vr seen every other episode multiple times. "If we're all here, who's watching the factory? You know, the Saab factory."
Funny you say that, I have Directv and I just looked ahead at the upcoming episodes, it gives me all of "Season 9", except it looks like this:
Episode 18 - "The Frogger"
Episode 19 - "The Maid"
Episode 21 - "The Clip Show"
Episode 22 - "The Clip Show"
Episode 23 - "The Finale"
Episode 24 - "The Finale"
Hmmmm, wait a sec, what was "Episode 20" you ask? You guessed it.....
Exactly how mine went, as I was just finishing watching Season 9 for the 1000th time. I just thought it didn't record or something, but forgot about that one.
BK is gettin' upset.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Funny you say that, I have Directv and I just looked ahead at the upcoming episodes, it gives me all of "Season 9", except it looks like this:
Episode 18 - "The Frogger"
Episode 19 - "The Maid"
Episode 21 - "The Clip Show"
Episode 22 - "The Clip Show"
Episode 23 - "The Finale"
Episode 24 - "The Finale"
Hmmmm, wait a sec, what was "Episode 20" you ask? You guessed it.....
Exactly how mine went, as I was just finishing watching Season 9 for the 1000th time. I just thought it didn't record or something, but forgot about that one.