Hate the new score board!! Please give us the old back
I'm not a fan either. I will have to go find another scoreboard if this new one sticks.
check vegasinsider.....works for me much better....what a difference!
I'm not a fan either. I will have to go find another scoreboard if this new one sticks.
check vegasinsider.....works for me much better....what a difference!
the new Games & Matchup screen is a really bad idea. The old format was much easier to navigate. Please bring back the previous format. It wasn't broken, why fix it?
+1
the new Games & Matchup screen is a really bad idea. The old format was much easier to navigate. Please bring back the previous format. It wasn't broken, why fix it?
+1
I'm sure the likes of Friendster, myspace, Blackberry, etc... all thought the same thing as Covers, believing their dominant position in the marketplace would go uncontested forever. I guess we're about to find out...
I'm sure the likes of Friendster, myspace, Blackberry, etc... all thought the same thing as Covers, believing their dominant position in the marketplace would go uncontested forever. I guess we're about to find out...
It seemed like I spent an Hour on the ncaab board last night and I started skipping on going back to redo previews.Like I said in another post forgive me for complaining about a free site but Covers.com is 1 of the best free site the wqy it was before.
I remember how far we got another time there was a major sea-change @ Covers.com but can we swear and post links to porn too like we use to?
The other gambling sites let us..
It seemed like I spent an Hour on the ncaab board last night and I started skipping on going back to redo previews.Like I said in another post forgive me for complaining about a free site but Covers.com is 1 of the best free site the wqy it was before.
I remember how far we got another time there was a major sea-change @ Covers.com but can we swear and post links to porn too like we use to?
The other gambling sites let us..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,862
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 746
- PART DEUX 143
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- Week 6 Money 8,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,152
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
