This thing is horrendous.. Seriously mods who run this site.. Please tell somebody to change this back.. Sometimes newer isn't better..
Used to loved clicking on Team Page to see stats/where these teams rank nationally in different stats
Used to love the in depth link in the overall stats section that would break down by half scoring and other stats
I just spent 20 minutes going through that scoreboard and have a headache and got NOTHING out of it.. I guarantee you that this new page will get less traffic and less hits than the old one.. You think that anew update will ins increase views but in reality you guys are hurting yourselves.
I personally will be finding a new site for matchup stats.. You guys are ruining a good thing.. I think I speak for all covers users... Please go back to the old scoreboard setup.. This new one actually makes me want to stop typing this website in.. Whereas before today.. It was usually the first thing I did every morning
Do the right thing.
Amen!!
This thing is horrendous.. Seriously mods who run this site.. Please tell somebody to change this back.. Sometimes newer isn't better..
Used to loved clicking on Team Page to see stats/where these teams rank nationally in different stats
Used to love the in depth link in the overall stats section that would break down by half scoring and other stats
I just spent 20 minutes going through that scoreboard and have a headache and got NOTHING out of it.. I guarantee you that this new page will get less traffic and less hits than the old one.. You think that anew update will ins increase views but in reality you guys are hurting yourselves.
I personally will be finding a new site for matchup stats.. You guys are ruining a good thing.. I think I speak for all covers users... Please go back to the old scoreboard setup.. This new one actually makes me want to stop typing this website in.. Whereas before today.. It was usually the first thing I did every morning
the new Games & Matchup screen is a really bad idea. The old format was much easier to navigate. Please bring back the previous format. It wasn't broken, why fix it?
the new Games & Matchup screen is a really bad idea. The old format was much easier to navigate. Please bring back the previous format. It wasn't broken, why fix it?
This was tried a couple of weeks ago and nobody liked it. I was thinking it must have been tweaked and improved. It does not look like it. I think a majority of us come to covers for the old scoreboard which was better than any others out there. For us that have been around for a while you got all the info in one place and then could simply click on picks to enter your picks. I didnt find anyplace to do that on the new one. One of the reasons people come on here is to look at consensus picks to fade or follow. With this new scoreboard there will be far fewer picks made I am thinking...Paved paradise and put up a parking lot comes to mind here too me.
This was tried a couple of weeks ago and nobody liked it. I was thinking it must have been tweaked and improved. It does not look like it. I think a majority of us come to covers for the old scoreboard which was better than any others out there. For us that have been around for a while you got all the info in one place and then could simply click on picks to enter your picks. I didnt find anyplace to do that on the new one. One of the reasons people come on here is to look at consensus picks to fade or follow. With this new scoreboard there will be far fewer picks made I am thinking...Paved paradise and put up a parking lot comes to mind here too me.
They suck s hit. Why the f uck covers had to go f uck everything up I have no f ucking idea. Same garbage as the f ucking useless mobile app that automatically comes up all the time. Just leave the f ucking same base layout on all applications you stupid f ucks.
They suck s hit. Why the f uck covers had to go f uck everything up I have no f ucking idea. Same garbage as the f ucking useless mobile app that automatically comes up all the time. Just leave the f ucking same base layout on all applications you stupid f ucks.