Oh I get it , it's like tellin a bitcch my cocck your mouth is a hell of an option you do it well then it swells and from the helmet it pops jizz...... No worries .... Thanks for clarifying ......
wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
Oh I get it , it's like tellin a bitcch my cocck your mouth is a hell of an option you do it well then it swells and from the helmet it pops jizz...... No worries .... Thanks for clarifying ......
All the posters herein ^^^ have given their bloody best which is anything but worthwhile, and yet hat they have all bothered to spend their time to type it out that they are unhappy and that they are devoid of any real wit and just like sore losers are also unable to create and laugh!
All the posters herein ^^^ have given their bloody best which is anything but worthwhile, and yet hat they have all bothered to spend their time to type it out that they are unhappy and that they are devoid of any real wit and just like sore losers are also unable to create and laugh!
All posters herein commenting have indeed tried in giving their bloody best in that they have all bothered to spend their time in typing out that they're unhappy and that they are devoid of any real wit and just like sore losers are unable to create and laugh!
All posters herein commenting have indeed tried in giving their bloody best in that they have all bothered to spend their time in typing out that they're unhappy and that they are devoid of any real wit and just like sore losers are unable to create and laugh!
Fireman comes home and goes to his wife, "At the Firebarn we do things right: BELL 1: We put on our jackets. BELL 2: We jump on the bed of the truck. BELL 3: We go about our business putting out the fire.
So from now on, when I say: "BELL 1" - I want you to take off your clothes. when I say: "Bell 2" - I want you to jump into bed. when I say: "BELL 3" - I want us to go about our business.
So the fireman comes home and yells, "BELL 1" - and his wife takes off her clothes. He yells, "BELL 2" - and his wife jumps into bed. So he yells, "BELL 3" - and they start making love.
Not long after, his wife hollers, "BELL 4" - he asks her what do you mean "BELL 4" ?
She goes, "BELL 4: Reel out more hose - you're nowhere near the Fire !!!!
~Doug Buffone, 14-year-long Chicago Bear #55 (Walter Payton's Practical-Prank Pal)
THE FIREMAN's BELLs
Fireman comes home and goes to his wife, "At the Firebarn we do things right: BELL 1: We put on our jackets. BELL 2: We jump on the bed of the truck. BELL 3: We go about our business putting out the fire.
So from now on, when I say: "BELL 1" - I want you to take off your clothes. when I say: "Bell 2" - I want you to jump into bed. when I say: "BELL 3" - I want us to go about our business.
So the fireman comes home and yells, "BELL 1" - and his wife takes off her clothes. He yells, "BELL 2" - and his wife jumps into bed. So he yells, "BELL 3" - and they start making love.
Not long after, his wife hollers, "BELL 4" - he asks her what do you mean "BELL 4" ?
She goes, "BELL 4: Reel out more hose - you're nowhere near the Fire !!!!
~Doug Buffone, 14-year-long Chicago Bear #55 (Walter Payton's Practical-Prank Pal)
At Arlington Park, Doug Buffone was insinuated to be a "Degenerate Gambler" by Dan Hampton at a special autograph session. Buffone answered Hampton's charge, "A wise old man once told me, "If you don't bet everyday, you could be walking around Lucky and not even know it.""
At Arlington Park, Doug Buffone was insinuated to be a "Degenerate Gambler" by Dan Hampton at a special autograph session. Buffone answered Hampton's charge, "A wise old man once told me, "If you don't bet everyday, you could be walking around Lucky and not even know it.""
There's a poster flying around Boston showing Brady taking the MVP trophy from the NFL Commish (archenemy of the entire extended Brady Family) — It shows Brady's 4 Superbowl rings on every finger except his middle one.
There's a poster flying around Boston showing Brady taking the MVP trophy from the NFL Commish (archenemy of the entire extended Brady Family) — It shows Brady's 4 Superbowl rings on every finger except his middle one.