It's funny I typed in Matthew Mcconaughey, scrolled up and someone mentioned him in a different movie. might be on to something here..Matt Mcconaughey in wolf of wall street
Greatest acting performance ever. (answer enclosed)
Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:
It's funny I typed in Matthew Mcconaughey, scrolled up and someone mentioned him in a different movie. might be on to something here..Matt Mcconaughey in wolf of wall street
It's funny I typed in Matthew Mcconaughey, scrolled up and someone mentioned him in a different movie. might be on to something here..Matt Mcconaughey in wolf of wall street
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:
It's funny I typed in Matthew Mcconaughey, scrolled up and someone mentioned him in a different movie. might be on to something here..Matt Mcconaughey in wolf of wall street
It's funny I typed in Matthew Mcconaughey, scrolled up and someone mentioned him in a different movie. might be on to something here..Matt Mcconaughey in wolf of wall street
Posted:
#27
Quote Originally Posted by dytide:
Jack Lemmon, in " Glengarry Glen Ross "
Jack Lemmon , OMG I'm so glad you mentioned that 'cause I love Jack Lemmon the most and he's so damn good in that movie. I thought I was the only one who likes Jack Lemmon the most there lol . Most people will pick out Alec Baldwin or Al Pacino and they're both great too but I love Jack Lemmon so much more (and then Al Pacino). He's hilarious the way he slams Kevin Spacey at the end and the way the tables turn against him but I love his insults and the way he executes them and the dialogue. So da-mn good.
=========================
Also honorable mention, Anthony Hopkins (or Sir Anthony Hopkins) Dr Hannibal Lector in Silence of the Lambs (and Hannibal, and Red Dragon) "Silence" won "The Big Five" in the Academy Awards; top five categories: Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Director, and Adapted Screenplay and deservedly so.
I love Dr Lector so much that I use his name as a screen name on all sites, Social Sites and more. It's because of Anthony Hopkins performance that I've watched this again and again more than other movies including The Godfather series, Goodfellas, Full Metal Jacket (all Stanley Kubrick movies, Martin Scorsese, Oliver Stone, Francis Ford Coppola ... etc etc.)
I'm gonna go fast forward and watch Jack Lemmon in Glengarry Glen Ross right now just to amuse the fawk out of myself LMAO and cheer myself up.
Quote Originally Posted by dytide:
Jack Lemmon, in " Glengarry Glen Ross "
Jack Lemmon , OMG I'm so glad you mentioned that 'cause I love Jack Lemmon the most and he's so damn good in that movie. I thought I was the only one who likes Jack Lemmon the most there lol . Most people will pick out Alec Baldwin or Al Pacino and they're both great too but I love Jack Lemmon so much more (and then Al Pacino). He's hilarious the way he slams Kevin Spacey at the end and the way the tables turn against him but I love his insults and the way he executes them and the dialogue. So da-mn good.
=========================
Also honorable mention, Anthony Hopkins (or Sir Anthony Hopkins) Dr Hannibal Lector in Silence of the Lambs (and Hannibal, and Red Dragon) "Silence" won "The Big Five" in the Academy Awards; top five categories: Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Director, and Adapted Screenplay and deservedly so.
I love Dr Lector so much that I use his name as a screen name on all sites, Social Sites and more. It's because of Anthony Hopkins performance that I've watched this again and again more than other movies including The Godfather series, Goodfellas, Full Metal Jacket (all Stanley Kubrick movies, Martin Scorsese, Oliver Stone, Francis Ford Coppola ... etc etc.)
I'm gonna go fast forward and watch Jack Lemmon in Glengarry Glen Ross right now just to amuse the fawk out of myself LMAO and cheer myself up.
Posted:
#29
Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:
It's funny I typed in Matthew Mcconaughey, scrolled up and someone mentioned him in a different movie. might be on to something here..
Matt Mcconaughey in wolf of wall street
Check out Dallas Buyers Club--easily his best movie.
Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:
It's funny I typed in Matthew Mcconaughey, scrolled up and someone mentioned him in a different movie. might be on to something here..
Matt Mcconaughey in wolf of wall street
Check out Dallas Buyers Club--easily his best movie.
Posted:
#30
I know this thread is growing old.....but....
Robin Williams in "Good Will Hunting" ......outstanding
Paul Giamatti in "Sideways" ..........played a perfect uptight, schizo wine snob.
I know this thread is growing old.....but....
Robin Williams in "Good Will Hunting" ......outstanding
Paul Giamatti in "Sideways" ..........played a perfect uptight, schizo wine snob.
Posted:
#32
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
BTW - Tarantino is the new Kubrick. All of his movies are great.
Without the violence in his movies he can't direct a high school play to a success!!!!
BTW - Tarantino is the new Kubrick. All of his movies are great.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
BTW - Tarantino is the new Kubrick. All of his movies are great.
Without the violence in his movies he can't direct a high school play to a success!!!!BTW - Tarantino is the new Kubrick. All of his movies are great.
Posted:
#34
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
BTW - Tarantino is the new Kubrick. All of his movies are great.
BTW - Tarantino is the new Kubrick. All of his movies are great.
Hateful 8.... Puleeze, pitiful movie. Only good thing about that movie was he saved people a lot of money when he started hating on the police. I refused to go. Caught it on cable and couldn't believe how bad it was.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
BTW - Tarantino is the new Kubrick. All of his movies are great.
BTW - Tarantino is the new Kubrick. All of his movies are great.
Hateful 8.... Puleeze, pitiful movie. Only good thing about that movie was he saved people a lot of money when he started hating on the police. I refused to go. Caught it on cable and couldn't believe how bad it was.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
