Golden I’m glad your doing well now! I know first hand being born with Spina Bifida & last Summer I torn my Patella tendon, another small bone in my bone& lost 25% but they sewed ?? knee back to the kneecap!! I was IN a nursing home for 4 months & twice Hospitalized for Cellulitis in my other foot! Since, Christmas Eve, I’ve had (6) UTI’s& many bladder tests, as my bladder nerves are gone& I’m not emptying very well!! It is still on-going!!
So, I know it sucks being sick & Golden Goose, you have been in my Prayers daily!! Enjoy the Playoffs (NBA+NHL)& MLB& if your an Auto Racing Fan, Golf, Tennis+BOXING & UFC Fan with plenty to watch!! Summer around the corner after all this Spring Rain& Cold!!
Take care my friend!!
Golden I’m glad your doing well now! I know first hand being born with Spina Bifida & last Summer I torn my Patella tendon, another small bone in my bone& lost 25% but they sewed ?? knee back to the kneecap!! I was IN a nursing home for 4 months & twice Hospitalized for Cellulitis in my other foot! Since, Christmas Eve, I’ve had (6) UTI’s& many bladder tests, as my bladder nerves are gone& I’m not emptying very well!! It is still on-going!!
So, I know it sucks being sick & Golden Goose, you have been in my Prayers daily!! Enjoy the Playoffs (NBA+NHL)& MLB& if your an Auto Racing Fan, Golf, Tennis+BOXING & UFC Fan with plenty to watch!! Summer around the corner after all this Spring Rain& Cold!!