Yes our friend the gold one is sick.
And is going to be there for a minute.
Pray or reach out to him .
But our friend could use some support.
Talked to him by phone texted him told him I would start a thread so don't start that this is talk out of school...
Just pray for the man give the shirt off his back if asked....
Talked to him by phone texted him told him I would start a thread so don't start that this is talk out of school...
Just pray for the man give the shirt off his back if asked....
I talked to Goose Yesterday and he is been in the Hospital for over a week
He has Neuropathy is his feet and many times he can not feel anything down there.
I sure hope he is going to be okay, but I am not a Doctor and I do not have a prognosis.
Poor Guy I tell you . As if he does not have enough problems going on .Meaning taking care of his Disabled Son,and a wife who has 46 cards in her deck.
I talked to Goose Yesterday and he is been in the Hospital for over a week
He has Neuropathy is his feet and many times he can not feel anything down there.
I sure hope he is going to be okay, but I am not a Doctor and I do not have a prognosis.
Poor Guy I tell you . As if he does not have enough problems going on .Meaning taking care of his Disabled Son,and a wife who has 46 cards in her deck.
Just got a few texts from Goose about his care and no shortage of qualified doctors check in daily. They are worried and after seeing the pics of his foot that's a good thing. Hopefully this ends well as the man is a blessing to this earth. When you injure yourself but can't feel any pain due to neuropathy that has got to suck. ps: No complaints on the food and he has internet and TV.
Just got a few texts from Goose about his care and no shortage of qualified doctors check in daily. They are worried and after seeing the pics of his foot that's a good thing. Hopefully this ends well as the man is a blessing to this earth. When you injure yourself but can't feel any pain due to neuropathy that has got to suck. ps: No complaints on the food and he has internet and TV.
It's good to have friends when your laid up.
Especially in a hospital. I gave him a link to his sim messenger account. He can see that we are here for him. As he has been there for us at times.
It's good to have friends when your laid up.
Especially in a hospital. I gave him a link to his sim messenger account. He can see that we are here for him. As he has been there for us at times.
Anyone who has met the gold one in person will a test he is a great guy. Full of life and makes someone feel as though they knew them their whole lives.
He truly is one of the best human beings anyone could know.
Hang in there my friend.
Better days are coming.
Anyone who has met the gold one in person will a test he is a great guy. Full of life and makes someone feel as though they knew them their whole lives.
He truly is one of the best human beings anyone could know.
Hang in there my friend.
Better days are coming.
Gentleman: I wanted to tell you I just talked to Goose on the phone.
I work in a Restaurant and I just got home after a Busy Night, and while I am having a Beer and a Smoke Unwinding ,I thought I would call Goose even though it is after Midnight ....I know he has a difficult time sleeping and I figured he would be awake.
He wanted to let all of you know he is Truly Humbled for Your Responses ,and your Positive Vibes REALLY REALLY mean a lot to him.
I know he has not posted lately ,but he is looking in. Thanks Gents !!!
Gentleman: I wanted to tell you I just talked to Goose on the phone.
I work in a Restaurant and I just got home after a Busy Night, and while I am having a Beer and a Smoke Unwinding ,I thought I would call Goose even though it is after Midnight ....I know he has a difficult time sleeping and I figured he would be awake.
He wanted to let all of you know he is Truly Humbled for Your Responses ,and your Positive Vibes REALLY REALLY mean a lot to him.
I know he has not posted lately ,but he is looking in. Thanks Gents !!!
Goose texted me last night got some confusing but good news. His bone infection seems to have disappeared he still not out of the woods but seems to be on the mend.
Told him prayers work.....
Accept the miracle thank God and look forward to better days....
Could someone reach search... Tell him his friend is up against it.
Goose texted me last night got some confusing but good news. His bone infection seems to have disappeared he still not out of the woods but seems to be on the mend.
Told him prayers work.....
Accept the miracle thank God and look forward to better days....
Could someone reach search... Tell him his friend is up against it.
Thanks for all the updates
Prayers work
God is good.
Goose thinking of you.
not very good at praying but will give you my best.
Those that have group or prayer chains add our friend to the list
it can only help.
Thanks for all the updates
Prayers work
God is good.
Goose thinking of you.
not very good at praying but will give you my best.
Those that have group or prayer chains add our friend to the list
it can only help.
