Thanks for sharing CMJohnson

Ok. Jackson, Carter and Mason are supposed to be last names, hahaha. What's wrong with these parents? Do they hate their kids that much?
Aiden (Means Like a fire),
Caden (Means Son of Cadan. - Who the phuck is Cadan?)
Jayden (my nephew's name- Means Unclear)
I'll let Liam, Logan and Caleb slide.
The other 14 names are perfectly normal for any American or Canadian.
The other 6 names that I mentioned should not be on this list and the parent's should be embarrassed for naming their boys by these names Goofy phucking names.
I can't believe that John, Joseph, Daniel, David, Mark, Matthew, Eric, Jeffrey, Ryan, Brian, Nicholas, Anthony, George, Francis/Frank, Thomas, Gabriel, James,Joshua, Andrew, Robert,Sean,Christopher, Vincent, Stephen, Kenneth, William, Scott, Timothy, Adam, Louis, Philip, Brandon, Samuel, Edward, Justin, Greg, Douglas all didn't break the Top 20.
Those are real/normal names that are just off the top of my head. I'm sure I've omitted a lot more but these are the names that I grew up with.