Word ....i would be pissed and probably want it removed and whoever posted it banned I could give two sh*ts about you nutjobs on this site. I had and have a genuine concern for one man. Guessing 98% of you do not know the man on a personal level and were not in daily contact with him. I do not want to get into a pissing contest with anyone here. If you can't help fine, if you can I would appreciate it. Sitting where I am 11 hrs away it is not conceivable to get to his place to find out if I could help in any way. Peace
GG awol?
Word ....i would be pissed and probably want it removed and whoever posted it banned I could give two sh*ts about you nutjobs on this site. I had and have a genuine concern for one man. Guessing 98% of you do not know the man on a personal level and were not in daily contact with him. I do not want to get into a pissing contest with anyone here. If you can't help fine, if you can I would appreciate it. Sitting where I am 11 hrs away it is not conceivable to get to his place to find out if I could help in any way. Peace
Word ....i would be pissed and probably want it removed and whoever posted it banned I could give two sh*ts about you nutjobs on this site. I had and have a genuine concern for one man. Guessing 98% of you do not know the man on a personal level and were not in daily contact with him. I do not want to get into a pissing contest with anyone here. If you can't help fine, if you can I would appreciate it. Sitting where I am 11 hrs away it is not conceivable to get to his place to find out if I could help in any way. Peace
Have not talked to him directly.... although he is alive and around south Hartford people know him and seen him but I personally have not put eyes on him or have a pic of him yet.
Have not talked to him directly.... although he is alive and around south Hartford people know him and seen him but I personally have not put eyes on him or have a pic of him yet.
Dippy , who you calling nut job , you posted a guys home adr and real name ....That is CRAZY
I guess so Brother ...But this thread is way over the top ...
Have a concern for my Brothers , but i am not putting their wives and their government name , adr , etc on the inter web ....
Guess im old school...
Praying he is fantastic
Dippy , who you calling nut job , you posted a guys home adr and real name ....That is CRAZY
I guess so Brother ...But this thread is way over the top ...
Have a concern for my Brothers , but i am not putting their wives and their government name , adr , etc on the inter web ....
Guess im old school...
Praying he is fantastic
The GG is without doubt behind bars, where Internet access is denied to all inmates...
most likely doesn't even know this thread is taking place. 'Mikey' will be back in say~~90 days, with good behaviour
GG=CDOC checkout his profile/NCIC, it's all on line..
The GG is without doubt behind bars, where Internet access is denied to all inmates...
most likely doesn't even know this thread is taking place. 'Mikey' will be back in say~~90 days, with good behaviour
GG=CDOC checkout his profile/NCIC, it's all on line..
Dippy , who you calling nut job , you posted a guys home adr and real name ....That is CRAZY
![]()
Dippy , who you calling nut job , you posted a guys home adr and real name ....That is CRAZY
![]()
Have not talked to him directly.... although he is alive and around south Hartford people know him and seen him but I personally have not put eyes on him or have a pic of him yet.
Have not talked to him directly.... although he is alive and around south Hartford people know him and seen him but I personally have not put eyes on him or have a pic of him yet.
90 day + rehab stint... laying -470.
90 day + rehab stint... laying -470.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
