• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    GG awol?

    123 Next Last»
    jamesxnj
    VanDutch
    StumpTownStu
    searchwarrant
    idle_havoc
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4065
    Posts: 63
    123 Next Last»
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: May. 20, 2018 - 4:36 PM ET #1

    No posts from him I see recently.Hope he's ok.

    Thought for sure he'd post about the new gambling decision.

    I think someone here has personal contact?

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    No posts from him I see recently.Hope he's ok.

    Thought for sure he'd post about the new gambling decision.

    I think someone here has personal contact?

     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: May. 20, 2018 - 7:23 PM ET #2

    Wondering the same thing...

    Reply

    Wondering the same thing...

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 20, 2018 - 8:50 PM ET #3

    Hopefully he's ok.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Hopefully he's ok.

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 21, 2018 - 2:20 PM ET #4

    I just texted him to see if he's ok. I'll call if I don't hear back.

    Reply

    I just texted him to see if he's ok. I'll call if I don't hear back.

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: May. 21, 2018 - 5:48 PM ET #5

    Kinda ironic he posted a thread about older members being MIA a few weeks ago!

    I only knew him from here on Covers but I had a lot of respect for the guy

    https://www.covers.com/forum/ViewThread/102685365/covers-members-mia-thread

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    Kinda ironic he posted a thread about older members being MIA a few weeks ago!

    I only knew him from here on Covers but I had a lot of respect for the guy

    https://www.covers.com/forum/ViewThread/102685365/covers-members-mia-thread

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: May. 21, 2018 - 5:49 PM ET #6

    HAVE a lot of respect

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    HAVE a lot of respect

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: May. 22, 2018 - 7:06 AM ET #7

    For the Goose not to post for over 2 months: he's either;
    a) In the Hospital
    b) Incarcerated
    c) moved to Belize  (incomunicano)
    d) mental breakdown (death of wife)
    e) deceased
    f)  suicide

    GG wherever your at, or whatever happened to you...

    have a good one my friend, much respect.....
    Reply
    For the Goose not to post for over 2 months: he's either;
    a) In the Hospital
    b) Incarcerated
    c) moved to Belize  (incomunicano)
    d) mental breakdown (death of wife)
    e) deceased
    f)  suicide

    GG wherever your at, or whatever happened to you...

    have a good one my friend, much respect.....
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: May. 22, 2018 - 9:38 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I just texted him to see if he's ok. I'll call if I don't hear back.

    keep us posted, appreciate your effort

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    I just texted him to see if he's ok. I'll call if I don't hear back.

    keep us posted, appreciate your effort

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: May. 24, 2018 - 2:47 AM ET #9

    Hope he is doing fine , just taking a break from the inter web ....

     

    God Bless Goose 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Hope he is doing fine , just taking a break from the inter web ....

     

    God Bless Goose 

     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: May. 24, 2018 - 11:50 AM ET #10

    Love my Goose!
    Reply
    Love my Goose!
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 25, 2018 - 3:04 PM ET #11

    Texted, called and left a message. No re. Maybe just moved on. 

    Reply

    Texted, called and left a message. No re. Maybe just moved on. 

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 25, 2018 - 5:18 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    For the Goose not to post for over 2 months: he's either;
    a) In the Hospital
    b) Incarcerated
    c) moved to Belize  (incomunicano)
    d) mental breakdown (death of wife)
    e) deceased
    f)  suicide

    GG wherever your at, or whatever happened to you...

    have a good one my friend, much respect.....

    I'm going with "B" - Stand up guy that he is, he probably ran into another jackoff at a bar insulting a waitress or something, and punched him out.
    Strike #2.
    .....and I'm sure his wife has no access or anything to his Covers persona - - if she did, I'm sure she wouldn't of let G.G. post a picture of her T!T$ on some degenerate gambling website.....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    For the Goose not to post for over 2 months: he's either;
    a) In the Hospital
    b) Incarcerated
    c) moved to Belize  (incomunicano)
    d) mental breakdown (death of wife)
    e) deceased
    f)  suicide

    GG wherever your at, or whatever happened to you...

    have a good one my friend, much respect.....

    I'm going with "B" - Stand up guy that he is, he probably ran into another jackoff at a bar insulting a waitress or something, and punched him out.
    Strike #2.
    .....and I'm sure his wife has no access or anything to his Covers persona - - if she did, I'm sure she wouldn't of let G.G. post a picture of her T!T$ on some degenerate gambling website.....

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: May. 25, 2018 - 8:57 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Texted, called and left a message. No re. Maybe just moved on.

     

    Ugggg ... Been Praying for our  Brother 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Texted, called and left a message. No re. Maybe just moved on.

     

    Ugggg ... Been Praying for our  Brother 

     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: May. 25, 2018 - 10:18 PM ET #14

    Hi boys. I have texted, called cell and home. Even emailed him. received nary a response. I do have his postal info so perhaps I will pen a letter to him tomorrow. According to my last text with him, it was on April 4th regarding the Masters. I really don't know what to think.

    Reply

    Hi boys. I have texted, called cell and home. Even emailed him. received nary a response. I do have his postal info so perhaps I will pen a letter to him tomorrow. According to my last text with him, it was on April 4th regarding the Masters. I really don't know what to think.

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 26, 2018 - 2:58 AM ET #15

    Rehab my guess. Thin line he was on as most of us are. 

    Ask me anything about myself thread that went on for weeks = He was departing. 

    Goose partied like a mofo. peace_5

     

     

    Reply

    Rehab my guess. Thin line he was on as most of us are. 

    Ask me anything about myself thread that went on for weeks = He was departing. 

    Goose partied like a mofo. peace_5

     

     

     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: May. 26, 2018 - 9:07 AM ET #16

    He went into a chain restaurant and the Corporate Fukks militia busted his ass, he is now doing 90 days washing dishes at an Applebees

    Reply

    He went into a chain restaurant and the Corporate Fukks militia busted his ass, he is now doing 90 days washing dishes at an Applebees

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: May. 26, 2018 - 9:33 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    He went into a chain restaurant and the Corporate Fukks militia busted his ass, he is now doing 90 days washing dishes at an Applebees

     

    an_boggienight

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    He went into a chain restaurant and the Corporate Fukks militia busted his ass, he is now doing 90 days washing dishes at an Applebees

     

    an_boggienight

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: May. 26, 2018 - 5:11 PM ET #18

                     well this sucks.Hope rehab is all it is,but he would have told us.I'm thinking the worst.

    Reply

                     well this sucks.Hope rehab is all it is,but he would have told us.I'm thinking the worst.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 26, 2018 - 11:05 PM ET #19

    Golden goose and detox had words and then nothing not a peep from the man. Miss his rhetoric. Hope he is doing okay and enjoying his life. 

    Reply

    Golden goose and detox had words and then nothing not a peep from the man. Miss his rhetoric. Hope he is doing okay and enjoying his life. 

     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: May. 27, 2018 - 12:03 PM ET #20

    Weird for a blowhard like Goose to just disappear. 

    Reply

    Weird for a blowhard like Goose to just disappear. 

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: May. 27, 2018 - 2:47 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE:

    Hi boys. I have texted, called cell and home. Even emailed him. received nary a response. I do have his postal info so perhaps I will pen a letter to him tomorrow. According to my last text with him, it was on April 4th regarding the Masters. I really don't know what to think.

    Please check the local papers obits.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE:

    Hi boys. I have texted, called cell and home. Even emailed him. received nary a response. I do have his postal info so perhaps I will pen a letter to him tomorrow. According to my last text with him, it was on April 4th regarding the Masters. I really don't know what to think.

    Please check the local papers obits.

     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: May. 27, 2018 - 4:06 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE:

    Hi boys. I have texted, called cell and home. Even emailed him. received nary a response. I do have his postal info so perhaps I will pen a letter to him tomorrow. According to my last text with him, it was on April 4th regarding the Masters. I really don't know what to think.
    Please check the local papers obits.
      Buds, I'm in Ontario across from Port Huron Mich. Hell, I don't even read my local obits! 65 years young!! " Get busy living or get busy dying"

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE:

    Hi boys. I have texted, called cell and home. Even emailed him. received nary a response. I do have his postal info so perhaps I will pen a letter to him tomorrow. According to my last text with him, it was on April 4th regarding the Masters. I really don't know what to think.
    Please check the local papers obits.
      Buds, I'm in Ontario across from Port Huron Mich. Hell, I don't even read my local obits! 65 years young!! " Get busy living or get busy dying"

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: May. 27, 2018 - 4:44 PM ET #23

    Just meant it to say if you have his actual address in CT,check that areas local newspaper.I would do it from Fl if I knew what city he lived in.Post the city and I'll do it.

    Reply

    Just meant it to say if you have his actual address in CT,check that areas local newspaper.I would do it from Fl if I knew what city he lived in.Post the city and I'll do it.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: May. 27, 2018 - 5:34 PM ET #24

    Well what I understand is he likes a bar from nearby Hartford. He has a town house again near Hartford. He frequently goes to Foxwoods. He is retired again from his posts in general and sports betting has been going to anger management and loves his life and and wife why would he be here posting he has a great life to live.... jssh 

    Reply

    Well what I understand is he likes a bar from nearby Hartford. He has a town house again near Hartford. He frequently goes to Foxwoods. He is retired again from his posts in general and sports betting has been going to anger management and loves his life and and wife why would he be here posting he has a great life to live.... jssh 

     
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: May. 27, 2018 - 6:25 PM ET #25

    He always said some day he was going to Belize to live

    Reply

    He always said some day he was going to Belize to live

    All Forums | General Discussion
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,890
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,606
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,952
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,263
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,265
    • Week 6 Money 5,817
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,148

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.