• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Gambling is for losers

    «First Previous 123
    Alomar
    nature1970
    sofiava1
    GriLo
    emb3
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3322
    Posts: 75
    «First Previous 123
     
    Alomar
    Alomar
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 1937
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2022 - 12:30 PM ET #51

    @JimmyGape

     People that are unable to control their "habits" are weak willed and should have never started in the first place.  Gambling should be just for fun and NEVER used as a get rich quick scheme.

    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     People that are unable to control their "habits" are weak willed and should have never started in the first place.  Gambling should be just for fun and NEVER used as a get rich quick scheme.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2022 - 4:27 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    By definition, Im sorry to say. Ive been gambling for decades Ive had some great runs. You can win in the short term. Sometimes you can do no wrong.   What will kill you is the drinking, lack of bankroll management and self control, and the chasing.   Everyone loses. You cant beat the juice. Maybe theres a few people who are ahead but they will eventually fall on their face.   Gambling is backed by the devil himself. Just quit now and save your future. Try to have fun doing something else. You dont have to suffer and torture yourself anymore.    Just forget about what youve done and start doing other things.

    I quit drinking

    but I not quite ready for saint hood.

    I treat gambling as a form of entertainment .

    It won't be my lively hood. It just a chance to make the best educated guess for a modest return. But I am stingy with betting in general. And when needed it has gotten me out of jams.  Especially Texas hold em. And horse races.

    Quick money . 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    By definition, Im sorry to say. Ive been gambling for decades Ive had some great runs. You can win in the short term. Sometimes you can do no wrong.   What will kill you is the drinking, lack of bankroll management and self control, and the chasing.   Everyone loses. You cant beat the juice. Maybe theres a few people who are ahead but they will eventually fall on their face.   Gambling is backed by the devil himself. Just quit now and save your future. Try to have fun doing something else. You dont have to suffer and torture yourself anymore.    Just forget about what youve done and start doing other things.

    I quit drinking

    but I not quite ready for saint hood.

    I treat gambling as a form of entertainment .

    It won't be my lively hood. It just a chance to make the best educated guess for a modest return. But I am stingy with betting in general. And when needed it has gotten me out of jams.  Especially Texas hold em. And horse races.

    Quick money . 

     
    sofiava1
    sofiava1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2022
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2022 - 6:42 AM ET #53

    Quickly depends on alone and slow is point of together Also like challenge coin for sale.

    Reply

    Quickly depends on alone and slow is point of together Also like challenge coin for sale.

     
    GriLo
    GriLo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 409
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2022 - 12:22 PM ET #54

    I see a problem with those who defend gambling as a way of having fun or making money “professionally”

     

    First: Modest bets, for fun, usually get you to place more and higher bets, it all starts with a small sip. Few will be able to hold on.

     

    Next to that, we have that dopamine. Every time you bet, you give your brain a dopamine kick, but it's not a real reward, it's just dope. And he will always want more of it, which drives you to addiction.

     

    Anyone who claims to be a controller here cannot go 6 months without betting. Fact!

     

    Second: Are you so naive to even think that there is easy money? Money coming out of nowhere? Money coming from the suffering of the other? That does not exist.

     

    Some car thieves might get away, but most won't get away with it.

     

    Money from one place can only come from another: Providing a useful service, where to earn.

     

    Ultimately, gambling will make you neglect family and work.

    Everyone is addicted to gambling. But I try to be a controlled addict.
    Reply

    I see a problem with those who defend gambling as a way of having fun or making money “professionally”

     

    First: Modest bets, for fun, usually get you to place more and higher bets, it all starts with a small sip. Few will be able to hold on.

     

    Next to that, we have that dopamine. Every time you bet, you give your brain a dopamine kick, but it's not a real reward, it's just dope. And he will always want more of it, which drives you to addiction.

     

    Anyone who claims to be a controller here cannot go 6 months without betting. Fact!

     

    Second: Are you so naive to even think that there is easy money? Money coming out of nowhere? Money coming from the suffering of the other? That does not exist.

     

    Some car thieves might get away, but most won't get away with it.

     

    Money from one place can only come from another: Providing a useful service, where to earn.

     

    Ultimately, gambling will make you neglect family and work.

     
    emb3
    emb3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2022 - 7:02 AM ET #55

    @sofiava1

     gambling is not always for LOSERS i am up a substantial amount startingwith my 1st bet in the NCAA CONFERENCE TOURNAMENTS if you dont believe it check my survivor picks which i bet 7 in a row and forgot about the FRESNO STATE vs COASTAL CAROLINA game that i bet on FRESNO STATE minus 3 and also have KANSAS minus 3 1/2 [I BET BEFORE THE ODDS CHANGED] and made a HUGE wager on ARKANSAS plus 8 1/2 [THOUGHT THAT WAS TOO MANY POINTS] and then doubled it with plus 10 against an OVER RATED GONZAGA team watch film on youtube [it takes a lot of time] and if you know what you are watching you can become a winner you need 60pct winners to just be even im 75pct with the big bets

    Reply

    @sofiava1

     gambling is not always for LOSERS i am up a substantial amount startingwith my 1st bet in the NCAA CONFERENCE TOURNAMENTS if you dont believe it check my survivor picks which i bet 7 in a row and forgot about the FRESNO STATE vs COASTAL CAROLINA game that i bet on FRESNO STATE minus 3 and also have KANSAS minus 3 1/2 [I BET BEFORE THE ODDS CHANGED] and made a HUGE wager on ARKANSAS plus 8 1/2 [THOUGHT THAT WAS TOO MANY POINTS] and then doubled it with plus 10 against an OVER RATED GONZAGA team watch film on youtube [it takes a lot of time] and if you know what you are watching you can become a winner you need 60pct winners to just be even im 75pct with the big bets

     
    emb3
    emb3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2022 - 7:10 AM ET #56

    @nature1970

     i am a former jockey and i had gamblers who bet for me and the cost was 100 dollar win ticket i NEVER lost 1 of them i cut a couple off because they didnt give me the full amount saying i lost on exotics but they came looking for me i DID NOT HAVE TO LOOK FOR THEM around the race track rumors abound so it was a known fact that i was making them a lot of money but it also hury business because some trainers didnt like me making money on their horses but i had a solid core to whom i rode for that it didnt matter to them [i also would give them favorites which i topld them would be out of the money i didnt hold them back i knew how they pulled up in the prior start how they would run back 90 pct of them didnt win and 75 pct were out of the money]

    Reply

    @nature1970

     i am a former jockey and i had gamblers who bet for me and the cost was 100 dollar win ticket i NEVER lost 1 of them i cut a couple off because they didnt give me the full amount saying i lost on exotics but they came looking for me i DID NOT HAVE TO LOOK FOR THEM around the race track rumors abound so it was a known fact that i was making them a lot of money but it also hury business because some trainers didnt like me making money on their horses but i had a solid core to whom i rode for that it didnt matter to them [i also would give them favorites which i topld them would be out of the money i didnt hold them back i knew how they pulled up in the prior start how they would run back 90 pct of them didnt win and 75 pct were out of the money]

     
    emb3
    emb3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2022 - 12:51 PM ET #57

    @GriLo

     first of all i have no family and before making a big bet i watch a couple of hours of game film [trust me it is work] mostly college basketball because they sometimes have a line that is terribly off [example ARKANSAS plus 10 against GONZAGA who were terribly over rated] another in the 1st and 2nd round of the ATLANTIC 10 tournament DAVIDSON VS FORDHAM minus 11 FORDHAM threw more air balls than DAVIDSON had turnovers and minus 2 1/2 against ST LOUIS easy covers and i bet MICHIGAN STATE over DAVIDSON plus 1 it can be done if you dont believe me go to survivors i have 7 wins in a row they are games i bet my pick tonight isnt in but its FRESNO STATE minus 3 against COASTAL CAROLINA now you will lose sometimes and you must take that in stride you need to win 60pct to just break even so to make a profit you have to win pct wise in the 70s

    Reply

    @GriLo

     first of all i have no family and before making a big bet i watch a couple of hours of game film [trust me it is work] mostly college basketball because they sometimes have a line that is terribly off [example ARKANSAS plus 10 against GONZAGA who were terribly over rated] another in the 1st and 2nd round of the ATLANTIC 10 tournament DAVIDSON VS FORDHAM minus 11 FORDHAM threw more air balls than DAVIDSON had turnovers and minus 2 1/2 against ST LOUIS easy covers and i bet MICHIGAN STATE over DAVIDSON plus 1 it can be done if you dont believe me go to survivors i have 7 wins in a row they are games i bet my pick tonight isnt in but its FRESNO STATE minus 3 against COASTAL CAROLINA now you will lose sometimes and you must take that in stride you need to win 60pct to just break even so to make a profit you have to win pct wise in the 70s

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2022 - 1:36 PM ET #58

    Oh you were finished ? Well allow me to retort , I’ll keep it real short (snort)

    I hear you’re into horses , please can I hear more ?

    It’s weird at Covers here , clearly you’re wet behind the ears , steer clear of the hordes ,

    of deliriously insincere peers , I’m serious , I deal with it by force ,

    sheer like a women’s brassiere , but that’s neither here or there , but it’s comparable of course why am I getting evil stares ?

    All I did was drop some Jules , and it’s definitely not fiction , I’m at the Pulpit , I’m triumphant , with still enough moxie to give the discipline 

    you sure you didn’t twist them digits just a little bit ?

    60ish ?

    I think it’s simply untrue , like under his dungarees Doubleup doesn’t wear underoos , I think it’s 52 , point something percent

    I’m just proving a point , good luck much success……

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Oh you were finished ? Well allow me to retort , I’ll keep it real short (snort)

    I hear you’re into horses , please can I hear more ?

    It’s weird at Covers here , clearly you’re wet behind the ears , steer clear of the hordes ,

    of deliriously insincere peers , I’m serious , I deal with it by force ,

    sheer like a women’s brassiere , but that’s neither here or there , but it’s comparable of course why am I getting evil stares ?

    All I did was drop some Jules , and it’s definitely not fiction , I’m at the Pulpit , I’m triumphant , with still enough moxie to give the discipline 

    you sure you didn’t twist them digits just a little bit ?

    60ish ?

    I think it’s simply untrue , like under his dungarees Doubleup doesn’t wear underoos , I think it’s 52 , point something percent

    I’m just proving a point , good luck much success……

     
    LePatron
    LePatron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2013
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2022 - 4:22 PM ET #59

    It's for losers if you treat it in a losing method. Playing the same games over again, just throwing money away.

    My first year of betting I think I lost about $10,000. Then, I had a 6-month break from work while getting paid and I started treating it like a business (I had previously worked in stock trading) and brought that same mentality to it. In the end, I was makeing a few g's per month trading tennis.

    If you come up with a plan and stick to it (ie. removing emotions) then it can be profitable. If you just like to bet for action and chase or make dumb bets when angry, then you will be a loser.

    Reply

    It's for losers if you treat it in a losing method. Playing the same games over again, just throwing money away.

    My first year of betting I think I lost about $10,000. Then, I had a 6-month break from work while getting paid and I started treating it like a business (I had previously worked in stock trading) and brought that same mentality to it. In the end, I was makeing a few g's per month trading tennis.

    If you come up with a plan and stick to it (ie. removing emotions) then it can be profitable. If you just like to bet for action and chase or make dumb bets when angry, then you will be a loser.

     
    emb3
    emb3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2022 - 7:55 AM ET #60

    @warrenator

     i have LOST 23PCT of the time it takes a lot of WORK watching film i forgot to POST FRESNO STATE but i did do on here well before game time which should be 8 IN A ROW instead of 7 KANSAS minus 3 1/2 [i bet early] makes me 9 in a row [unless they THROW IN A CLINKER] the LOSERS are most of the time very close so keep thinking with your 1 TRACK MIND we have to go to brick and mortars to bet so go to CEASARS in BALTIMORE where i am a LEGEND [90PCT of my bets are COLLEGE BASKETBALL especially smaller conferences so ill be DONE UNTIL NOVEMBER}

    Reply

    @warrenator

     i have LOST 23PCT of the time it takes a lot of WORK watching film i forgot to POST FRESNO STATE but i did do on here well before game time which should be 8 IN A ROW instead of 7 KANSAS minus 3 1/2 [i bet early] makes me 9 in a row [unless they THROW IN A CLINKER] the LOSERS are most of the time very close so keep thinking with your 1 TRACK MIND we have to go to brick and mortars to bet so go to CEASARS in BALTIMORE where i am a LEGEND [90PCT of my bets are COLLEGE BASKETBALL especially smaller conferences so ill be DONE UNTIL NOVEMBER}

     
    rustie
    rustie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 3790
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2022 - 11:57 AM ET #61

    Wow guys I think we have witnessed the next Nostradamus , it's emb3.

    Really I mean this guy has 17 posts, he's made 14 picks in streak survivor and has won 7 in a row, is 10-4 for 71.4%    Freaking amazing !!!!

    I mean clearly this guy is the real deal, he can even tell us the games he didn't post were winners

    It's a shame he's done till November though cause I was going ALL in on following this new Nostradumbass

    Come back when you've done this over 1400 picks and can still claim a win % above the 77% your claiming

    And now your telling us your next pick has won before it's even played WOW smh.

     There now you have the attention you so obviously crave , I am done with you pissant.

     

    Rust never sleeps
    Reply

    Wow guys I think we have witnessed the next Nostradamus , it's emb3.

    Really I mean this guy has 17 posts, he's made 14 picks in streak survivor and has won 7 in a row, is 10-4 for 71.4%    Freaking amazing !!!!

    I mean clearly this guy is the real deal, he can even tell us the games he didn't post were winners

    It's a shame he's done till November though cause I was going ALL in on following this new Nostradumbass

    Come back when you've done this over 1400 picks and can still claim a win % above the 77% your claiming

    And now your telling us your next pick has won before it's even played WOW smh.

     There now you have the attention you so obviously crave , I am done with you pissant.

     

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2022 - 12:06 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by emb3:

    @warrenator  i have LOST 23PCT of the time it takes a lot of WORK watching film i forgot to POST FRESNO STATE but i did do on here well before game time which should be 8 IN A ROW instead of 7 KANSAS minus 3 1/2 [i bet early] makes me 9 in a row [unless they THROW IN A CLINKER] the LOSERS are most of the time very close so keep thinking with your 1 TRACK MIND we have to go to brick and mortars to bet so go to CEASARS in BALTIMORE where i am a LEGEND [90PCT of my bets are COLLEGE BASKETBALL especially smaller conferences so ill be DONE UNTIL NOVEMBER}

    When you going tout?

     

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by emb3:

    @warrenator  i have LOST 23PCT of the time it takes a lot of WORK watching film i forgot to POST FRESNO STATE but i did do on here well before game time which should be 8 IN A ROW instead of 7 KANSAS minus 3 1/2 [i bet early] makes me 9 in a row [unless they THROW IN A CLINKER] the LOSERS are most of the time very close so keep thinking with your 1 TRACK MIND we have to go to brick and mortars to bet so go to CEASARS in BALTIMORE where i am a LEGEND [90PCT of my bets are COLLEGE BASKETBALL especially smaller conferences so ill be DONE UNTIL NOVEMBER}

    When you going tout?

     

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 12:37 AM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeFrog:

    For me to quit. I need one major win then quit. Continuing to gamble after a major win is asking for a major loss. Walk away with a final win.

    But could you really walk away after a major win ? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeFrog:

    For me to quit. I need one major win then quit. Continuing to gamble after a major win is asking for a major loss. Walk away with a final win.

    But could you really walk away after a major win ? 

     
    PepeFrog
    PepeFrog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Oct. 24, 2022 - 3:31 AM ET #64

    @Danny9999

     

    Yes but you got a point that most of us won't completely stop gambling cold turkey. If I was betting $100 a game then after a big win that puts my bankroll winning over $100k. I would move from $100 per bet to $1 per bet. Though I would want to completely stop gambling since I achieved my goal.

    Gambling is addictive because of the fun, anticipation and excitement of winning that's hard to let go.

    Reply

    @Danny9999

     

    Yes but you got a point that most of us won't completely stop gambling cold turkey. If I was betting $100 a game then after a big win that puts my bankroll winning over $100k. I would move from $100 per bet to $1 per bet. Though I would want to completely stop gambling since I achieved my goal.

    Gambling is addictive because of the fun, anticipation and excitement of winning that's hard to let go.

     
    NutinButtLove
    NutinButtLove
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 4811
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2022 - 11:12 AM ET #65

    I have been wanting to quit betting on football since last year. I've just come to realize that it doesn't matter any more what work you put in, the game is designed so that either the spread or SU winner is hanging in the balance til the end to keep eyes on screens (ads).

    And now every game there are bonehead decisions ruining your bet. Three of the last 4 SNF games favorites lose by .5 point cuz of coaching moves.

    I thought it was bad luck last week when Miami wouldn't kick the FG. Now this week a total blowout again 1st half followed by a nothing 2nd half... How does this keep happening if it's not by design.

    Throwing picks at the goal line shouldn't happen. You shouldn't even be throwing at all up 17 just run it run it run it, if you don't get in kick it go up 20 points.

    Because you know Rodgers will get a TD at the end.

    I also had Atlanta earlier gave up a bomb at the end to PJ Walker. West Virginia on Saturday.

    It's a waste of time to lose this money and then be mad at the dumb jocks. I'm done.

    Reply

    I have been wanting to quit betting on football since last year. I've just come to realize that it doesn't matter any more what work you put in, the game is designed so that either the spread or SU winner is hanging in the balance til the end to keep eyes on screens (ads).

    And now every game there are bonehead decisions ruining your bet. Three of the last 4 SNF games favorites lose by .5 point cuz of coaching moves.

    I thought it was bad luck last week when Miami wouldn't kick the FG. Now this week a total blowout again 1st half followed by a nothing 2nd half... How does this keep happening if it's not by design.

    Throwing picks at the goal line shouldn't happen. You shouldn't even be throwing at all up 17 just run it run it run it, if you don't get in kick it go up 20 points.

    Because you know Rodgers will get a TD at the end.

    I also had Atlanta earlier gave up a bomb at the end to PJ Walker. West Virginia on Saturday.

    It's a waste of time to lose this money and then be mad at the dumb jocks. I'm done.

     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Nov. 1, 2022 - 2:55 AM ET #66

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Mudcats7]i have learned that for most people its about the rush of having money on the line. and it really doesnt matter if its $5   or $500.    u get the same rush so i might a as well bet $5 games. and save me some money.

    an_shake  False . peace

     

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Mudcats7]i have learned that for most people its about the rush of having money on the line. and it really doesnt matter if its $5   or $500.    u get the same rush so i might a as well bet $5 games. and save me some money.

    an_shake  False . peace

     

     
    ekadzelive
    ekadzelive
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2022
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2022 - 11:35 AM ET #67

    I completely agree with you. Gambling is super risky. Few resist and stay in the game. But a lot of the influence has self-control. It is the main problem. Gambling itself does not kill you. But the loss of self-control and desire to win is the biggest problem. I have been gambling for years and have moved to online casinos. Many platforms do not need great investments, like https://tronxcasino.com This way, I will not lose so much money because I am not investing millions in it.

    Reply

    I completely agree with you. Gambling is super risky. Few resist and stay in the game. But a lot of the influence has self-control. It is the main problem. Gambling itself does not kill you. But the loss of self-control and desire to win is the biggest problem. I have been gambling for years and have moved to online casinos. Many platforms do not need great investments, like https://tronxcasino.com This way, I will not lose so much money because I am not investing millions in it.

     
    JerryFallen
    JerryFallen
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2023 - 6:19 AM ET #68

    I have read many reviews about online casinos and decided to write my own since I have long been familiar with this entertainment.

    Reply

    I have read many reviews about online casinos and decided to write my own since I have long been familiar with this entertainment.

     
    JerryFallen
    JerryFallen
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2023 - 6:29 AM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryFallen:

    I have read many reviews about online casinos and decided to write my own since I have long been familiar with this entertainment.

     Ufabet

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryFallen:

    I have read many reviews about online casinos and decided to write my own since I have long been familiar with this entertainment.

     Ufabet

     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2023 - 6:44 AM ET #70

    I started sports gambling about 20 years ago. Last year I finally just gave up. It’s just too difficult. I might dabble in it for recreation in the future but aside from that… I’m done. I’ll stick to blackjack & I know I can AT LEAST break even in the long run.

    Reply

    I started sports gambling about 20 years ago. Last year I finally just gave up. It’s just too difficult. I might dabble in it for recreation in the future but aside from that… I’m done. I’ll stick to blackjack & I know I can AT LEAST break even in the long run.

     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2023 - 9:23 AM ET #71

    @JimmyGape

     Is gambling for losers?

    No

    Losers are for gambling.

    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     Is gambling for losers?

    No

    Losers are for gambling.

     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2023 - 9:27 AM ET #72

    @spockgato

     it's 53.7

    Reply

    @spockgato

     it's 53.7

     
    christinabdnr
    christinabdnr
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2023 - 9:54 AM ET #73

    While some people may view gambling as a pastime for losers, the reality is that it's possible to win if you approach it strategically and responsibly. The key is to choose good strategies here such as knowing when to bet and when to fold and having a solid understanding of the game. Additionally, it's important to know when to stop and set limits for yourself to avoid losing too much. With the right approach, gambling can be an enjoyable and potentially profitable activity. Otherwise, it wouldn't be so popular.

    Reply

    While some people may view gambling as a pastime for losers, the reality is that it's possible to win if you approach it strategically and responsibly. The key is to choose good strategies here such as knowing when to bet and when to fold and having a solid understanding of the game. Additionally, it's important to know when to stop and set limits for yourself to avoid losing too much. With the right approach, gambling can be an enjoyable and potentially profitable activity. Otherwise, it wouldn't be so popular.

     
    professor53
    professor53
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2023 - 11:33 AM ET #74

    well i disagree about it being for losers if you always bet every game on the board and cannot go any day without betting yup your going to lose every day.

     

    money managemnt and doing your home work use the information online new_cool

    Reply

    well i disagree about it being for losers if you always bet every game on the board and cannot go any day without betting yup your going to lose every day.

     

    money managemnt and doing your home work use the information online new_cool

     
     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: May. 14, 2023 - 10:51 PM ET #75

    There are people that make money long term. They actually use it to create a stream of income. While they don’t make money every month (they have losing months but many more winning months), they don’t have to because they’re not living paycheck to paycheck. These people are a “rare breed” but they are out there and they typically don’t advertise themselves. They probably represent 0.001% of the general population, or thereabouts. Most likely that number is actually too high. Becoming a professional gambler is truly one of the most difficult things to do & hence it’s really not a smart career choice. It’s analogous to the kid hoping to make it to the big leagues. It probably ain’t gonna happen.

    Reply

    There are people that make money long term. They actually use it to create a stream of income. While they don’t make money every month (they have losing months but many more winning months), they don’t have to because they’re not living paycheck to paycheck. These people are a “rare breed” but they are out there and they typically don’t advertise themselves. They probably represent 0.001% of the general population, or thereabouts. Most likely that number is actually too high. Becoming a professional gambler is truly one of the most difficult things to do & hence it’s really not a smart career choice. It’s analogous to the kid hoping to make it to the big leagues. It probably ain’t gonna happen.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,849
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,593
    • MLB Playoffs 16,789
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,143
    • PART DEUX 129
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,393
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,233
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.