• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Gambling is for losers

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    finsterbaby
    666LES
    RatedR
    JimmyGape
    rainmaker1855
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3322
    Posts: 75
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    finsterbaby
    finsterbaby
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 21858
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2021 - 11:24 AM ET #26

    Jimmy, Dont stop gambling, Stop losing @m goin to give u 2 winners today. NC -2.5 n Arkansas -3.5 single both n parlay it jimmynew_kiss_heartlove ya $tud.

    Reply

    Jimmy, Dont stop gambling, Stop losing @m goin to give u 2 winners today. NC -2.5 n Arkansas -3.5 single both n parlay it jimmynew_kiss_heartlove ya $tud.

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2021 - 2:44 PM ET #27

    Losers shouldn't Gamble.

    Winning at gambling isn't impossible........its NOT easy.

    Reply

    Losers shouldn't Gamble.

    Winning at gambling isn't impossible........its NOT easy.

     
    RatedR
    RatedR
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2021 - 4:34 PM ET #28

    @warrenator

     an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @warrenator

     an_roll_laugh

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2021 - 12:25 AM ET #29

    I won thousands this week then gave it all back

     

    the endless cycle is so unbelievably brutal

    Reply

    I won thousands this week then gave it all back

     

    the endless cycle is so unbelievably brutal

     
    rainmaker1855
    rainmaker1855
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 738
    Posted: Nov. 19, 2021 - 9:38 AM ET #30

    gamblers are, by definition, sensation seekers. the challenge with sensation seekers is the risk of what you're doing is a big part of the sensations you can generate. the problem with gambling as a sensation instigator is its always constantly available. it's like the smoking cigarettes of sensation creation. you can just chain smoke and rip through bets all day and night but eventually it catches up with you. we are all adults and most people I dont think are disillusioned about how likely it is they can make any money on this over the long-term.

     

    having said that I hope OP takes the steps they feel to be happy/free. 

    Reply

    gamblers are, by definition, sensation seekers. the challenge with sensation seekers is the risk of what you're doing is a big part of the sensations you can generate. the problem with gambling as a sensation instigator is its always constantly available. it's like the smoking cigarettes of sensation creation. you can just chain smoke and rip through bets all day and night but eventually it catches up with you. we are all adults and most people I dont think are disillusioned about how likely it is they can make any money on this over the long-term.

     

    having said that I hope OP takes the steps they feel to be happy/free. 

     
    kings_duce
    kings_duce
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 5696
    Posted: Nov. 20, 2021 - 12:51 AM ET #31

    It is an essence of life, those who gambling and drinking (in a moderation) is 

    actually living life to the fullest.   We need to understand that we dont actually 

    own anything around us in this world.  They are here just for renting by efforts(earn money)

    and consume with time.  We are here just to pass by and experience it, embed it in our memory

    and then move on when the time comes. 

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    It is an essence of life, those who gambling and drinking (in a moderation) is 

    actually living life to the fullest.   We need to understand that we dont actually 

    own anything around us in this world.  They are here just for renting by efforts(earn money)

    and consume with time.  We are here just to pass by and experience it, embed it in our memory

    and then move on when the time comes. 

    an_popcorn

     
    X310X
    X310X
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 12
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2021 - 3:09 AM ET #32

    @warrenator

     looking for a legit book. Let me know if u got any leads

    Reply

    @warrenator

     looking for a legit book. Let me know if u got any leads

     
    Mudcats7
    Mudcats7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 1003
    Posted: Nov. 21, 2021 - 8:22 AM ET #33

    @X310X

     i have used alot of sportsbooks.   bet mg and borgota sportsbooks are the best by far.   they give u alot of promotions and deposit bonuses.   and   if u are new and never use sportsbooks. almost all of them have good offers for new customers.   like deposit match

    Reply

    @X310X

     i have used alot of sportsbooks.   bet mg and borgota sportsbooks are the best by far.   they give u alot of promotions and deposit bonuses.   and   if u are new and never use sportsbooks. almost all of them have good offers for new customers.   like deposit match

     
    GENERALWIZDOM
    GENERALWIZDOM
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 3029
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2021 - 12:36 PM ET #34

    i have a problem with people who fail at something and convince themselves that EVERYONE MUST FAIL as well. This is flawed thinking. With time, Practice, and discipline..... you can almost master anything

    Reply

    i have a problem with people who fail at something and convince themselves that EVERYONE MUST FAIL as well. This is flawed thinking. With time, Practice, and discipline..... you can almost master anything

     
    terrysmith
    terrysmith
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2021
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2021 - 10:05 AM ET #35

    @GENERALWIZDOM

     I completely agree with you. In the gaming world, constant training and improvement of your skills are also important. The main thing is not to stop there. 

    Reply

    @GENERALWIZDOM

     I completely agree with you. In the gaming world, constant training and improvement of your skills are also important. The main thing is not to stop there. 

     
    XtianKlu
    XtianKlu
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Dec. 1, 2021 - 12:00 PM ET #36

    Everything in moderation! cool

    Reply

    Everything in moderation! cool

     
    Harr
    Harr
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 625
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2021 - 11:22 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    By definition, Im sorry to say. Ive been gambling for decades Ive had some great runs. You can win in the short term. Sometimes you can do no wrong.   What will kill you is the drinking, lack of bankroll management and self control, and the chasing.   Everyone loses. You cant beat the juice. Maybe theres a few people who are ahead but they will eventually fall on their face.   Gambling is backed by the devil himself. Just quit now and save your future. Try to have fun doing something else. You dont have to suffer and torture yourself anymore.    Just forget about what youve done and start doing other things.

     

    I just feel in the trap this past 2 weeks. was on a good run good high. wasted it all in 2 weeks and im in the dumps in my mind thinking what to do..

    i feel like shit i cant think straight i just want to know the next win and put it on anything and i know its bad i feel like a degen for real now i dont want to do anything.

    paint_helpan_timeoutan_burn_moneythumbs_down

    i just need help and needed to vent. im glad to read this.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    By definition, Im sorry to say. Ive been gambling for decades Ive had some great runs. You can win in the short term. Sometimes you can do no wrong.   What will kill you is the drinking, lack of bankroll management and self control, and the chasing.   Everyone loses. You cant beat the juice. Maybe theres a few people who are ahead but they will eventually fall on their face.   Gambling is backed by the devil himself. Just quit now and save your future. Try to have fun doing something else. You dont have to suffer and torture yourself anymore.    Just forget about what youve done and start doing other things.

     

    I just feel in the trap this past 2 weeks. was on a good run good high. wasted it all in 2 weeks and im in the dumps in my mind thinking what to do..

    i feel like shit i cant think straight i just want to know the next win and put it on anything and i know its bad i feel like a degen for real now i dont want to do anything.

    paint_helpan_timeoutan_burn_moneythumbs_down

    i just need help and needed to vent. im glad to read this.

     
    EmmaParkers
    EmmaParkers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2021 - 12:13 PM ET #38

    I dont think so

    Reply

    I dont think so

     
    Phillip2002
    Phillip2002
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2018
    Posts: 2888
    Posted: Dec. 23, 2021 - 11:08 PM ET #39

    Gambling is math at its finest. 99.99% of people fail to understand you are not betting on teams, you are betting on the math. That is why gambling is so hard. The average person cannot beat the math. But like all math situations, there are outliers. Those outliers, for whatever reason, have been able to profit. 

    I agree with the person that said the emotion is the same whether the bet is $5 or $500. I see this in myself sometimes. Gambling should be like the stock market, not in terms of comparison but let me explain. In stocks, you do not want to be checking your phone every 10 minutes and researching all day long just to get 2% returns. Same with gambling put a little cash but stop using your precious hours for research or anything special when the chances are against you anyways. 

    Reply

    Gambling is math at its finest. 99.99% of people fail to understand you are not betting on teams, you are betting on the math. That is why gambling is so hard. The average person cannot beat the math. But like all math situations, there are outliers. Those outliers, for whatever reason, have been able to profit. 

    I agree with the person that said the emotion is the same whether the bet is $5 or $500. I see this in myself sometimes. Gambling should be like the stock market, not in terms of comparison but let me explain. In stocks, you do not want to be checking your phone every 10 minutes and researching all day long just to get 2% returns. Same with gambling put a little cash but stop using your precious hours for research or anything special when the chances are against you anyways. 

     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Dec. 24, 2021 - 11:53 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    By definition, Im sorry to say. Ive been gambling for decades Ive had some great runs. You can win in the short term. Sometimes you can do no wrong.   What will kill you is the drinking, lack of bankroll management and self control, and the chasing.   Everyone loses. You cant beat the juice. Maybe theres a few people who are ahead but they will eventually fall on their face.   Gambling is backed by the devil himself. Just quit now and save your future. Try to have fun doing something else. You dont have to suffer and torture yourself anymore.    Just forget about what youve done and start doing other things.

     

    umm maybe for you. not for me. pretty bold statement. take your crying the blues elswhere. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    By definition, Im sorry to say. Ive been gambling for decades Ive had some great runs. You can win in the short term. Sometimes you can do no wrong.   What will kill you is the drinking, lack of bankroll management and self control, and the chasing.   Everyone loses. You cant beat the juice. Maybe theres a few people who are ahead but they will eventually fall on their face.   Gambling is backed by the devil himself. Just quit now and save your future. Try to have fun doing something else. You dont have to suffer and torture yourself anymore.    Just forget about what youve done and start doing other things.

     

    umm maybe for you. not for me. pretty bold statement. take your crying the blues elswhere. 

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2022 - 9:12 AM ET #41

    @spockgato

     an_clap

    Reply

    @spockgato

     an_clap

     
    OLL5
    OLL5
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2000
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2022 - 8:02 PM ET #42

    @Danny9999

     The Gambler starring James Caan is better. This is just a rip off of the original. Still enjoyed it though.

    Reply

    @Danny9999

     The Gambler starring James Caan is better. This is just a rip off of the original. Still enjoyed it though.

     
    Frederick22
    Frederick22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2022 - 1:00 AM ET #43

    How to get rid of this habit of losing money?

    Reply

    How to get rid of this habit of losing money?

     
    PepeFrog
    PepeFrog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2022 - 3:25 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    By definition, Im sorry to say. Ive been gambling for decades Ive had some great runs. You can win in the short term. Sometimes you can do no wrong.   What will kill you is the drinking, lack of bankroll management and self control, and the chasing.   Everyone loses. You cant beat the juice. Maybe theres a few people who are ahead but they will eventually fall on their face.   Gambling is backed by the devil himself. Just quit now and save your future. Try to have fun doing something else. You dont have to suffer and torture yourself anymore.    Just forget about what youve done and start doing other things.

    That's why I'm a pro gambler. I don't drink, I manage my bankroll, I have self control and self discipline. Squares chase their losses. You pointed out the flaws of a gambler who will lose in the long term.

    I made profit betting NFL futures while ignoring most of the NFL regular season. If you have been betting on regular season on any sport. Now you know why you lost money in the long run. My strategy is fading the public. The public loves betting on the regular season. Fade the public = profit.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    By definition, Im sorry to say. Ive been gambling for decades Ive had some great runs. You can win in the short term. Sometimes you can do no wrong.   What will kill you is the drinking, lack of bankroll management and self control, and the chasing.   Everyone loses. You cant beat the juice. Maybe theres a few people who are ahead but they will eventually fall on their face.   Gambling is backed by the devil himself. Just quit now and save your future. Try to have fun doing something else. You dont have to suffer and torture yourself anymore.    Just forget about what youve done and start doing other things.

    That's why I'm a pro gambler. I don't drink, I manage my bankroll, I have self control and self discipline. Squares chase their losses. You pointed out the flaws of a gambler who will lose in the long term.

    I made profit betting NFL futures while ignoring most of the NFL regular season. If you have been betting on regular season on any sport. Now you know why you lost money in the long run. My strategy is fading the public. The public loves betting on the regular season. Fade the public = profit.

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2022 - 9:51 AM ET #45

    Bet what you know. Keep track of your wagers. Find your best sport you do well at, and concentrate on that. Nobody knows everything about every sport. And do NOT bet drunk....an_drunksick

    Reply

    Bet what you know. Keep track of your wagers. Find your best sport you do well at, and concentrate on that. Nobody knows everything about every sport. And do NOT bet drunk....an_drunksick

     
    Moose6836
    Moose6836
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 5705
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2022 - 9:45 AM ET #46

    I totally disagree with you!!! I’m not into drugs/don’t drink-no girlfriends as I think that will mess everything up. Personally I don’t think athletes should have girlfriends/get married if I had girlfriend I wouldn’t be able to watch/bet on sports. Betting on sports is great entertainment as it’s only way I can watch games.
    Reply
    I totally disagree with you!!! I’m not into drugs/don’t drink-no girlfriends as I think that will mess everything up. Personally I don’t think athletes should have girlfriends/get married if I had girlfriend I wouldn’t be able to watch/bet on sports. Betting on sports is great entertainment as it’s only way I can watch games.
     
    TheSquare
    TheSquare
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16398
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2022 - 12:19 PM ET #47

    This is always a good thread to read when you're in a slump.. an_lightpeace_5

    A free bump due to me being in a slump.. quiet

    an_roll_laugh

    The booze I've been without for 3 years peace_5an_happydude but this gambling addiction of ours.. an_eek2an_shakefingershake

    But overall, an_cry due to an_burningbag

    peace

    "Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
    Reply

    This is always a good thread to read when you're in a slump.. an_lightpeace_5

    A free bump due to me being in a slump.. quiet

    an_roll_laugh

    The booze I've been without for 3 years peace_5an_happydude but this gambling addiction of ours.. an_eek2an_shakefingershake

    But overall, an_cry due to an_burningbag

    peace

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2022 - 11:34 AM ET #48

    In the midst of maniacs and monsters , I play these games to stay away from them , not saying one single solitary word , the dollars aren’t a problem I work ,

    but they’re conversations ,

    they are ,

    way too retarded , I get away , really far

    soccer in France , hockey in Finland , I’ve gotten quite comfortable , knowledgeable , some king shitt 

    Wimbledon , curling , you name it , I’ve done it , same with my phrases , I change switch and run things

    different than most , it’s a privilege to be discriminate with which things I get into and don’t 

    bitcchiness , imbeciles , dicckies , and jokes

    swim centripetal around my existence I’d quit if I was broke

    but I’m not , and I’m winning , it might not be a lot , but I’m grinning

    cuz half asssed hooligans are kept at a distance while wagering ,

    I think that’s why I play these games , I’m pleased , I control my time and fate , I rise , unchained , and I’m freed……

    Salvation

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    In the midst of maniacs and monsters , I play these games to stay away from them , not saying one single solitary word , the dollars aren’t a problem I work ,

    but they’re conversations ,

    they are ,

    way too retarded , I get away , really far

    soccer in France , hockey in Finland , I’ve gotten quite comfortable , knowledgeable , some king shitt 

    Wimbledon , curling , you name it , I’ve done it , same with my phrases , I change switch and run things

    different than most , it’s a privilege to be discriminate with which things I get into and don’t 

    bitcchiness , imbeciles , dicckies , and jokes

    swim centripetal around my existence I’d quit if I was broke

    but I’m not , and I’m winning , it might not be a lot , but I’m grinning

    cuz half asssed hooligans are kept at a distance while wagering ,

    I think that’s why I play these games , I’m pleased , I control my time and fate , I rise , unchained , and I’m freed……

    Salvation

     
    osirisrichards
    osirisrichards
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2022
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2022 - 7:49 AM ET #49

    Thanks for the information.
    Reply
    Thanks for the information.
     
     
    osirisrichards
    osirisrichards
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2022
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2022 - 1:01 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip2002:

    Gambling is math at its finest. 99.99% of people fail to understand you are not betting on teams, you are betting on the math. That is why gambling is so hard. The average person cannot beat the math. But like all math situations, there are outliers. Those outliers, for whatever reason, have been able to profit.  I agree with the person that said the emotion is the same whether the bet is $5 or $500. I see this in myself sometimes.If you are looking for a reliable online casino option that will help you enjoy playing your favorite card games or online slots, I advise you to go to https://realcasinoscanada.com/ and read reviews of the best Canadian online casinos. Gambling should be like the stock market, not in terms of comparison but let me explain. In stocks, you do not want to be checking your phone every 10 minutes and researching all day long just to get 2% returns. Same with gambling put a little cash but stop using your precious hours for research or anything special when the chances are against you anyways.

    I absolutely agree with you.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip2002:

    Gambling is math at its finest. 99.99% of people fail to understand you are not betting on teams, you are betting on the math. That is why gambling is so hard. The average person cannot beat the math. But like all math situations, there are outliers. Those outliers, for whatever reason, have been able to profit.  I agree with the person that said the emotion is the same whether the bet is $5 or $500. I see this in myself sometimes.If you are looking for a reliable online casino option that will help you enjoy playing your favorite card games or online slots, I advise you to go to https://realcasinoscanada.com/ and read reviews of the best Canadian online casinos. Gambling should be like the stock market, not in terms of comparison but let me explain. In stocks, you do not want to be checking your phone every 10 minutes and researching all day long just to get 2% returns. Same with gambling put a little cash but stop using your precious hours for research or anything special when the chances are against you anyways.

    I absolutely agree with you.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,849
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,592
    • MLB Playoffs 16,782
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,143
    • PART DEUX 127
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,392
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,231
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.