Posted:
#26
I also do remember the days when very good cappers - who make today tons of money outside - were giving their tips absolutely free and their threads were bombarded with the views and comments. Mavin's thread alone had over 1,6 million views and over 12k comments. It was like reading the sports bible. I remember other great ones and also remember one great one who came down from his pedestal - MrBator. I remember mkbini who became the MK and is now running For Clients Only site where people are ready to suck his whatever there has to be sucked just to be let in and pay whatever they are asked. The other day the sites was being pimped by someone who was offering his membership there for 1K a month while he was paying only $250.
Those days are over thou. And now - the long and boring summer is ahead of us. ...... Help!!!!! SOS
