End of Covers?
With all these threads started by scalabrine, I'd say that yes this is the end of Covers
With all these threads started by scalabrine, I'd say that yes this is the end of Covers
More lunacy from the Right-Wing fringe...
I'm actually one of the main reasons the NBA forums still gets views.
When I leave it is the beginning of the end, not when I'm here.![]()
More lunacy from the Right-Wing fringe...
I'm actually one of the main reasons the NBA forums still gets views.
When I leave it is the beginning of the end, not when I'm here.![]()
The spam is an issue and the fact Liberals with their 546 threads and titles trying to stir people into a frenzy because they have nothing else to do is ruining this site. When someone like me a conservative Christian has a title to a thread saying "It must be nice to be a liberal/democrat" it gets moved to the box. When I make a thread about Bill Bye saying if we quit having kids it could fix Climate Change it gets deleted. But the liberals here can say whatever the bleep they want with no reprecussions
This site is a much different place than I remember it. CT and the others can say otherwise but if you're a Christian or a Conservative or just have a different view point you aren't welcome at covers because this site is targeting conservatives. ![]()
The spam is an issue and the fact Liberals with their 546 threads and titles trying to stir people into a frenzy because they have nothing else to do is ruining this site. When someone like me a conservative Christian has a title to a thread saying "It must be nice to be a liberal/democrat" it gets moved to the box. When I make a thread about Bill Bye saying if we quit having kids it could fix Climate Change it gets deleted. But the liberals here can say whatever the bleep they want with no reprecussions
This site is a much different place than I remember it. CT and the others can say otherwise but if you're a Christian or a Conservative or just have a different view point you aren't welcome at covers because this site is targeting conservatives. ![]()
More lunacy from the Right-Wing fringe...
I'm actually one of the main reasons the NBA forums still gets views.
When I leave it is the beginning of the end, not when I'm here.![]()
I can see I have not missed much.
More lunacy from the Right-Wing fringe...
I'm actually one of the main reasons the NBA forums still gets views.
When I leave it is the beginning of the end, not when I'm here.![]()
I can see I have not missed much.
Dear Covers,
Dear Covers,
The spam is an issue and the fact Liberals with their 546 threads and titles trying to stir people into a frenzy because they have nothing else to do is ruining this site. When someone like me a conservative Christian has a title to a thread saying "It must be nice to be a liberal/democrat" it gets moved to the box. When I make a thread about Bill Bye saying if we quit having kids it could fix Climate Change it gets deleted. But the liberals here can say whatever the bleep they want with no reprecussions
This site is a much different place than I remember it. CT and the others can say otherwise but if you're a Christian or a Conservative or just have a different view point you aren't welcome at covers because this site is targeting conservatives. ![]()
The spam is an issue and the fact Liberals with their 546 threads and titles trying to stir people into a frenzy because they have nothing else to do is ruining this site. When someone like me a conservative Christian has a title to a thread saying "It must be nice to be a liberal/democrat" it gets moved to the box. When I make a thread about Bill Bye saying if we quit having kids it could fix Climate Change it gets deleted. But the liberals here can say whatever the bleep they want with no reprecussions
This site is a much different place than I remember it. CT and the others can say otherwise but if you're a Christian or a Conservative or just have a different view point you aren't welcome at covers because this site is targeting conservatives. ![]()
Yeah, this daily spamming is Rucking Fediculous.
Yeah, this daily spamming is Rucking Fediculous.
Hutch, covers brother, welcome back.
A few of the old guard still live. ![]()
I still tell the story when I wear my covers sweatshirt and people go, "where in the world did you get that?" ![]()
Hutch, covers brother, welcome back.
A few of the old guard still live. ![]()
I still tell the story when I wear my covers sweatshirt and people go, "where in the world did you get that?" ![]()
A few of the old guard still live. ![]()
I still tell the story when I wear my covers sweatshirt and people go, "where in the world did you get that?" ![]()
A few of the old guard still live. ![]()
I still tell the story when I wear my covers sweatshirt and people go, "where in the world did you get that?" ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
