• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    E-Cigarettes

    «First Previous 12
    Kurshka
    slamspurs
    scalabrine
    I_Need_A_Detox
    THEMUGG
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3707
    Posts: 41
    «First Previous 12
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2014 - 4:53 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I'm going to say this and I don't want to sound pompous.

    But whenever I see people smoking these things I think one thing:

    Pure stupidity.




    You must not smoke. Back in the day they had doctors endorsing cigarettes. Its a nasty habit and very addicting. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I'm going to say this and I don't want to sound pompous.

    But whenever I see people smoking these things I think one thing:

    Pure stupidity.




    You must not smoke. Back in the day they had doctors endorsing cigarettes. Its a nasty habit and very addicting. 
     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2014 - 10:33 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I'm going to say this and I don't want to sound pompous.

    But whenever I see people smoking these things I think one thing:

    Pure stupidity.

    There will be bad cookies in every interest group.

    When I was into cars, most everyone at meets would just be there to have a good time and check out other people's rides. Then of course there would be the dummies that would do burnouts, drag race, and "flex" their stereos and make the police kick them out. Or even the people revv up their loud exhausts to get attention.

    With e-cigarettes, most of us are just looking for a healthier alternative. Other than the obvious blackening of the lungs and trouble breathing, I was having chest pains and stomach issues that I think were related to my smoking. I don't call it pure stupidity that not only am I feeling healthier, but I'm also saving money in the process.

    You may be referring to the vapers that modify their devices to create huge clouds of smoke that gets into people's faces. Or the people that have the nerve to do it inside a public place. I'm not sure about the laws around here, but I'm sure non smokers don't like having to deal with hazy clouds whether they are toxic or not (unproven either way so far).

    So don't let a few bad eggs spoil the whole bunch. I smoked for 13 years and decided that I wanted to do something about my health issues and was tired of smelling like crap.

    I'll give you a pass on that one Scal. Know you've been around a long time.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I'm going to say this and I don't want to sound pompous.

    But whenever I see people smoking these things I think one thing:

    Pure stupidity.

    There will be bad cookies in every interest group.

    When I was into cars, most everyone at meets would just be there to have a good time and check out other people's rides. Then of course there would be the dummies that would do burnouts, drag race, and "flex" their stereos and make the police kick them out. Or even the people revv up their loud exhausts to get attention.

    With e-cigarettes, most of us are just looking for a healthier alternative. Other than the obvious blackening of the lungs and trouble breathing, I was having chest pains and stomach issues that I think were related to my smoking. I don't call it pure stupidity that not only am I feeling healthier, but I'm also saving money in the process.

    You may be referring to the vapers that modify their devices to create huge clouds of smoke that gets into people's faces. Or the people that have the nerve to do it inside a public place. I'm not sure about the laws around here, but I'm sure non smokers don't like having to deal with hazy clouds whether they are toxic or not (unproven either way so far).

    So don't let a few bad eggs spoil the whole bunch. I smoked for 13 years and decided that I wanted to do something about my health issues and was tired of smelling like crap.

    I'll give you a pass on that one Scal. Know you've been around a long time.

     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2014 - 10:40 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    When you guys say leak are you talking about taking a drag or when you carry them.

    Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. A flaw of e-cigarettes that use refillable juice is that often they leak for various reasons. Could be a coil that needs to be changed, could be too thin of juice, or could simply be a rapid change in temperature causing condensation. It comes with the territory. Sometimes it's caused because a battery is almost dead and struggling to get the right voltage.

    It could leak while taking a drag if your battery is dying, or if you didn't properly prime the coil, or didn't clean it off after refilling.

    It could leak a bit in your pocket, but it's not going to be a large amount.

    I still get minor leaks with mine. I just have to wipe under my tip once, maybe twice a day. Other than that, I don't have many issues.

    Due to the explosion of the market in the past year or so, these manufacturers are coming out with new hardware constantly that minimizes on leaks and works better than stuff of years ago.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    When you guys say leak are you talking about taking a drag or when you carry them.

    Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. A flaw of e-cigarettes that use refillable juice is that often they leak for various reasons. Could be a coil that needs to be changed, could be too thin of juice, or could simply be a rapid change in temperature causing condensation. It comes with the territory. Sometimes it's caused because a battery is almost dead and struggling to get the right voltage.

    It could leak while taking a drag if your battery is dying, or if you didn't properly prime the coil, or didn't clean it off after refilling.

    It could leak a bit in your pocket, but it's not going to be a large amount.

    I still get minor leaks with mine. I just have to wipe under my tip once, maybe twice a day. Other than that, I don't have many issues.

    Due to the explosion of the market in the past year or so, these manufacturers are coming out with new hardware constantly that minimizes on leaks and works better than stuff of years ago.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 1:02 AM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by slamspurs:

    There will be bad cookies in every interest group.

    When I was into cars, most everyone at meets would just be there to have a good time and check out other people's rides. Then of course there would be the dummies that would do burnouts, drag race, and "flex" their stereos and make the police kick them out. Or even the people revv up their loud exhausts to get attention.

    With e-cigarettes, most of us are just looking for a healthier alternative. Other than the obvious blackening of the lungs and trouble breathing, I was having chest pains and stomach issues that I think were related to my smoking. I don't call it pure stupidity that not only am I feeling healthier, but I'm also saving money in the process.

    You may be referring to the vapers that modify their devices to create huge clouds of smoke that gets into people's faces. Or the people that have the nerve to do it inside a public place. I'm not sure about the laws around here, but I'm sure non smokers don't like having to deal with hazy clouds whether they are toxic or not (unproven either way so far).

    So don't let a few bad eggs spoil the whole bunch. I smoked for 13 years and decided that I wanted to do something about my health issues and was tired of smelling like crap.

    I'll give you a pass on that one Scal. Know you've been around a long time.

     

    I should clarify. I wasn't saying it with regard to smokers who want an alternative.

    I was saying it with regard to anyone who intentionally picks up the habit BEFORE being a regular smoker.

    Now that person is an idiot.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slamspurs:

    There will be bad cookies in every interest group.

    When I was into cars, most everyone at meets would just be there to have a good time and check out other people's rides. Then of course there would be the dummies that would do burnouts, drag race, and "flex" their stereos and make the police kick them out. Or even the people revv up their loud exhausts to get attention.

    With e-cigarettes, most of us are just looking for a healthier alternative. Other than the obvious blackening of the lungs and trouble breathing, I was having chest pains and stomach issues that I think were related to my smoking. I don't call it pure stupidity that not only am I feeling healthier, but I'm also saving money in the process.

    You may be referring to the vapers that modify their devices to create huge clouds of smoke that gets into people's faces. Or the people that have the nerve to do it inside a public place. I'm not sure about the laws around here, but I'm sure non smokers don't like having to deal with hazy clouds whether they are toxic or not (unproven either way so far).

    So don't let a few bad eggs spoil the whole bunch. I smoked for 13 years and decided that I wanted to do something about my health issues and was tired of smelling like crap.

    I'll give you a pass on that one Scal. Know you've been around a long time.

     

    I should clarify. I wasn't saying it with regard to smokers who want an alternative.

    I was saying it with regard to anyone who intentionally picks up the habit BEFORE being a regular smoker.

    Now that person is an idiot.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 1:03 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:




    You must not smoke. Back in the day they had doctors endorsing cigarettes. Its a nasty habit and very addicting. 

     

    I don't and I'm well aware of those commercials and advertisements from yesteryear.

    I don't think people who smoke regular cigarettes are fools, just e-cigarette smokers and you cannot be an ex-regular smoker in that regard.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:




    You must not smoke. Back in the day they had doctors endorsing cigarettes. Its a nasty habit and very addicting. 

     

    I don't and I'm well aware of those commercials and advertisements from yesteryear.

    I don't think people who smoke regular cigarettes are fools, just e-cigarette smokers and you cannot be an ex-regular smoker in that regard.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 1:04 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     

    I should clarify. I wasn't saying it with regard to smokers who want an alternative.

    I was saying it with regard to anyone who intentionally picks up the habit BEFORE being a regular smoker.

    Now that person is an idiot.

    That is, picks up an e-cigarette and gets addicted to nicotine.

    Pure idiocy and intentional destruction of the body in an information era that should make you run from such bad habits.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     

    I should clarify. I wasn't saying it with regard to smokers who want an alternative.

    I was saying it with regard to anyone who intentionally picks up the habit BEFORE being a regular smoker.

    Now that person is an idiot.

    That is, picks up an e-cigarette and gets addicted to nicotine.

    Pure idiocy and intentional destruction of the body in an information era that should make you run from such bad habits.

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 2:35 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by slamspurs:

    Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. A flaw of e-cigarettes that use refillable juice is that often they leak for various reasons. Could be a coil that needs to be changed, could be too thin of juice, or could simply be a rapid change in temperature causing condensation. It comes with the territory. Sometimes it's caused because a battery is almost dead and struggling to get the right voltage.

    It could leak while taking a drag if your battery is dying, or if you didn't properly prime the coil, or didn't clean it off after refilling.

    It could leak a bit in your pocket, but it's not going to be a large amount.

    I still get minor leaks with mine. I just have to wipe under my tip once, maybe twice a day. Other than that, I don't have many issues.

    Due to the explosion of the market in the past year or so, these manufacturers are coming out with new hardware constantly that minimizes on leaks and works better than stuff of years ago.




    Thanks, I got that starter kit and happy with it but sometimes I take a drag and get juice which can be nasty. I did buy 10 extra coils so I will play with it.

    Scal I understand what you are saying but I think everyone in this thread is a smoker trying to quit. Anybody is an idiot to start either one. When I started you could smoke any where, even in airplanes. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slamspurs:

    Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. A flaw of e-cigarettes that use refillable juice is that often they leak for various reasons. Could be a coil that needs to be changed, could be too thin of juice, or could simply be a rapid change in temperature causing condensation. It comes with the territory. Sometimes it's caused because a battery is almost dead and struggling to get the right voltage.

    It could leak while taking a drag if your battery is dying, or if you didn't properly prime the coil, or didn't clean it off after refilling.

    It could leak a bit in your pocket, but it's not going to be a large amount.

    I still get minor leaks with mine. I just have to wipe under my tip once, maybe twice a day. Other than that, I don't have many issues.

    Due to the explosion of the market in the past year or so, these manufacturers are coming out with new hardware constantly that minimizes on leaks and works better than stuff of years ago.




    Thanks, I got that starter kit and happy with it but sometimes I take a drag and get juice which can be nasty. I did buy 10 extra coils so I will play with it.

    Scal I understand what you are saying but I think everyone in this thread is a smoker trying to quit. Anybody is an idiot to start either one. When I started you could smoke any where, even in airplanes. 
     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2014 - 8:20 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:




    Thanks, I got that starter kit and happy with it but sometimes I take a drag and get juice which can be nasty. I did buy 10 extra coils so I will play with it.

    Scal I understand what you are saying but I think everyone in this thread is a smoker trying to quit. Anybody is an idiot to start either one. When I started you could smoke any where, even in airplanes. 

    Just make sure you keep the batteries charged and switch off between the 2 if you need to. When you're ready for an upgrade, get a variable voltage battery like an ego twist, or an innokin vv 3.0 or MVP.

    I really disliked how the voltage would drop with the non-variable batteries as the battery was drained. With variable voltage you can set it at a certain voltage and it stays there. Fluctuates a little bit as the battery gets weak though.

    Grab an aerotank or similar with a sealed base when you're ready to switch liquids  The glass will protect against plastic tank guy like citrus juices.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:




    Thanks, I got that starter kit and happy with it but sometimes I take a drag and get juice which can be nasty. I did buy 10 extra coils so I will play with it.

    Scal I understand what you are saying but I think everyone in this thread is a smoker trying to quit. Anybody is an idiot to start either one. When I started you could smoke any where, even in airplanes. 

    Just make sure you keep the batteries charged and switch off between the 2 if you need to. When you're ready for an upgrade, get a variable voltage battery like an ego twist, or an innokin vv 3.0 or MVP.

    I really disliked how the voltage would drop with the non-variable batteries as the battery was drained. With variable voltage you can set it at a certain voltage and it stays there. Fluctuates a little bit as the battery gets weak though.

    Grab an aerotank or similar with a sealed base when you're ready to switch liquids  The glass will protect against plastic tank guy like citrus juices.

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2014 - 12:02 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by slamspurs:

    Kurshka, I just made the switch about 3 weeks ago. I was about a half a pack a day smoker. I haven't had one since then.

    Basically I just pack myself with enough nicotine that I barely get any cravings for cigarettes. I avoid the smoke areas for now and go around the building somewhere.

    There is a huge for "ECF" for that kinda stuff where you'll get all the info you want.

    I didn't go with a cig-alike cuz they don't hit as well as a "vape" would. There's a bit of maintenance going with a vape, but apparently it comes with the territory. Refilling juice, replacing the little head on the bottom, and washing them out, but it's worth it.

    Order online and save much more over these local shops that are popping up 3 at a time these days. Or you can pay like $6 for an Njoy, but that costs just as much as regular cigarettes or more.

    I've already upgraded mine twice in 3 weeks, but you really have to start basic before you move up.

    An E-Go / K-Go kit for around 40 bucks should get you started. The juice is half the price or less online, but I haven't had a chance to sample too many at this point, but there are a million flavors.

    I paid 45 bucks for 2 batteries, 2 clearomizers (the things you fill the juice into), and 1 charger. Buy a bunch of small bottles of flavors, then get a huge one of one you like.

    Start off at 12mg juice if you're a Marlboro Light smoker, or 18mg if you're a full flavor smoker. Just keep smoking it until you're satisfied and it's not that hard to switch. Typically, people use 3-6ML of juice a day. I probably use 3-4.

    I have a group of friends where 50% or more of them smoked, and 95% of them now vape. Much healthier, but not enough studies yet to determine how safe they are. GL.



    An E-Go / K-Go kit for around 40 bucks should get you started. The juice is half the price or less online, but I haven't had a chance to sample too many at this point, but there are a million flavors.

    I got this but most the time I get juice in my mouth. When I get a good puff its great. What am I doing wrong.
     
    Thanks
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slamspurs:

    Kurshka, I just made the switch about 3 weeks ago. I was about a half a pack a day smoker. I haven't had one since then.

    Basically I just pack myself with enough nicotine that I barely get any cravings for cigarettes. I avoid the smoke areas for now and go around the building somewhere.

    There is a huge for "ECF" for that kinda stuff where you'll get all the info you want.

    I didn't go with a cig-alike cuz they don't hit as well as a "vape" would. There's a bit of maintenance going with a vape, but apparently it comes with the territory. Refilling juice, replacing the little head on the bottom, and washing them out, but it's worth it.

    Order online and save much more over these local shops that are popping up 3 at a time these days. Or you can pay like $6 for an Njoy, but that costs just as much as regular cigarettes or more.

    I've already upgraded mine twice in 3 weeks, but you really have to start basic before you move up.

    An E-Go / K-Go kit for around 40 bucks should get you started. The juice is half the price or less online, but I haven't had a chance to sample too many at this point, but there are a million flavors.

    I paid 45 bucks for 2 batteries, 2 clearomizers (the things you fill the juice into), and 1 charger. Buy a bunch of small bottles of flavors, then get a huge one of one you like.

    Start off at 12mg juice if you're a Marlboro Light smoker, or 18mg if you're a full flavor smoker. Just keep smoking it until you're satisfied and it's not that hard to switch. Typically, people use 3-6ML of juice a day. I probably use 3-4.

    I have a group of friends where 50% or more of them smoked, and 95% of them now vape. Much healthier, but not enough studies yet to determine how safe they are. GL.



    An E-Go / K-Go kit for around 40 bucks should get you started. The juice is half the price or less online, but I haven't had a chance to sample too many at this point, but there are a million flavors.

    I got this but most the time I get juice in my mouth. When I get a good puff its great. What am I doing wrong.
     
    Thanks
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2014 - 12:48 AM ET #35

    The juice could be leaking into your mouth because of a few things ... low battery, you're messy when you drop it in, the juice is too thin ... there's a long list.

    Try rinsing the mouthpiece, if it leaks once the taste stays on the mouthpiece.

    Good info slamspurs.

    I still get the craving for a Marlboro but I've definitely cut back.

    Reply

    The juice could be leaking into your mouth because of a few things ... low battery, you're messy when you drop it in, the juice is too thin ... there's a long list.

    Try rinsing the mouthpiece, if it leaks once the taste stays on the mouthpiece.

    Good info slamspurs.

    I still get the craving for a Marlboro but I've definitely cut back.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2014 - 1:09 AM ET #36

    Anyone have any good flavors to recommend?
    Reply
    Anyone have any good flavors to recommend?
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2014 - 7:47 PM ET #37

    Thanks Tox
    Reply
    Thanks Tox
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2019 - 4:57 PM ET #38

     I gave up on the eciggs.........back to smokes............but after 35+ years I finally quit.........haven't had a smoke since Jan. 2nd.

     
    Reply
     I gave up on the eciggs.........back to smokes............but after 35+ years I finally quit.........haven't had a smoke since Jan. 2nd.

     
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 3:48 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer246:

    i use cheap one named EON SMOKE startup kit $20 

    then after that 5 filters for only $10 
    i havent bought a pack of cig's in 2 years plus and i'm seeing more cash in pocket daily.

    No changes in eating i didnt get the shakes it staisfies when i puff a few minutes and i dont inhale it's lil nicotine. Really aint all that good tasting inhaling.

    It still fools many people today I get the NO SMOKING wrning from security guards or store employees every time.

    I then say it's NOT a cigarette and show them holding it away from mouth that it's not burning or doing anything.


    This is the type of A-Hole that is fooling himself and really bothers ME. He thinks that because he isn't smoking a cigarette the NO SMOKING restrictions don't apply to his saintly self and his NICOTINE DELIVERY DEVICE...I was at the Casino the other week(No Smoking Allowed) and this vaporer was blowwing huge clouds at the roulette machine.I suggested that this was a no smoking section and he and his gf layed into me that this was water vapor he was blowing in my face and I was sooo stupid to not know that this was the latest innovation.I asked if there was any nicotine in his little pea-shooter.He said yes but there was nothing burning and what a numbskull I was to complain about a little water-vapor.I was such an old fogey that I went into the crap pit to call security and when they showed up the 2 Hipsters were escorted out. I smoke Dope but I never force anyone to smoke my Drug.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer246:

    i use cheap one named EON SMOKE startup kit $20 

    then after that 5 filters for only $10 
    i havent bought a pack of cig's in 2 years plus and i'm seeing more cash in pocket daily.

    No changes in eating i didnt get the shakes it staisfies when i puff a few minutes and i dont inhale it's lil nicotine. Really aint all that good tasting inhaling.

    It still fools many people today I get the NO SMOKING wrning from security guards or store employees every time.

    I then say it's NOT a cigarette and show them holding it away from mouth that it's not burning or doing anything.


    This is the type of A-Hole that is fooling himself and really bothers ME. He thinks that because he isn't smoking a cigarette the NO SMOKING restrictions don't apply to his saintly self and his NICOTINE DELIVERY DEVICE...I was at the Casino the other week(No Smoking Allowed) and this vaporer was blowwing huge clouds at the roulette machine.I suggested that this was a no smoking section and he and his gf layed into me that this was water vapor he was blowing in my face and I was sooo stupid to not know that this was the latest innovation.I asked if there was any nicotine in his little pea-shooter.He said yes but there was nothing burning and what a numbskull I was to complain about a little water-vapor.I was such an old fogey that I went into the crap pit to call security and when they showed up the 2 Hipsters were escorted out. I smoke Dope but I never force anyone to smoke my Drug.
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 7:29 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    I gave up on the eciggs.........back to smokes............but after 35+ years I finally quit.........haven't had a smoke since Jan. 2nd.

     

    Mugg--That is excellent news. Congratulations !

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    I gave up on the eciggs.........back to smokes............but after 35+ years I finally quit.........haven't had a smoke since Jan. 2nd.

     

    Mugg--That is excellent news. Congratulations !

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 1, 2019 - 12:12 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer246:

    i use cheap one named EON SMOKE startup kit $20 then after that 5 filters for only $10 i havent bought a pack of cig's in 2 years plus and i'm seeing more cash in pocket daily.No changes in eating i didnt get the shakes it staisfies when i puff a few minutes and i dont inhale it's lil nicotine. Really aint all that good tasting inhaling.It still fools many people today I get the NO SMOKING wrning from security guards or store employees every time.I then say it's NOT a cigarette and show them holding it away from mouth that it's not burning or doing anything.
    This is the type of A-Hole that is fooling himself and really bothers ME. He thinks that because he isn't smoking a cigarette the NO SMOKING restrictions don't apply to his saintly self and his NICOTINE DELIVERY DEVICE...I was at the Casino the other week(No Smoking Allowed) and this vaporer was blowwing huge clouds at the roulette machine.I suggested that this was a no smoking section and he and his gf layed into me that this was water vapor he was blowing in my face and I was sooo stupid to not know that this was the latest innovation.I asked if there was any nicotine in his little pea-shooter.He said yes but there was nothing burning and what a numbskull I was to complain about a little water-vapor.I was such an old fogey that I went into the crap pit to call security and when they showed up the 2 Hipsters were escorted out. I smoke Dope but I never force anyone to smoke my Drug.

    I don't like snitching but I love seeing pretentious hipsters like this get their just desserts.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer246:

    i use cheap one named EON SMOKE startup kit $20 then after that 5 filters for only $10 i havent bought a pack of cig's in 2 years plus and i'm seeing more cash in pocket daily.No changes in eating i didnt get the shakes it staisfies when i puff a few minutes and i dont inhale it's lil nicotine. Really aint all that good tasting inhaling.It still fools many people today I get the NO SMOKING wrning from security guards or store employees every time.I then say it's NOT a cigarette and show them holding it away from mouth that it's not burning or doing anything.
    This is the type of A-Hole that is fooling himself and really bothers ME. He thinks that because he isn't smoking a cigarette the NO SMOKING restrictions don't apply to his saintly self and his NICOTINE DELIVERY DEVICE...I was at the Casino the other week(No Smoking Allowed) and this vaporer was blowwing huge clouds at the roulette machine.I suggested that this was a no smoking section and he and his gf layed into me that this was water vapor he was blowing in my face and I was sooo stupid to not know that this was the latest innovation.I asked if there was any nicotine in his little pea-shooter.He said yes but there was nothing burning and what a numbskull I was to complain about a little water-vapor.I was such an old fogey that I went into the crap pit to call security and when they showed up the 2 Hipsters were escorted out. I smoke Dope but I never force anyone to smoke my Drug.

    I don't like snitching but I love seeing pretentious hipsters like this get their just desserts.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,572
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
    • PART DEUX 177
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,402
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,774
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 596

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.