• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    E-Cigarettes

    12 Next Last»
    Kurshka
    slamspurs
    THEMUGG
    Dutch1976
    oldtimer246
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3707
    Posts: 41
    12 Next Last»
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2014 - 9:21 PM ET #1

    I am sure this has been brought up before but I just took an office job so:
    Do they work.
    If so whats the best brand to go with.

    Thanks 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I am sure this has been brought up before but I just took an office job so:
    Do they work.
    If so whats the best brand to go with.

    Thanks 
     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2014 - 11:52 PM ET #2

    Kurshka, I just made the switch about 3 weeks ago. I was about a half a pack a day smoker. I haven't had one since then.

    Basically I just pack myself with enough nicotine that I barely get any cravings for cigarettes. I avoid the smoke areas for now and go around the building somewhere.

    There is a huge for "ECF" for that kinda stuff where you'll get all the info you want.

    I didn't go with a cig-alike cuz they don't hit as well as a "vape" would. There's a bit of maintenance going with a vape, but apparently it comes with the territory. Refilling juice, replacing the little head on the bottom, and washing them out, but it's worth it.

    Order online and save much more over these local shops that are popping up 3 at a time these days. Or you can pay like $6 for an Njoy, but that costs just as much as regular cigarettes or more.

    I've already upgraded mine twice in 3 weeks, but you really have to start basic before you move up.

    An E-Go / K-Go kit for around 40 bucks should get you started. The juice is half the price or less online, but I haven't had a chance to sample too many at this point, but there are a million flavors.

    I paid 45 bucks for 2 batteries, 2 clearomizers (the things you fill the juice into), and 1 charger. Buy a bunch of small bottles of flavors, then get a huge one of one you like.

    Start off at 12mg juice if you're a Marlboro Light smoker, or 18mg if you're a full flavor smoker. Just keep smoking it until you're satisfied and it's not that hard to switch. Typically, people use 3-6ML of juice a day. I probably use 3-4.

    I have a group of friends where 50% or more of them smoked, and 95% of them now vape. Much healthier, but not enough studies yet to determine how safe they are. GL.

    Reply

    Kurshka, I just made the switch about 3 weeks ago. I was about a half a pack a day smoker. I haven't had one since then.

    Basically I just pack myself with enough nicotine that I barely get any cravings for cigarettes. I avoid the smoke areas for now and go around the building somewhere.

    There is a huge for "ECF" for that kinda stuff where you'll get all the info you want.

    I didn't go with a cig-alike cuz they don't hit as well as a "vape" would. There's a bit of maintenance going with a vape, but apparently it comes with the territory. Refilling juice, replacing the little head on the bottom, and washing them out, but it's worth it.

    Order online and save much more over these local shops that are popping up 3 at a time these days. Or you can pay like $6 for an Njoy, but that costs just as much as regular cigarettes or more.

    I've already upgraded mine twice in 3 weeks, but you really have to start basic before you move up.

    An E-Go / K-Go kit for around 40 bucks should get you started. The juice is half the price or less online, but I haven't had a chance to sample too many at this point, but there are a million flavors.

    I paid 45 bucks for 2 batteries, 2 clearomizers (the things you fill the juice into), and 1 charger. Buy a bunch of small bottles of flavors, then get a huge one of one you like.

    Start off at 12mg juice if you're a Marlboro Light smoker, or 18mg if you're a full flavor smoker. Just keep smoking it until you're satisfied and it's not that hard to switch. Typically, people use 3-6ML of juice a day. I probably use 3-4.

    I have a group of friends where 50% or more of them smoked, and 95% of them now vape. Much healthier, but not enough studies yet to determine how safe they are. GL.

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 12:23 AM ET #3

     I've been using one off & on with some success. Getting a setup that draws good is key. Biggest gripe I have is that they leak.
    Reply
     I've been using one off & on with some success. Getting a setup that draws good is key. Biggest gripe I have is that they leak.
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 1:34 AM ET #4

    Thanks guys, any certain brand you use Mugg and is Amazon the best place to buy.

    Thanks guys 
    Reply
    Thanks guys, any certain brand you use Mugg and is Amazon the best place to buy.

    Thanks guys 
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 1:39 AM ET #5

    Slam I should have read yours closer, i'm sorry,

    Great info 
    Reply
    Slam I should have read yours closer, i'm sorry,

    Great info 
     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 4:30 AM ET #6

    I got a coupon for a free 'Mark Ten' which is Marlboros disposable brand..It might be the worst that I've tried.

    'White Cloud' was a pretty sweet disposable..It's the only one I've tried that made me think I could give up real cigs.

    I've never tried one of those deals you fill will liquid..I don't like the idea of carrying around something that looks like a piece of machinery.

    Reply

    I got a coupon for a free 'Mark Ten' which is Marlboros disposable brand..It might be the worst that I've tried.

    'White Cloud' was a pretty sweet disposable..It's the only one I've tried that made me think I could give up real cigs.

    I've never tried one of those deals you fill will liquid..I don't like the idea of carrying around something that looks like a piece of machinery.

     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 7:21 AM ET #7

    I could have sworn I used the word forum, but maybe they blocked it.

    Everything you would have to know is on electronic cigarette forum. There are a million places to buy stuff online, but since quality can vary so much from each retailer, I went with a kit from one of the forum sponsors.

    The place is called Hoosier e-cig. Their customer service is excellent.
    I bought this kit: https://www.hoosierecig.com/V3-KGO-1300mAh-EVOD-Kit_p_747.html

    The reason I'm upgrading so soon though, is these batteries automatically drop in voltage as the battery gets weaker. Makes sense right? Well I wanted one that would keep the voltage steady, or you could change the voltage to make it hit the same, or harder, so I just ordered this one too:

    https://www.hoosierecig.com/KGO-VV2-1300mAh_p_774.html

    I'm glad I have both kits though, because I always carry 2 of them with me in case the battery dies, but with daily charges the only time one ever went out on me was late night at a bbq.

    Like I said, juice can vary in quality. People typically go with a 50/50 mix propylene glycol (throat hit) vs Vegetable Glycerin (Vapor Clouds) or higher. The right mix of not too thin and not too thick will help keep it from leaking.

    After you order juice, it needs at least a few days to "steep" and get more flavor, but you can use it right away.

    The cheapest places I've found for juice are these 2. "Mount Baker Vapor" and "MadVapes". Or you can try the juice at Hoosier, just don't buy the 100% PG juice I bought by mistake.

    The KGO puts out a lot of volts when it's fully charged, so the tanks in the kit started to leak for my kinda quickly, also partly due to the thinness of my juice.

    You've really got to maintain your tanks in order to minimize leaks and get the longest life our of your coils. You should soak them and clean the coils every few days.

    The easiest tank I've used so far is an older one. It's the Kanger T3s clearomizer. You can get 5 for 20 on ebay.

    Kanger also makes Protank 2 mini, Protank 2 Large, and the new Aerotank. I have all 4 of these already.

    I think the Aerotank is too advanced and big for a beginner. The Protanks leak if you don't tighten them all the way.

    Hopefully that helps. P.S. You should probably start after 4th of July. It's tough not to smoke when you're drinking. It's not gonna hurt you to have a few every now and then, but I really wanted to make it a point not to smoke and survived my first BBQ.

    Good luck to you. If you get any flavors you really like post em up. My friend told me, and I basically agree, anything with vanilla makes for a good vape. The Marlboro light juice was okay for a couple of days, but just tastes nasty to me now. You don't want to taste cigarettes unless it's really a cigarette.

    I wanted to write this out because this is my experience going from newb to semi-noob in 3 weeks. Had I known all of this when I got started I woulda saved a lot of money.

    Reply

    I could have sworn I used the word forum, but maybe they blocked it.

    Everything you would have to know is on electronic cigarette forum. There are a million places to buy stuff online, but since quality can vary so much from each retailer, I went with a kit from one of the forum sponsors.

    The place is called Hoosier e-cig. Their customer service is excellent.
    I bought this kit: https://www.hoosierecig.com/V3-KGO-1300mAh-EVOD-Kit_p_747.html

    The reason I'm upgrading so soon though, is these batteries automatically drop in voltage as the battery gets weaker. Makes sense right? Well I wanted one that would keep the voltage steady, or you could change the voltage to make it hit the same, or harder, so I just ordered this one too:

    https://www.hoosierecig.com/KGO-VV2-1300mAh_p_774.html

    I'm glad I have both kits though, because I always carry 2 of them with me in case the battery dies, but with daily charges the only time one ever went out on me was late night at a bbq.

    Like I said, juice can vary in quality. People typically go with a 50/50 mix propylene glycol (throat hit) vs Vegetable Glycerin (Vapor Clouds) or higher. The right mix of not too thin and not too thick will help keep it from leaking.

    After you order juice, it needs at least a few days to "steep" and get more flavor, but you can use it right away.

    The cheapest places I've found for juice are these 2. "Mount Baker Vapor" and "MadVapes". Or you can try the juice at Hoosier, just don't buy the 100% PG juice I bought by mistake.

    The KGO puts out a lot of volts when it's fully charged, so the tanks in the kit started to leak for my kinda quickly, also partly due to the thinness of my juice.

    You've really got to maintain your tanks in order to minimize leaks and get the longest life our of your coils. You should soak them and clean the coils every few days.

    The easiest tank I've used so far is an older one. It's the Kanger T3s clearomizer. You can get 5 for 20 on ebay.

    Kanger also makes Protank 2 mini, Protank 2 Large, and the new Aerotank. I have all 4 of these already.

    I think the Aerotank is too advanced and big for a beginner. The Protanks leak if you don't tighten them all the way.

    Hopefully that helps. P.S. You should probably start after 4th of July. It's tough not to smoke when you're drinking. It's not gonna hurt you to have a few every now and then, but I really wanted to make it a point not to smoke and survived my first BBQ.

    Good luck to you. If you get any flavors you really like post em up. My friend told me, and I basically agree, anything with vanilla makes for a good vape. The Marlboro light juice was okay for a couple of days, but just tastes nasty to me now. You don't want to taste cigarettes unless it's really a cigarette.

    I wanted to write this out because this is my experience going from newb to semi-noob in 3 weeks. Had I known all of this when I got started I woulda saved a lot of money.

     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 7:22 AM ET #8

    Oh yeah, don't forget to google for coupons on all 3 links. Hoosier is 5% off, Madvapes is 5% off, and MVB is 11% off or free shipping.
    Reply
    Oh yeah, don't forget to google for coupons on all 3 links. Hoosier is 5% off, Madvapes is 5% off, and MVB is 11% off or free shipping.
     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 7:25 AM ET #9

    One last thing. I find myself really wanting a regular cig when I'm really sleepy. The throat hit from the vapor is what's going to help you quit.

    Also, you can't smoke it like a cigarette  and take too many drags too quickly. You gotta take longer puffs but not pull too hard. It gives the battery time to cook the juice. If you do too hard or too fast you'll flood your coil and get gurgling.

    Reply

    One last thing. I find myself really wanting a regular cig when I'm really sleepy. The throat hit from the vapor is what's going to help you quit.

    Also, you can't smoke it like a cigarette  and take too many drags too quickly. You gotta take longer puffs but not pull too hard. It gives the battery time to cook the juice. If you do too hard or too fast you'll flood your coil and get gurgling.

     
    oldtimer246
    oldtimer246
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 1:08 PM ET #10

    i use cheap one named EON SMOKE startup kit $20 

    then after that 5 filters for only $10 
    i havent bought a pack of cig's in 2 years plus and i'm seeing more cash in pocket daily.

    No changes in eating i didnt get the shakes it staisfies when i puff a few minutes and i dont inhale it's lil nicotine. Really aint all that good tasting inhaling.

    It still fools many people today I get the NO SMOKING wrning from security guards or store employees every time.

    I then say it's NOT a cigarette and show them holding it away from mouth that it's not burning or doing anything.

    Reply
    i use cheap one named EON SMOKE startup kit $20 

    then after that 5 filters for only $10 
    i havent bought a pack of cig's in 2 years plus and i'm seeing more cash in pocket daily.

    No changes in eating i didnt get the shakes it staisfies when i puff a few minutes and i dont inhale it's lil nicotine. Really aint all that good tasting inhaling.

    It still fools many people today I get the NO SMOKING wrning from security guards or store employees every time.

    I then say it's NOT a cigarette and show them holding it away from mouth that it's not burning or doing anything.

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 4:55 PM ET #11

    like the blu e cigs the best
    Reply
    like the blu e cigs the best
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 6:23 PM ET #12

    Thanks for the input guys. 
    Reply
    Thanks for the input guys. 
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2014 - 6:55 PM ET #13

     I have the "Freedom v.1" .........the atomizer is anyway. I changed the reservoir portion out hoping it wouldn't leak as much.........no joy.
    Reply
     I have the "Freedom v.1" .........the atomizer is anyway. I changed the reservoir portion out hoping it wouldn't leak as much.........no joy.
     
    MaxDemon
    MaxDemon
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2014 - 3:01 PM ET #14

    E- cigarettes are healthy for you. Keep doing them.
    Reply
    E- cigarettes are healthy for you. Keep doing them.
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2014 - 10:26 PM ET #15

    Just got this today but kind of confused. Do I just plug it in?

    https://www.hoosierecig.com/V3-KGO-1300mAh-EVOD-Kit_p_747.html

    Thanks
    Reply
    Just got this today but kind of confused. Do I just plug it in?

    https://www.hoosierecig.com/V3-KGO-1300mAh-EVOD-Kit_p_747.html

    Thanks
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2014 - 3:03 PM ET #16

    I've been using one for a couple of years the top of the line battery is ITaste MVP tips are whatever you like I find the simplest bottom wick bottom burning in clear tip with replacement wicks and carbo are the easiest and best drawing.replacements are 5 bucks the juice is a whole different story so many company's and flavors the only advice I have there is if you smoke for flavor smaller bottles and tanks stay cleaner tasting longer
    Reply
    I've been using one for a couple of years the top of the line battery is ITaste MVP tips are whatever you like I find the simplest bottom wick bottom burning in clear tip with replacement wicks and carbo are the easiest and best drawing.replacements are 5 bucks the juice is a whole different story so many company's and flavors the only advice I have there is if you smoke for flavor smaller bottles and tanks stay cleaner tasting longer
     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2014 - 4:57 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    Just got this today but kind of confused. Do I just plug it in?

    https://www.hoosierecig.com/V3-KGO-1300mAh-EVOD-Kit_p_747.html

    Thanks

    Hi, I guess you bought the same kit I did. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. You've probably figured it out by now, but in case you haven't somehow....

    The battery might be fully charged from the factory, but I don't remember. It has 3 color lights. Green is 70% or more charge, blue is 30-70%, and red is less than 30.

    There should be a wall charger on there. The charger connects to the top of the battery. The light on the battery will turn off once it's fully charged. With the 2 tanks, you take the bottom off and fill it up until the end of the middle post. Don't fill into the middle post. That's where the vapor comes from and goes to your mouth.

    As I said before, the voltage changes as the battery gets used up. If it starts leaking through the mouthpiece, it's either the coil or the battery being too weak to vaporize the juice. You'll get the hang of it.

    I've actually upgraded twice since my original post. I think the Kgo is a good starter set because of it's smaller size. Once you go to a variable voltage device (which I highly recommend), they will get fatter and longer. The variable voltage lets you adjust the power to get a warmer or cooler vape, and more or less clouds.

    Right now I'm pretty set on the two I have. I have a twist battery I got off ebay for $24. It adjusted between 3.2 and 5.0 volts and clicks into place.

    As my primary though, I bought an innokin itaste MVP. I really didn't want a box style battery, but it's the only one that had the features I wanted that came with a non-replaceable battery. It's not really for a beginner who is used to cig-alike style. I'm still not sure if I even like it at this point, but I will keep going with it.

    As an upgrade, I would recommend you get the new Innokin CLK 1280mah. It just came out a month ago, but it's 1280mah, comes from a solid brand, and has the "click" to change voltage that my other one has. The regular spinner batteries have a free moving dial, so they can change in your pocket, and sometimes it's really hard to see in the dark.

    For tanks, I would recommend you get a mini protank 2. It's glass so it won't crack like plastic does with some juices. It also looks great with smaller batteries. There is a regular size protank 2, but it's kinda big and only looks right if you upgrade your batteries. Either of them can be had for about $10 shipped on ebay.

    While you're there, buy a pack of 5-10 coils. Usually about $1 a piece. Each one lasts anywhere between 3 days and 2 weeks. Most people say theirs lasts a week, but mine die pretty quickly in 3 days.

    Let me know if you have any more questions. I'll try and check back here. Google and ECF are your friends when it comes to vaping.

    A lot of people on here will recommend cig-alikes, which are okay if you're old school and want it to look like a cigarette, but the real stuff is cheaper in the long run, and works way better.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    Just got this today but kind of confused. Do I just plug it in?

    https://www.hoosierecig.com/V3-KGO-1300mAh-EVOD-Kit_p_747.html

    Thanks

    Hi, I guess you bought the same kit I did. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. You've probably figured it out by now, but in case you haven't somehow....

    The battery might be fully charged from the factory, but I don't remember. It has 3 color lights. Green is 70% or more charge, blue is 30-70%, and red is less than 30.

    There should be a wall charger on there. The charger connects to the top of the battery. The light on the battery will turn off once it's fully charged. With the 2 tanks, you take the bottom off and fill it up until the end of the middle post. Don't fill into the middle post. That's where the vapor comes from and goes to your mouth.

    As I said before, the voltage changes as the battery gets used up. If it starts leaking through the mouthpiece, it's either the coil or the battery being too weak to vaporize the juice. You'll get the hang of it.

    I've actually upgraded twice since my original post. I think the Kgo is a good starter set because of it's smaller size. Once you go to a variable voltage device (which I highly recommend), they will get fatter and longer. The variable voltage lets you adjust the power to get a warmer or cooler vape, and more or less clouds.

    Right now I'm pretty set on the two I have. I have a twist battery I got off ebay for $24. It adjusted between 3.2 and 5.0 volts and clicks into place.

    As my primary though, I bought an innokin itaste MVP. I really didn't want a box style battery, but it's the only one that had the features I wanted that came with a non-replaceable battery. It's not really for a beginner who is used to cig-alike style. I'm still not sure if I even like it at this point, but I will keep going with it.

    As an upgrade, I would recommend you get the new Innokin CLK 1280mah. It just came out a month ago, but it's 1280mah, comes from a solid brand, and has the "click" to change voltage that my other one has. The regular spinner batteries have a free moving dial, so they can change in your pocket, and sometimes it's really hard to see in the dark.

    For tanks, I would recommend you get a mini protank 2. It's glass so it won't crack like plastic does with some juices. It also looks great with smaller batteries. There is a regular size protank 2, but it's kinda big and only looks right if you upgrade your batteries. Either of them can be had for about $10 shipped on ebay.

    While you're there, buy a pack of 5-10 coils. Usually about $1 a piece. Each one lasts anywhere between 3 days and 2 weeks. Most people say theirs lasts a week, but mine die pretty quickly in 3 days.

    Let me know if you have any more questions. I'll try and check back here. Google and ECF are your friends when it comes to vaping.

    A lot of people on here will recommend cig-alikes, which are okay if you're old school and want it to look like a cigarette, but the real stuff is cheaper in the long run, and works way better.

     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2014 - 5:01 PM ET #18

    P.S. I usually vape secretly because I'm lucky enough to be behind a closed room. I disagree that they should allow it inside establishments. Although they are 100 times better than cigarettes, there aren't enough studies done to put other people's health in jeopardy. Also, non smokers and non-vapers don't appreciate any clouds of smoke in their face. It just doesn't look right.

    There are no definitive answers on if vaping is safe, but I read that there was some study done many years ago. They detected like 1100 contaminants in cigarettes. They detected something like 9 in vaping. So wayyyyy better.

    Reply

    P.S. I usually vape secretly because I'm lucky enough to be behind a closed room. I disagree that they should allow it inside establishments. Although they are 100 times better than cigarettes, there aren't enough studies done to put other people's health in jeopardy. Also, non smokers and non-vapers don't appreciate any clouds of smoke in their face. It just doesn't look right.

    There are no definitive answers on if vaping is safe, but I read that there was some study done many years ago. They detected like 1100 contaminants in cigarettes. They detected something like 9 in vaping. So wayyyyy better.

     
    lazyjoseph
    lazyjoseph
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 1:01 PM ET #19

    White Cloud'
    Reply
    White Cloud'
     
    luckytowin
    luckytowin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 188
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2014 - 11:21 AM ET #20

    OK far as i read and saw those ones you add stuff too are dangerous ....they have been known to explode or leak juice if puffed on too long .

     

    I use BLU start kit cost about $55 - $65 depends where you buy a i ahve two battery and carry both with me when out gambling or wherever in case it dies off i switch the filter to other battery for puffing..

     

    I havent bought a pack of cigs in 3 years and i notice at times

    i can go hours without puffing ...i do not inhale the E cig just few puffs and stuff back in my holder.

     

    Only thing is you might get build up in the contact where the filter screwes on no matter if use the Vapor tanks or e cigs so you need something to clean it out.

    Any how resaerch for all brands but dont buy online they all rip you off with insane charges to your card like $95 a month.

    I buy 5 filters for only $12 thats like 5 packs of cigs for about $2.40 each..

     

    Reply

    OK far as i read and saw those ones you add stuff too are dangerous ....they have been known to explode or leak juice if puffed on too long .

     

    I use BLU start kit cost about $55 - $65 depends where you buy a i ahve two battery and carry both with me when out gambling or wherever in case it dies off i switch the filter to other battery for puffing..

     

    I havent bought a pack of cigs in 3 years and i notice at times

    i can go hours without puffing ...i do not inhale the E cig just few puffs and stuff back in my holder.

     

    Only thing is you might get build up in the contact where the filter screwes on no matter if use the Vapor tanks or e cigs so you need something to clean it out.

    Any how resaerch for all brands but dont buy online they all rip you off with insane charges to your card like $95 a month.

    I buy 5 filters for only $12 thats like 5 packs of cigs for about $2.40 each..

     

     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2014 - 4:16 PM ET #21

    To say that "vapes" are dangerous are completely ridiculous. I believe there has only been 1 case reported and he was doing something wrong.

    He was also using a "mod" or an unregulated device. All the basic units have an automatic circuit shutoff so prevent explosions.

    But I understand where you're coming from. To actually understand everything took me a lot of time reading, which could probably also be used to research games. Only so many hours in the day.

    If those blu disposable things are working for you and you don't mind the cost, then go for it. I switched over with no intention of quitting nicotine. It just happened that I didn't need cigarettes anymore after I got the nicotine from the eliquid.

    Reply

    To say that "vapes" are dangerous are completely ridiculous. I believe there has only been 1 case reported and he was doing something wrong.

    He was also using a "mod" or an unregulated device. All the basic units have an automatic circuit shutoff so prevent explosions.

    But I understand where you're coming from. To actually understand everything took me a lot of time reading, which could probably also be used to research games. Only so many hours in the day.

    If those blu disposable things are working for you and you don't mind the cost, then go for it. I switched over with no intention of quitting nicotine. It just happened that I didn't need cigarettes anymore after I got the nicotine from the eliquid.

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2014 - 9:32 PM ET #22

    When you guys say leak are you talking about taking a drag or when you carry them.
    Reply
    When you guys say leak are you talking about taking a drag or when you carry them.
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2014 - 7:40 PM ET #23

    Reply
     
    hotdamn85
    hotdamn85
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 1427
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2014 - 7:37 PM ET #24

    lemme know if you guys need ejuice. i accept paypal only friends and family ^_^

    i got a huge selection too... anything u need from starter pens to big badass 1000$ setups
    Reply
    lemme know if you guys need ejuice. i accept paypal only friends and family ^_^

    i got a huge selection too... anything u need from starter pens to big badass 1000$ setups
     
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2014 - 3:56 PM ET #25

    I'm going to say this and I don't want to sound pompous.

    But whenever I see people smoking these things I think one thing:

    Pure stupidity.

    Reply

    I'm going to say this and I don't want to sound pompous.

    But whenever I see people smoking these things I think one thing:

    Pure stupidity.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,570
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
    • PART DEUX 174
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,348
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,774
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 594

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.