Does anyone want to venture a guess on how much a new bicycle tube plus repair costs?
4.00
bike was a gift from a sister-in-law so it's much like a woman's looking like feel to it but I'm not complaining. yes the youtube is a doable thing but where I reside I'm not near any walmarts but I think I could have saved some money if I just bought the tube and installed it with the helpful videos...well it's little bit quicker and more convenient which is what I had in mind anyways...the shop owner kept on saying it's like a car you have to maintain it 2-3 weeks as far as keeping air in them at least. It the tire deflated on it's own which got me to going to a shop in the first place....oh well might do it myself next time though and see how it goes....thanks for your advice even though I did hear of this method before I just remembered that my nephew mentioned it one time but was too hassled and just settled going to the nearest shop which was legit.
4.00
bike was a gift from a sister-in-law so it's much like a woman's looking like feel to it but I'm not complaining. yes the youtube is a doable thing but where I reside I'm not near any walmarts but I think I could have saved some money if I just bought the tube and installed it with the helpful videos...well it's little bit quicker and more convenient which is what I had in mind anyways...the shop owner kept on saying it's like a car you have to maintain it 2-3 weeks as far as keeping air in them at least. It the tire deflated on it's own which got me to going to a shop in the first place....oh well might do it myself next time though and see how it goes....thanks for your advice even though I did hear of this method before I just remembered that my nephew mentioned it one time but was too hassled and just settled going to the nearest shop which was legit.
Just but one of those tube repair kits off ebay for $5 and get one of those $5 plastic quik sticks for getting the tire off.
May as well get this garbage now. It not like you will never have another flat.
Just but one of those tube repair kits off ebay for $5 and get one of those $5 plastic quik sticks for getting the tire off.
May as well get this garbage now. It not like you will never have another flat.
cheap old bike needed a new tube and installation for it....
cheap old bike needed a new tube and installation for it....
cheap old bike needed a new tube and installation for it....
cheap old bike needed a new tube and installation for it....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,908
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 851
- Week 6 Money 8,698
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,327
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,266
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
