• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Do yourselves a faor and quit gambling now. Nobody wins. Were all headed for doom.

    «First Previous 12
    justliketoplay
    JimmyGape
    rr207
    packersbackers
    nature1970
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2081
    Posts: 40
    «First Previous 12
     
    justliketoplay
    justliketoplay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 5822
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2019 - 2:12 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Gambling is profitable for a minority but most people lose money in the long run.  If gambling is profitable for everyone, sport books would cease to exist.

    No truer words could be spoken!an_light

    When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Gambling is profitable for a minority but most people lose money in the long run.  If gambling is profitable for everyone, sport books would cease to exist.

    No truer words could be spoken!an_light

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2019 - 4:47 PM ET #27

    And thats a revelation to you? I thought this had been established a long time ago for everyone with any semblance of intelligence.

    Reply

    And thats a revelation to you? I thought this had been established a long time ago for everyone with any semblance of intelligence.

     
    rr207
    rr207
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 3743
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2019 - 1:37 PM ET #28

    I thought this place was full of people that win. Why haven’t they chimes in yet? 
    Reply
    I thought this place was full of people that win. Why haven’t they chimes in yet? 
     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2019 - 7:06 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by rr207:

    I thought this place was full of people that win. Why haven’t they chimes in yet?

    For the most part, winning bettors dont waste their time with the likes of people who start such useless threads...unless to poke fun at the clown, we are all busy looking for our next potential winner.

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by rr207:

    I thought this place was full of people that win. Why haven’t they chimes in yet?

    For the most part, winning bettors dont waste their time with the likes of people who start such useless threads...unless to poke fun at the clown, we are all busy looking for our next potential winner.

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2019 - 1:59 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by rr207:

    I thought this place was full of people that win. Why haven’t they chimes in yet?
    win yes all the time never. If you can find a system that pays 2 of 3 that profitable.  But it doesn't work that way it's more 5 wins 3 losses 3 wins 2 loses 2 win 3 loses 4 wins. You get the point.  Over the long run. If you can maintain 55.5% win ratio you have profitable endeavor if you sway to y 54.9% you have an expensive hobby. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by rr207:

    I thought this place was full of people that win. Why haven’t they chimes in yet?
    win yes all the time never. If you can find a system that pays 2 of 3 that profitable.  But it doesn't work that way it's more 5 wins 3 losses 3 wins 2 loses 2 win 3 loses 4 wins. You get the point.  Over the long run. If you can maintain 55.5% win ratio you have profitable endeavor if you sway to y 54.9% you have an expensive hobby. 

     
    rr207
    rr207
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 3743
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2019 - 9:07 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    For the most part, winning bettors dont waste their time with the likes of people who start such useless threads...unless to poke fun at the clown, we are all busy looking for our next potential winner.


    I agree with you a little bit. But how much time do you have to spend to find a winner? Gotta find balance in your life, 30/30/30 gambling, friends, and fam. Everything in life hypothetically should fit under those categories. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    For the most part, winning bettors dont waste their time with the likes of people who start such useless threads...unless to poke fun at the clown, we are all busy looking for our next potential winner.


    I agree with you a little bit. But how much time do you have to spend to find a winner? Gotta find balance in your life, 30/30/30 gambling, friends, and fam. Everything in life hypothetically should fit under those categories. 
     
    rr207
    rr207
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 3743
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2019 - 9:15 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    win yes all the time never. If you can find a system that pays 2 of 3 that profitable.  But it doesn't work that way it's more 5 wins 3 losses 3 wins 2 loses 2 win 3 loses 4 wins. You get the point.  Over the long run. If you can maintain 55.5% win ratio you have profitable endeavor if you sway to y 54.9% you have an expensive hobby. 



    What about those spot bettors?? Who has the advantage? Spot bettors vs system. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    win yes all the time never. If you can find a system that pays 2 of 3 that profitable.  But it doesn't work that way it's more 5 wins 3 losses 3 wins 2 loses 2 win 3 loses 4 wins. You get the point.  Over the long run. If you can maintain 55.5% win ratio you have profitable endeavor if you sway to y 54.9% you have an expensive hobby. 



    What about those spot bettors?? Who has the advantage? Spot bettors vs system. 
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2019 - 1:19 PM ET #33

    Of you deal with longevity of gambling.  You will start to understand gaming theory. 

    You pick up trends understanding that all and never are unrealistic terms. Say you find a pattern of wins and losses. 

    Mine is determining lines in a window of 5 to 8 points away from actual lines. Then why? Did they play the night before or two games in a row. Such as NBA at that point the rested team seems to cover more often than not covering. All that being said in the entire NBA season I a16-9 profitable yes but not on a large big league scale. I bet maybe 4 games a week since regular season of foot ball.

    Another trend is to pick the best team in any sport and hedge the finals with the other team. Have kc patriots and rams to win it all at the Superbowl I stayed away from NO. 

    However the systems of games you bet you will always need to wi55.1 percent of the time to make any money in this endeavour.  It takes time work, thought of about 3 hours to accurately predict a winner of any contest.  

    Finally no game hand of poker or horse race can be determined exactly, hence no spot should be an all in with the whole roll insome k8nd of quick double up cause you are dealing with living imperfect things, and any team can beat the spread in any day of the week. 

    Reply

    Of you deal with longevity of gambling.  You will start to understand gaming theory. 

    You pick up trends understanding that all and never are unrealistic terms. Say you find a pattern of wins and losses. 

    Mine is determining lines in a window of 5 to 8 points away from actual lines. Then why? Did they play the night before or two games in a row. Such as NBA at that point the rested team seems to cover more often than not covering. All that being said in the entire NBA season I a16-9 profitable yes but not on a large big league scale. I bet maybe 4 games a week since regular season of foot ball.

    Another trend is to pick the best team in any sport and hedge the finals with the other team. Have kc patriots and rams to win it all at the Superbowl I stayed away from NO. 

    However the systems of games you bet you will always need to wi55.1 percent of the time to make any money in this endeavour.  It takes time work, thought of about 3 hours to accurately predict a winner of any contest.  

    Finally no game hand of poker or horse race can be determined exactly, hence no spot should be an all in with the whole roll insome k8nd of quick double up cause you are dealing with living imperfect things, and any team can beat the spread in any day of the week. 

     
    rr207
    rr207
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 3743
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2019 - 11:58 AM ET #34

    I agree with a lot that you say. Hope you’re hitting that magic number 55%
    Reply
    I agree with a lot that you say. Hope you’re hitting that magic number 55%
     
    Trinitiyy
    Trinitiyy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 10368
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2019 - 5:53 PM ET #35

    new_devil

    Reply

    new_devil

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2019 - 11:01 PM ET #36

    You just figuring this out now?

    Like anything else, it's ok in moderation and strictly for entertainment. 

    Anyone who believes that it's a sorce of income will inevitably be in a world of hurt.

    I learned the hard way when I was in my early 20s and drinking every day. Phuck it, I blame the booze hahaha
    Reply
    You just figuring this out now?

    Like anything else, it's ok in moderation and strictly for entertainment. 

    Anyone who believes that it's a sorce of income will inevitably be in a world of hurt.

    I learned the hard way when I was in my early 20s and drinking every day. Phuck it, I blame the booze hahaha
     
    Canada_Chris
    Canada_Chris
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2462
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2019 - 7:12 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    You just figuring this out now?Like anything else, it's ok in moderation and strictly for entertainment. Anyone who believes that it's a sorce of income will inevitably be in a world of hurt.I learned the hard way when I was in my early 20s and drinking every day. Phuck it, I blame the booze hahaha

    Same story with me as well.  I use to spend all day and all night looking at lines, dissecting games and situations.  Dumping my whole paycheck on offshore sites.  I went on some great runs that had me thinking about doing this for income.  Then it started getting harder and harder.  I kept losing.  Eventually, I just lost interest.

    I still make a bet from time to time but it can months between.  I just don't get anything out of anymore.  I don't enjoy watching the games I wager on.  I don't even care half the time.  In fact, my interest in sports is pretty minimal these days.  I like to tune into my teams but otherwise, my watching aren't what they use to be.

    I'd rather a beer or glass of wine and a nice TV show, movie or book to keep me entertained!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    You just figuring this out now?Like anything else, it's ok in moderation and strictly for entertainment. Anyone who believes that it's a sorce of income will inevitably be in a world of hurt.I learned the hard way when I was in my early 20s and drinking every day. Phuck it, I blame the booze hahaha

    Same story with me as well.  I use to spend all day and all night looking at lines, dissecting games and situations.  Dumping my whole paycheck on offshore sites.  I went on some great runs that had me thinking about doing this for income.  Then it started getting harder and harder.  I kept losing.  Eventually, I just lost interest.

    I still make a bet from time to time but it can months between.  I just don't get anything out of anymore.  I don't enjoy watching the games I wager on.  I don't even care half the time.  In fact, my interest in sports is pretty minimal these days.  I like to tune into my teams but otherwise, my watching aren't what they use to be.

    I'd rather a beer or glass of wine and a nice TV show, movie or book to keep me entertained!

     
    softballmaniac
    softballmaniac
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2984
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2019 - 8:29 AM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    Stu, Loree Jon Jones had a nice rack:Mike Sigel vs Loree Jon Jones $150,000 Final Match:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GFl7QvNU00BUT I think I know who you're talking about. Someone had a really big rack and you wondered how she can shoot with it. Kinda' like "whats her name , older lady"}   who played golf.

    Ziggy... we need to connect! Our stories are very similar! I grew up playing at Hi Cue in Elizabeth and have played agaist some of the "boys" too. I sent ya a FR to BS!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    Stu, Loree Jon Jones had a nice rack:Mike Sigel vs Loree Jon Jones $150,000 Final Match:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GFl7QvNU00BUT I think I know who you're talking about. Someone had a really big rack and you wondered how she can shoot with it. Kinda' like "whats her name , older lady"}   who played golf.

    Ziggy... we need to connect! Our stories are very similar! I grew up playing at Hi Cue in Elizabeth and have played agaist some of the "boys" too. I sent ya a FR to BS!

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2019 - 10:22 PM ET #39

    sup SBmaniac,

    just accepted. That's good you posted this and I caught it, I normally don't look at the request for long periods of time 'cause I forget it's there. Hi Cue sounds really  familiar. Is that on or near Rt 22 by any chance. I'm thinking my friend I had to drop off in Newark, Dennis Spears, might know people there. Dennis shoots out of Sandcastle Billiards in Iselin, older black dude and I'm told the best in that joint but he lives nearby there so....

    Anyway always nice chatting with Jersey boys. Hit me up whenever.
    Reply
    sup SBmaniac,

    just accepted. That's good you posted this and I caught it, I normally don't look at the request for long periods of time 'cause I forget it's there. Hi Cue sounds really  familiar. Is that on or near Rt 22 by any chance. I'm thinking my friend I had to drop off in Newark, Dennis Spears, might know people there. Dennis shoots out of Sandcastle Billiards in Iselin, older black dude and I'm told the best in that joint but he lives nearby there so....

    Anyway always nice chatting with Jersey boys. Hit me up whenever.
     
     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2019 - 11:04 PM ET #40

    I just realized I made a huge mistake in describing someone I might have slandered and I want to take the time to apologize for this cr@p:

    " [   BTW Vivian Villarreal is in real trouble because she collected  buy-in money from a tournament that was cancelled in Atlantic City called the Thunder Open cancelled in November ( sponsor backed out in the last second) . She never gave back this money and now can't show her face anywhere.... She's really shady character, stories like this pop up about her a lot. I was so pissed because I wanted to meet everyone especially Allen Hopkins , Jeanette Lee and most of all Eva Mataya, the striking Viking . y  ] "

          The truth is that Vivian Villarreal is not a shady character and that negative stories never pop up like this about her. I completely misheard the story probably when I was stoned while someone else who was stoned told me this . Anyway I didn't want to slander a good person. What happened was when the sponsor backed out in the last minute Villarreal was stuck in a bad situation through no fault of her own; she was simply doing her job and using the additional funds to fund last minute logistical problems and things to make the tournament better. When the sponsor reneged in the last minute she didn't have the funds to return immediately because of that. Fast forward to now .... most or all of the funds were returned to all the players and she has done an outstanding job correcting the problem created by the sponsors. Vivian Villareal is not a shady character, she's not irresponsible and she happens to be one of the nicest saints in a sport full of misfits and shady characters. Any pro will vouch that she is an outstanding ambassador and player for the sport and she will continue being one of the great assets to the sport with the utmost confidence of her peers. So I apologize if I slandered or mislead anyone in regards to her character.

    Note to self: not a good idea to repeat something someone said while they were stoned while I was stoned at the same time   
    Reply
    I just realized I made a huge mistake in describing someone I might have slandered and I want to take the time to apologize for this cr@p:

    " [   BTW Vivian Villarreal is in real trouble because she collected  buy-in money from a tournament that was cancelled in Atlantic City called the Thunder Open cancelled in November ( sponsor backed out in the last second) . She never gave back this money and now can't show her face anywhere.... She's really shady character, stories like this pop up about her a lot. I was so pissed because I wanted to meet everyone especially Allen Hopkins , Jeanette Lee and most of all Eva Mataya, the striking Viking . y  ] "

          The truth is that Vivian Villarreal is not a shady character and that negative stories never pop up like this about her. I completely misheard the story probably when I was stoned while someone else who was stoned told me this . Anyway I didn't want to slander a good person. What happened was when the sponsor backed out in the last minute Villarreal was stuck in a bad situation through no fault of her own; she was simply doing her job and using the additional funds to fund last minute logistical problems and things to make the tournament better. When the sponsor reneged in the last minute she didn't have the funds to return immediately because of that. Fast forward to now .... most or all of the funds were returned to all the players and she has done an outstanding job correcting the problem created by the sponsors. Vivian Villareal is not a shady character, she's not irresponsible and she happens to be one of the nicest saints in a sport full of misfits and shady characters. Any pro will vouch that she is an outstanding ambassador and player for the sport and she will continue being one of the great assets to the sport with the utmost confidence of her peers. So I apologize if I slandered or mislead anyone in regards to her character.

    Note to self: not a good idea to repeat something someone said while they were stoned while I was stoned at the same time   
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,929
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,216
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,667
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.