If I hear anybody say Happy Holidays I instantly judge them as mindless weak PC idiots. It is true. But I just smile and respond back Merry Christmas
PC culture is really annoying, and very offensive to Christians that actively practice their Christianity. I am not one of them, but I respect their views on religion.
The culture on this covers forum is a great example. Some of the most inert words are edited... the people who run this are mindless idiots. The word J E W is a legitimate term used constantly. Censorship is actually what is offensive.
If I hear anybody say Happy Holidays I instantly judge them as mindless weak PC idiots. It is true. But I just smile and respond back Merry Christmas
PC culture is really annoying, and very offensive to Christians that actively practice their Christianity. I am not one of them, but I respect their views on religion.
The culture on this covers forum is a great example. Some of the most inert words are edited... the people who run this are mindless idiots. The word J E W is a legitimate term used constantly. Censorship is actually what is offensive.