do you say merry christmas or happy holidays?
it is very offensive to J-E-W-I-S-H as well.
That's why I say both and let the chips fall where they may.
it is very offensive to J-E-W-I-S-H as well.
That's why I say both and let the chips fall where they may.
In the United States you're supposed to say Happy Holidays.
In the United States you're supposed to say Happy Holidays.
Never heard a jeww being offended. Only Muslims. The Jooz have always respected Christmas.
Never heard a jeww being offended. Only Muslims. The Jooz have always respected Christmas.
I say "Merry Christmas." If someone has a problem with it, I will then respond with a "Go F_ck yourself."
I am atheist, but I believe in the spirit of Christmas, and I have no idea why anyone would be offended by one's fellow man wishing them a Merry Christmas. ![]()
I say "Merry Christmas." If someone has a problem with it, I will then respond with a "Go F_ck yourself."
I am atheist, but I believe in the spirit of Christmas, and I have no idea why anyone would be offended by one's fellow man wishing them a Merry Christmas. ![]()
I say "Merry Christmas." If someone has a problem with it, I will then respond with a "Go F_ck yourself."
I am atheist, but I believe in the spirit of Christmas, and I have no idea why anyone would be offended by one's fellow man wishing them a Merry Christmas. ![]()
I say "Merry Christmas." If someone has a problem with it, I will then respond with a "Go F_ck yourself."
I am atheist, but I believe in the spirit of Christmas, and I have no idea why anyone would be offended by one's fellow man wishing them a Merry Christmas. ![]()
Happy Holidays you overweight budweiser drinking uneducated dumb Yanks.
Happy Holidays you overweight budweiser drinking uneducated dumb Yanks.
Perhaps you are correct O Holy one. I should probably just run around and shout from the mountain tops that the birth of baby Jesus never happened. I wouldn't expect someone as simple-minded as yourself to understand why I take the approach that I do. Happy Holidays dbag. ![]()
Perhaps you are correct O Holy one. I should probably just run around and shout from the mountain tops that the birth of baby Jesus never happened. I wouldn't expect someone as simple-minded as yourself to understand why I take the approach that I do. Happy Holidays dbag. ![]()
I told him I would have given him $100 tip if he said Merry Christmas!
Do you think he learned that he was OFFENDING ME?
I told him I would have given him $100 tip if he said Merry Christmas!
Do you think he learned that he was OFFENDING ME?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,891
- PART DEUX 156
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,431
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,262
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,256
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
