There is a poll in the Help Forum (can only be voted on if using the new format) about removing avatars from the forum page and just using the name of the creator of the thread to save space and see more threads. I started a thread asking why they would do that (considering that is how it was BEFORE this shitty change) I then asked exactly what they were doing to this site and the thread was deleted soon after. These have no idea what they are doing right now, what a joke.
There is a poll in the Help Forum (can only be voted on if using the new format) about removing avatars from the forum page and just using the name of the creator of the thread to save space and see more threads. I started a thread asking why they would do that (considering that is how it was BEFORE this shitty change) I then asked exactly what they were doing to this site and the thread was deleted soon after. These have no idea what they are doing right now, what a joke.
Hope they reconsider and just leave things as they are as most want no change.....Probably however, they will stubbornly force the change to the newer format and lose a lot of page hits....We will see....
Hope they reconsider and just leave things as they are as most want no change.....Probably however, they will stubbornly force the change to the newer format and lose a lot of page hits....We will see....