![]()
Do you like this new layout?
It just told me I'm not authorized to look in the Las Vegas forum.I must be a f*ck*ng Robot.
Same here..was kinda dead in there anyway so did not bother to try something different to get in..F It..Probably like SteamCave just said check that forum out more..Last I saw that was the CG thread..
It just told me I'm not authorized to look in the Las Vegas forum.I must be a f*ck*ng Robot.
Same here..was kinda dead in there anyway so did not bother to try something different to get in..F It..Probably like SteamCave just said check that forum out more..Last I saw that was the CG thread..
Hell No! Glad someone made a thread about it.
Hell No! Glad someone made a thread about it.
To be honest, I didn't think we'd have anyone in favor of these changes.
I noticed I had to switch back to the old platform just to submit this reply. Not sure if there's some obscure way of getting this done on the new platform but you'd think replying to a post should be a simple task.
I agree with slamspurs in regards to everything in the new layout being too spread out. There's a lot more scrolling needed on the new layout which can get tiresome after awhile.
The preview from hovering over the title was also a nice feature and I have no idea why Covers decided to get rid of that. Supereagle43 is also correct about the changes to this site making it a lot more difficult to post from mobile. Not sure if it's just me, but it seems we need to fill out at least 3-5 captchas just to make a post...
I don't know about you but I'd be willing to sacrifice these new fonts and emjois for the original layout.
To be honest, I didn't think we'd have anyone in favor of these changes.
I noticed I had to switch back to the old platform just to submit this reply. Not sure if there's some obscure way of getting this done on the new platform but you'd think replying to a post should be a simple task.
I agree with slamspurs in regards to everything in the new layout being too spread out. There's a lot more scrolling needed on the new layout which can get tiresome after awhile.
The preview from hovering over the title was also a nice feature and I have no idea why Covers decided to get rid of that. Supereagle43 is also correct about the changes to this site making it a lot more difficult to post from mobile. Not sure if it's just me, but it seems we need to fill out at least 3-5 captchas just to make a post...
I don't know about you but I'd be willing to sacrifice these new fonts and emjois for the original layout.
No, ABSOLUTELY NOT!
Too many negatives of the new forum to list; too few positives to bother to list.
Question to Covers is: WHY?
Why this new format?
Does this new format serve Covers, or does it serve the members of the forum?
No, ABSOLUTELY NOT!
Too many negatives of the new forum to list; too few positives to bother to list.
Question to Covers is: WHY?
Why this new format?
Does this new format serve Covers, or does it serve the members of the forum?
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
