whatever keeps people out of trouble.
Do you believe in God?
I'd rather believe and find out I'm wrong than not believe and find out otherwise.
I agree. Just be careful who you believe in.
I'd rather believe and find out I'm wrong than not believe and find out otherwise.
I agree. Just be careful who you believe in.
Sorry for your loss. I believe in God but I also believe that the people who say things like, "It was God's will... It God's plan..." have never experienced a loss like yours.
Sorry for your loss. I believe in God but I also believe that the people who say things like, "It was God's will... It God's plan..." have never experienced a loss like yours.
“I’d say, bone cancer in children? What’s that about?
“How dare you? How dare you create a world to which there is such misery that is not our fault. It’s not right, it’s utterly, utterly evil.
“Why should I respect a capricious, mean-minded, stupid God who creates a world that is so full of injustice and pain. That’s what I would say. ”
Or:
“If there is a God, He will have to beg my forgiveness.” — A phrase that was carved on the walls of a concentration camp cell during WWII by a Jewish prisoner.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
“I’d say, bone cancer in children? What’s that about?
“How dare you? How dare you create a world to which there is such misery that is not our fault. It’s not right, it’s utterly, utterly evil.
“Why should I respect a capricious, mean-minded, stupid God who creates a world that is so full of injustice and pain. That’s what I would say. ”
Or:
“If there is a God, He will have to beg my forgiveness.” — A phrase that was carved on the walls of a concentration camp cell during WWII by a Jewish prisoner.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
