Just callin' it like I see it Search..should have been charged with"iIlegal dispension of a prescription drug", and given 100 hrs of community service, and now? simply watch what happens in the appellate process, keeping in mind, a mis-trial is a completely different venue than a hung jury...yes, I hate to see any persons freedom terminated over Bull$hit; and in my opinion, what I have witnessed is nothing more than a crock of $hit...have a good one
Just callin' it like I see it Search..should have been charged with"iIlegal dispension of a prescription drug", and given 100 hrs of community service, and now? simply watch what happens in the appellate process, keeping in mind, a mis-trial is a completely different venue than a hung jury...yes, I hate to see any persons freedom terminated over Bull$hit; and in my opinion, what I have witnessed is nothing more than a crock of $hit...have a good one