Cosby Guilty
I had a bit I would do amogst friends about how I wanted to rape Bill Cosby because it would make me the patron saint off all women. All jokes aside, I am a firm believer in what I call brown eye for an eye. You rape a woman, you yourself should be raped, preferably by the biggest porno heater the courts ca find. I apologize for the graphic nature of this post but I feel the subject, much like this POS, warrants it.
I had a bit I would do amogst friends about how I wanted to rape Bill Cosby because it would make me the patron saint off all women. All jokes aside, I am a firm believer in what I call brown eye for an eye. You rape a woman, you yourself should be raped, preferably by the biggest porno heater the courts ca find. I apologize for the graphic nature of this post but I feel the subject, much like this POS, warrants it.
Yeah I am sure he did this many many times, what a disgusting pathetic psychopath.
Goes to show you that a tv personality is for sure not how someone is in their private lives.
Yeah I am sure he did this many many times, what a disgusting pathetic psychopath.
Goes to show you that a tv personality is for sure not how someone is in their private lives.
I used to think he was a decent guy,telling today's youth to go out and get a job and pull your pants up etc and look presentable..
Everyone did. I grew up with the Cosby Show - for me 8th grade through HS (the real "must see Thursday". He was called "America's Dad". What a shame.
I used to think he was a decent guy,telling today's youth to go out and get a job and pull your pants up etc and look presentable..
Everyone did. I grew up with the Cosby Show - for me 8th grade through HS (the real "must see Thursday". He was called "America's Dad". What a shame.
Posted: Apr. 27, 2018 - 4:09 PM ET "Quote" will they put pudding pops on the commissary/canteen wherever he ends up?
“Hey Camille, theys pudding me in prison”
Posted: Apr. 27, 2018 - 4:09 PM ET "Quote" will they put pudding pops on the commissary/canteen wherever he ends up?
“Hey Camille, theys pudding me in prison”
Not doubting he's guilty at all but how in the world did the prosecution prove their case after so many years?
Not doubting he's guilty at all but how in the world did the prosecution prove their case after so many years?
The only people who wins here are the lawyers...they will bleed this out as long as Dr.Huxtible is alive and still has money to pay their services...he will live under house arrest for the rest of his life, but thankfully theres a new UberQualudes service that just opening up in Philly, so life goes on for everyone as is.
The only people who wins here are the lawyers...they will bleed this out as long as Dr.Huxtible is alive and still has money to pay their services...he will live under house arrest for the rest of his life, but thankfully theres a new UberQualudes service that just opening up in Philly, so life goes on for everyone as is.
[Quote: Originally Posted by sports_Network]Posted: about 11 hours ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant: Not doubting he's guilty at all but how in the world did the prosecution prove their case after so many years? He was railroaded, the court of appeals will see to it, and declare a 'mis-trail' Crosby will never (never say never) spend a day behind bars..this is far from over..Hello Bill, is it okay to come by? (As I have done 11 previous times before) please have my regular waiting; a glass of wine, and a Qualude.[/Quot
Yeah, unfortunately I would see the apellate courts tossing this one. There's just nothing there to convict a defendant with real evidence.
[Quote: Originally Posted by sports_Network]Posted: about 11 hours ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant: Not doubting he's guilty at all but how in the world did the prosecution prove their case after so many years? He was railroaded, the court of appeals will see to it, and declare a 'mis-trail' Crosby will never (never say never) spend a day behind bars..this is far from over..Hello Bill, is it okay to come by? (As I have done 11 previous times before) please have my regular waiting; a glass of wine, and a Qualude.[/Quot
Yeah, unfortunately I would see the apellate courts tossing this one. There's just nothing there to convict a defendant with real evidence.
Posted: about 11 hours ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant: Not doubting he's guilty at all but how in the world did the prosecution prove their case after so many years? He was railroaded, the court of appeals will see to it, and declare a 'mis-trail' Crosby will never (never say never) spend a day behind bars..this is far from over..Hello Bill, is it okay to come by? (As I have done 11 previous times before) please have my regular waiting; a glass of wine, and a Qualude.[/Quot
Yeah, unfortunately I would see the apellate courts tossing this one. There's just nothing there to convict a defendant with real evidence.
I fail to see how anyone can see it as "unfortunate" that an appellate court refuses to allow a guilty verdict if "there's just nothing there to convict a defendant with real evidence."
Posted: about 11 hours ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant: Not doubting he's guilty at all but how in the world did the prosecution prove their case after so many years? He was railroaded, the court of appeals will see to it, and declare a 'mis-trail' Crosby will never (never say never) spend a day behind bars..this is far from over..Hello Bill, is it okay to come by? (As I have done 11 previous times before) please have my regular waiting; a glass of wine, and a Qualude.[/Quot
Yeah, unfortunately I would see the apellate courts tossing this one. There's just nothing there to convict a defendant with real evidence.
I fail to see how anyone can see it as "unfortunate" that an appellate court refuses to allow a guilty verdict if "there's just nothing there to convict a defendant with real evidence."
He was railroaded, the court of appeals will see to it, and declare a 'mis-trail' Crosby will never (never say never) spend a day behind bars..this is far from over..
Good luck in a case of this magnitude finding any grounds whatsoever for appeal. Cosby will have absolutely no shot at any appeal because the I's were dotted & the T's were crossed. Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail.
He was railroaded, the court of appeals will see to it, and declare a 'mis-trail' Crosby will never (never say never) spend a day behind bars..this is far from over..
Good luck in a case of this magnitude finding any grounds whatsoever for appeal. Cosby will have absolutely no shot at any appeal because the I's were dotted & the T's were crossed. Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail.
Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail.
although i agree he's toast, i doubt he will ever see the inside of a cell...he will kill himself before he ever steps foot inside
Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail.
although i agree he's toast, i doubt he will ever see the inside of a cell...he will kill himself before he ever steps foot inside
Good luck in a case of this magnitude finding any grounds whatsoever for appeal. Cosby will have absolutely no shot at any appeal because the I's were dotted & the T's were crossed. Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail.
Good luck in a case of this magnitude finding any grounds whatsoever for appeal. Cosby will have absolutely no shot at any appeal because the I's were dotted & the T's were crossed. Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail.
Posted: Apr. 29, 2018 - 11:48 PM ET "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant: Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network: Posted: about 11 hours ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant: Not doubting he's guilty at all but how in the world did the prosecution prove their case after so many years? He was railroaded, the court of appeals will see to it, and declare a 'mis-trail' Crosby will never (never say never) spend a day behind bars..this is far from over..Hello Bill, is it okay to come by? (As I have done 11 previous times before) please have my regular waiting; a glass of wine, and a Qualude.[/Quot Yeah, unfortunately I would see the apellate courts tossing this one. There's just nothing there to convict a defendant with real evidence. I fail to see how anyone can see it as "unfortunate" that an appellate court refuses to allow a guilty verdict if "there's just nothing there to convict a defendant with real evidence." Posted: Apr. 30, 2018 - 12:00 AM ET "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network: He was railroaded, the court of appeals will see to it, and declare a 'mis-trail' Crosby will never (never say never) spend a day behind bars..this is far from over..Hello Bill, is it okay to come by? (As I have done 11 previous times before) please have my regular waiting; a glass of wine, and a Qualude. Good luck in a case of this magnitude finding any grounds whatsoever for appeal. Cosby will have absolutely no shot at any appeal because the I's were dotted & the T's were crossed. Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail. Posted: Apr. 30, 2018 - 8:28 AM ET "Quote" Couldn't happen to a nicer guy....later, Bill Posted: 23 hours ago "Quote" he should get c oke rot and his wenie fall off and all he gets is butt rammedd with no way to give a fuggging to others ... Posted: 19 hours ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by gold6185: Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail. although i agree he's toast, i doubt he will ever see the inside of a cell...he will kill himself before he ever steps foot inside Posted: 18 hours ago "Quote" The mrs just mentioned a quote to me where Bill Cosby compared himself to Nelson Mandela. The nerve. Posted: an hour ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by gold6185: Good luck in a case of this magnitude finding any grounds whatsoever for appeal. Cosby will have absolutely no shot at any appeal because the I's were dotted & the T's were crossed. Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail. Look into the fact that at the first trial the Judge did not allow the testimony of the four women, whom he later retracted in the second trial, and allowed them to testify, (how hypocritical can a judge be) a motion was filed at the begining of the trial, and is now in the Pennsyvania appellate court where as a decision will be made before his sentencing; a mis-trial in the making, there were also an additional 4 more motions filed during the trial, all recieved by the court of appeals, where as decisions will be made within a 3 month time frame...lets say all of them are not granted, your looking at appeal bonds, and years of decision making by the courts...He'll be dead before he has to serve any time..that is the meaning of my statement " he'll never spend a day behind bars" they wanted a confiction, and didn't care if it came above the law. "he was railroaded by a Kangaroo court, a bias judge...and one very outside- the- box DA...
I think this pretty much sums up what will eventually happen.
Posted: Apr. 29, 2018 - 11:48 PM ET "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant: Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network: Posted: about 11 hours ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant: Not doubting he's guilty at all but how in the world did the prosecution prove their case after so many years? He was railroaded, the court of appeals will see to it, and declare a 'mis-trail' Crosby will never (never say never) spend a day behind bars..this is far from over..Hello Bill, is it okay to come by? (As I have done 11 previous times before) please have my regular waiting; a glass of wine, and a Qualude.[/Quot Yeah, unfortunately I would see the apellate courts tossing this one. There's just nothing there to convict a defendant with real evidence. I fail to see how anyone can see it as "unfortunate" that an appellate court refuses to allow a guilty verdict if "there's just nothing there to convict a defendant with real evidence." Posted: Apr. 30, 2018 - 12:00 AM ET "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network: He was railroaded, the court of appeals will see to it, and declare a 'mis-trail' Crosby will never (never say never) spend a day behind bars..this is far from over..Hello Bill, is it okay to come by? (As I have done 11 previous times before) please have my regular waiting; a glass of wine, and a Qualude. Good luck in a case of this magnitude finding any grounds whatsoever for appeal. Cosby will have absolutely no shot at any appeal because the I's were dotted & the T's were crossed. Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail. Posted: Apr. 30, 2018 - 8:28 AM ET "Quote" Couldn't happen to a nicer guy....later, Bill Posted: 23 hours ago "Quote" he should get c oke rot and his wenie fall off and all he gets is butt rammedd with no way to give a fuggging to others ... Posted: 19 hours ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by gold6185: Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail. although i agree he's toast, i doubt he will ever see the inside of a cell...he will kill himself before he ever steps foot inside Posted: 18 hours ago "Quote" The mrs just mentioned a quote to me where Bill Cosby compared himself to Nelson Mandela. The nerve. Posted: an hour ago "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by gold6185: Good luck in a case of this magnitude finding any grounds whatsoever for appeal. Cosby will have absolutely no shot at any appeal because the I's were dotted & the T's were crossed. Cosby is absolute toast & will definitely go to jail. Look into the fact that at the first trial the Judge did not allow the testimony of the four women, whom he later retracted in the second trial, and allowed them to testify, (how hypocritical can a judge be) a motion was filed at the begining of the trial, and is now in the Pennsyvania appellate court where as a decision will be made before his sentencing; a mis-trial in the making, there were also an additional 4 more motions filed during the trial, all recieved by the court of appeals, where as decisions will be made within a 3 month time frame...lets say all of them are not granted, your looking at appeal bonds, and years of decision making by the courts...He'll be dead before he has to serve any time..that is the meaning of my statement " he'll never spend a day behind bars" they wanted a confiction, and didn't care if it came above the law. "he was railroaded by a Kangaroo court, a bias judge...and one very outside- the- box DA...
I think this pretty much sums up what will eventually happen.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.