Posted:
#51
Is there a follow up story on this matter?
I'd be amazed if that sob cop is still on the job.
I'd be amazed if that sob cop is still on the job.
Hugh, I agree. We are all bias in some ways but there are two types of people that ARE the real problem.
1. Those who cry racism every chance they get.
2. Those who pretend and find a reason racism isn't there AT ALL although they always have a few reverse discrimination examples ready.
Hugh, I agree. We are all bias in some ways but there are two types of people that ARE the real problem.
1. Those who cry racism every chance they get.
2. Those who pretend and find a reason racism isn't there AT ALL although they always have a few reverse discrimination examples ready.
I believe what he meant to say is, "the cop should be fired and charged".![]()
searchwarrant ![]()
I believe what he meant to say is, "the cop should be fired and charged".![]()
searchwarrant ![]()
