![]()
to stand or not to stand, that is the question.....
ccording to ESPN's Adam Schefter, sources said Kaepernick will stand to avoid detracting from progress he believes has been made and the awareness brought to the issue of social inequality.
Several teams indicated they would not consider signing Kapernick if he continued his stance
ccording to ESPN's Adam Schefter, sources said Kaepernick will stand to avoid detracting from progress he believes has been made and the awareness brought to the issue of social inequality.
Several teams indicated they would not consider signing Kapernick if he continued his stance
ccording to ESPN's Adam Schefter, sources said Kaepernick will stand to avoid detracting from progress he believes has been made and the awareness brought to the issue of social inequality.
Several teams indicated they would not consider signing Kapernick if he continued his stance
ccording to ESPN's Adam Schefter, sources said Kaepernick will stand to avoid detracting from progress he believes has been made and the awareness brought to the issue of social inequality.
Several teams indicated they would not consider signing Kapernick if he continued his stance
Sure. I know. It was just a reply to the guy above that said his days were over. ![]()
Sure. I know. It was just a reply to the guy above that said his days were over. ![]()
Sure. I know. It was just a reply to the guy above that said his days were over. ![]()
Sure. I know. It was just a reply to the guy above that said his days were over. ![]()
