• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Car insurance with DUI?

    «First Previous 12
    ZiggyDawg
    Messier-11
    ShootDaClubUp
    dimndimn
    ad1260
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18701
    Posts: 46
    «First Previous 12
     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2013 - 3:30 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    none of you got a decent lawyer to get the charge dropped to wreckless driving at the very least?


    I did .... back in the day. I had a lawyer who was a former judge ( he got caught with drugs in his trunk lol ) Anyway this happened back in 93 in point pleasant nj ; Jersey Shore.

    When i got the wreckless driving the cop asked me not to spread the word about my lawyer who he happened to know as  a childhood friend.  And so , my covers brothers, if you ever find yourself in a jam with a dui .... look up attorney Steve Peppi.

    on a side note I'm clean n sober now almost 7 years now. Just drink a lot of coffee n smoke a ton.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    none of you got a decent lawyer to get the charge dropped to wreckless driving at the very least?


    I did .... back in the day. I had a lawyer who was a former judge ( he got caught with drugs in his trunk lol ) Anyway this happened back in 93 in point pleasant nj ; Jersey Shore.

    When i got the wreckless driving the cop asked me not to spread the word about my lawyer who he happened to know as  a childhood friend.  And so , my covers brothers, if you ever find yourself in a jam with a dui .... look up attorney Steve Peppi.

    on a side note I'm clean n sober now almost 7 years now. Just drink a lot of coffee n smoke a ton.
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2013 - 4:10 AM ET #27

    ive had to stay clean and sober since august 5th to get rid of my dui with 2 drug tests a week and 4 alcohol/drug addiction courses a week. Been pretty weird being sober all football season, thanksgiving etc while all my friends are out having a blast. 
    Reply
    ive had to stay clean and sober since august 5th to get rid of my dui with 2 drug tests a week and 4 alcohol/drug addiction courses a week. Been pretty weird being sober all football season, thanksgiving etc while all my friends are out having a blast. 
     
    ShootDaClubUp
    ShootDaClubUp
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6495
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2013 - 10:16 AM ET #28

    Insurance is the biggest scam in the histiry of this country , you can blame the person for that 
    Reply
    Insurance is the biggest scam in the histiry of this country , you can blame the person for that 
     
    ShootDaClubUp
    ShootDaClubUp
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6495
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2013 - 10:16 AM ET #29

    Person = J e ws 
    Reply
    Person = J e ws 
     
    dimndimn
    dimndimn
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 5291
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2013 - 11:12 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by mjalam81:


    I love how people on a gambling board are high and mighty and act like they have not driven a car after having even just one drink or broke the law at all, they just haven't been caught.  In any event, my best friend got a dui (california) and he found an insurance company in San Francisco, paid 300 for the year (liability only).  I now use the same insurance because they are so cheap.  He was 25 at the time of his dui.

    I call bullshit.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mjalam81:


    I love how people on a gambling board are high and mighty and act like they have not driven a car after having even just one drink or broke the law at all, they just haven't been caught.  In any event, my best friend got a dui (california) and he found an insurance company in San Francisco, paid 300 for the year (liability only).  I now use the same insurance because they are so cheap.  He was 25 at the time of his dui.

    I call bullshit.

     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2013 - 11:31 AM ET #31

    GMAC

    Google it
    Reply
    GMAC

    Google it
     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2013 - 11:36 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootDaClubUp:

    Person = J e ws 


    Definitely not a bigot or anything.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootDaClubUp:

    Person = J e ws 


    Definitely not a bigot or anything.
     
    jk1985
    jk1985
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2013 - 4:22 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by mjalam81:


    I love how people on a gambling board are high and mighty and act like they have not driven a car after having even just one drink or broke the law at all, they just haven't been caught.  In any event, my best friend got a dui (california) and he found an insurance company in San Francisco, paid 300 for the year (liability only).  I now use the same insurance because they are so cheap.  He was 25 at the time of his dui.

    $300 for the year for liability after DUI? That sounds WAY TOO CHEAP.  

    I've been searching high and low and the cheapest I found was $1099 for the year from https://www.4autoinsurancequote.com , and they seem like kind of a shady company anyways.

    GEICO, Allstate, etc. all quote me near $2k
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mjalam81:


    I love how people on a gambling board are high and mighty and act like they have not driven a car after having even just one drink or broke the law at all, they just haven't been caught.  In any event, my best friend got a dui (california) and he found an insurance company in San Francisco, paid 300 for the year (liability only).  I now use the same insurance because they are so cheap.  He was 25 at the time of his dui.

    $300 for the year for liability after DUI? That sounds WAY TOO CHEAP.  

    I've been searching high and low and the cheapest I found was $1099 for the year from https://www.4autoinsurancequote.com , and they seem like kind of a shady company anyways.

    GEICO, Allstate, etc. all quote me near $2k
     
    mjalam81
    mjalam81
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Dec. 5, 2013 - 11:28 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by jk1985:


    $300 for the year for liability after DUI? That sounds WAY TOO CHEAP.  

    I've been searching high and low and the cheapest I found was $1099 for the year from https://www.4autoinsurancequote.com , and they seem like kind of a shady company anyways.

    GEICO, Allstate, etc. all quote me near $2k

    It was through Basic West a small insurance broker in San Francisco, granted his car was some 1991 POS.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1985:


    $300 for the year for liability after DUI? That sounds WAY TOO CHEAP.  

    I've been searching high and low and the cheapest I found was $1099 for the year from https://www.4autoinsurancequote.com , and they seem like kind of a shady company anyways.

    GEICO, Allstate, etc. all quote me near $2k

    It was through Basic West a small insurance broker in San Francisco, granted his car was some 1991 POS.
     
    CMJohnson1
    CMJohnson1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 36739
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2013 - 12:49 AM ET #35

    Had my license back for over a year now...gone thru the Intoxalock device and all that...monthly premiums are now $107...which isn't bad
    Reply
    Had my license back for over a year now...gone thru the Intoxalock device and all that...monthly premiums are now $107...which isn't bad
     
    OnlyGod
    OnlyGod
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5868
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2013 - 1:04 AM ET #36

    Down to 104/month almost ten years no speeding tickets though.
    Reply
    Down to 104/month almost ten years no speeding tickets though.
     
    garyvin
    garyvin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 11:39 AM ET #37

    Wahts that word NEW YAWKERS use?

    OH yeah in large font

    FORGETTABOUTTIT


     
    Reply
    Wahts that word NEW YAWKERS use?

    OH yeah in large font

    FORGETTABOUTTIT


     
     
    steve1203
    steve1203
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 335
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2017 - 6:37 AM ET #38

    their website is sr22.net

    $300 a year sounds way too low.

    hopefully they pay if you get into an accident.
    Reply
    their website is sr22.net

    $300 a year sounds way too low.

    hopefully they pay if you get into an accident.
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Nov. 16, 2017 - 12:03 AM ET #39

    wow youre boned
    Reply
    wow youre boned
     
    Matt3174
    Matt3174
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 1092
    Posted: Nov. 22, 2017 - 10:10 AM ET #40

    I got hit by a old guy with freaking Alzheimer’s haha and got charged with an owi because of my meds! BS but I’m not a favorite of local law enforcement haha. Ahhh ok I was seeing the best pain doc around 6’2 200 lbs hmm ok and zero injury haha yep he’s awesome :) and got 6 roxy 30s, 2 40mg ops, and 3 bars so I was fucked up 24/7 for years. Luckily smart enough to get in rehab a year back. In Indiana when you get charged you lose license for 6 months and then have to buy bs insurance. I paid $315 a month and it was the only thing on my record!! The crazy thing is I have the top attorney so just got it dropped to a public intox haha, start probation today ugh but it beats 8-10k plus increase insurance and so on.

    Like a mortgage broker that shops a lot of different places find a car insurance broker. Different states different laws so not positive but you’re looking at $300-375 a month.

    You guys act like you have never driven buzzed haha. Now I just Uber it!!
    Reply
    I got hit by a old guy with freaking Alzheimer’s haha and got charged with an owi because of my meds! BS but I’m not a favorite of local law enforcement haha. Ahhh ok I was seeing the best pain doc around 6’2 200 lbs hmm ok and zero injury haha yep he’s awesome :) and got 6 roxy 30s, 2 40mg ops, and 3 bars so I was fucked up 24/7 for years. Luckily smart enough to get in rehab a year back. In Indiana when you get charged you lose license for 6 months and then have to buy bs insurance. I paid $315 a month and it was the only thing on my record!! The crazy thing is I have the top attorney so just got it dropped to a public intox haha, start probation today ugh but it beats 8-10k plus increase insurance and so on.

    Like a mortgage broker that shops a lot of different places find a car insurance broker. Different states different laws so not positive but you’re looking at $300-375 a month.

    You guys act like you have never driven buzzed haha. Now I just Uber it!!
     
    WiseBACHMAN
    WiseBACHMAN
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 64
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2017 - 9:05 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by dogunder:

    Why did you drink and drive fool?
    True
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dogunder:

    Why did you drink and drive fool?
    True
     
    chainsawRON
    chainsawRON
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Nov. 23, 2017 - 9:07 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootDaClubUp:

    Person = J e ws 
    Seriously??? wow man, thats harsh
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootDaClubUp:

    Person = J e ws 
    Seriously??? wow man, thats harsh
     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Dec. 2, 2017 - 11:05 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

    Had my license back for over a year now...gone thru the Intoxalock device and all that...monthly premiums are now $107...which isn't bad
    i also used intoxalock with sr-22. caught two of them puppies when i was 17, long before uber and all these services were around. collectively, with lawyer fees and all that other great stuff, the two dui's took about 20k out of my pocket. took me 10 years to get my license back after they revoked it in illinois. once jesse jackson gets ya, you're in the hole
    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

    Had my license back for over a year now...gone thru the Intoxalock device and all that...monthly premiums are now $107...which isn't bad
    i also used intoxalock with sr-22. caught two of them puppies when i was 17, long before uber and all these services were around. collectively, with lawyer fees and all that other great stuff, the two dui's took about 20k out of my pocket. took me 10 years to get my license back after they revoked it in illinois. once jesse jackson gets ya, you're in the hole
     
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2018 - 10:50 AM ET #44

    The best thing you can say is, "it depends."  An attorney will probably have a hard time pleading you out to a lesser charge when your BAC is .29 (my own experience).  I know many who have had attorneys who have saved their ass and many who have paid a lot of money for basically nothing.  Bottom line is to find someone you trust and make the determination if the benefit will be greater than the cost.  Simple.

    I had ignition interlock for a year and an SR-22 rider on my insurance for 3 years (it is not off).  My insurance only went up like $40 a month.  no idea why it was that cheap.  I just did what I was told (by the law and by my insurance company) and that's the way it worked out.  Insurance rates are affected by a million things....age, type of vehicle, type of coverage, etc.  All you can do it research and make an informed decision.  

    Only good thing about my DWI is that it helped me make a decsion to get sober.  I have no idea why I didn't hurt myself or anyone else with as much time as I spent behind the wheel under the influence.  I was just lucky.  I know many who have not been as fortunate.  

    The message is a great one....don't drink and drive.  But in my own instance, I was gonna do what I wanted to do no matter what anyone else said.  In fact, I made fun of those other people.  That's how sick I was.  Like I said, I was just lucky that I didn't hurt anyone.  

    Bottom line is it's a preventable thing that can cause a lot of pain and suffering and can cost a lot of money.  

     

    Reply

    The best thing you can say is, "it depends."  An attorney will probably have a hard time pleading you out to a lesser charge when your BAC is .29 (my own experience).  I know many who have had attorneys who have saved their ass and many who have paid a lot of money for basically nothing.  Bottom line is to find someone you trust and make the determination if the benefit will be greater than the cost.  Simple.

    I had ignition interlock for a year and an SR-22 rider on my insurance for 3 years (it is not off).  My insurance only went up like $40 a month.  no idea why it was that cheap.  I just did what I was told (by the law and by my insurance company) and that's the way it worked out.  Insurance rates are affected by a million things....age, type of vehicle, type of coverage, etc.  All you can do it research and make an informed decision.  

    Only good thing about my DWI is that it helped me make a decsion to get sober.  I have no idea why I didn't hurt myself or anyone else with as much time as I spent behind the wheel under the influence.  I was just lucky.  I know many who have not been as fortunate.  

    The message is a great one....don't drink and drive.  But in my own instance, I was gonna do what I wanted to do no matter what anyone else said.  In fact, I made fun of those other people.  That's how sick I was.  Like I said, I was just lucky that I didn't hurt anyone.  

    Bottom line is it's a preventable thing that can cause a lot of pain and suffering and can cost a lot of money.  

     

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
    • MLB Playoffs 16,113
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,368
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.